Thread Control Panel popping (an issue and a suggestion)

No Flag TheFoxQR
Crossbow
ESO: TheFoxQR

Thread Control Panel popping (an issue and a suggestion)

Post by TheFoxQR »

So I noticed that the little bar over the over the thread pops out and scrolls with the user when scrollTop is above a certain threshold. It seems to be on a layer above the notifications panel, which is problem when you do this:
(see capture1.jpg and capture2.jpg while I figure out how to put the images here...)

I don't particularly mind the overlap, but it also counts as a mouseOut event, and that means that the little drop-down menu goes away as soon as the mouse leaves the notification panel and enters the thread control one instead. (haven't explained it well, but bear me)
Also, a suggestion is to make it pop out a bit early, as soon as the notification panel reaches this point:
(capture3.jpg)

instead of this point:
(capture4.jpg)
Attachments
capture4.JPG
capture3.JPG
capture2.JPG
capture1.JPG
No Flag 91
Retired Contributor
Donator 01

Re: Thread Control Panel popping (an issue and a suggestion)

Post by 91 »

TheFoxQR wrote:So I noticed that the little bar over the over the thread pops out and scrolls with the user when scrollTop is above a certain threshold. It seems to be on a layer above the notifications panel, which is problem when you do this:
(see capture1.jpg and capture2.jpg while I figure out how to put the images here...)

I don't particularly mind the overlap, but it also counts as a mouseOut event, and that means that the little drop-down menu goes away as soon as the mouse leaves the notification panel and enters the thread control one instead. (haven't explained it well, but bear me)
Also, a suggestion is to make it pop out a bit early, as soon as the notification panel reaches this point:
(capture3.jpg)

instead of this point:
(capture4.jpg)

Thanks for mentioning. It's been fixed now. It was due to a css minifying module editing the z-index values when minifying. Oh btw this tool has around 80k downloads per day :P

Width fix will probably come too, and making it "jump" less. but now it's usable at least
No Flag TheFoxQR
Crossbow
ESO: TheFoxQR

Re: Thread Control Panel popping (an issue and a suggestion)

Post by TheFoxQR »

Yep. Works perfectly now.