Create matchmaker for strong world clans

United States of America HeatitUP_
Lancer

Create matchmaker for strong world clans

Post by HeatitUP_ »

If people wish to join strong world, there should be a sign up just like the tournament so people can join clans and fight in strong world. There can be premade clan names that we vote on as a community to see if people actually like the name. I also volunteer to take on this project but it would have to get the green light from the mods with tweaks that ESOC likes. It would be nice to know what the best resources to use for this project are as well so the least amount of mistakes are made possible with a scope I can create during the planning phase.

Some positives:
This could also be an opportunity to promote the EP patch.

I believe this is a way to get players involved in a fun way of all different skill ranges involved if they wish to be.
All of the women on The Apprentice flirted with me - consciously or unconsciously. That's to be expected. - Donald Trump
Czech Republic EAGLEMUT
ESOC Dev Team
Donator 05
ESO: EAGLEMUT
Clan: WPact

Re: Create matchmaker for strong world clans

Post by EAGLEMUT »

I'm not sure what you're saying, the Strong World event has faded out and is not currently in an active state.
momuuu wrote: ↑theres no way eaglemut is truly a top player
United States of America HeatitUP_
Lancer

Post by HeatitUP_ »

EAGLEMUT wrote:I'm not sure what you're saying, the Strong World event has faded out and is not currently in an active state.

I'm saying people can sign up to join and participate in strong world. It's to take a good idea and try to run with it. I think the whole country vs country thing was the wrong approach.
All of the women on The Apprentice flirted with me - consciously or unconsciously. That's to be expected. - Donald Trump
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Pezet

Post by pecelot »

There was no problem with creating teams in the most recent SW. Also countries vs countries wasn't the case mostly.