Re: wtf

Post by illusioNtEk »

i dont even know why I bother..... im so close to leaving this site and game
No Flag howlingwolfpaw
Jaeger

Post by howlingwolfpaw »

what post?

are u sure you made it? like i responded with that question but instead of posting it went to review and then i left and saw my post never appeared. was it that?
No Flag howlingwolfpaw
Jaeger

Post by howlingwolfpaw »

but you are one of the most dedicated streamers.... whats the gripe? feel free to PM if you like.
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Post by Kaiserklein »

Yeah they can't even just lock topic with cheaters. ESOC mods are trying to persuade themselves that cheating isn't an issue, so they basically delete every thread with a cheat accusation. You posted in that thread, and didn't accuse anyone ? Your post still gets deleted !
A guy created an account to ask a question : "is this guy a cheater ?", which actually isn't even an accusation. What happens ? His first thread, and actually his first post, gets deleted. That surely makes him want to discover more of this website ! What a nice way to welcome someone here ! Then they're gonna cry that tourneys are half empty now. But it's ok, because that way, they prevent ""negativity"" !!!
Instead, they could at least just lock the thread, and explain why. That way the guy would understand what the fuck is going on, that way people who aren't accusing anyone wouldn't see their posts deleted for no reason. But no, instead they just delete everything, trying to hide cheat accusations, because it's easier that way. Then they can argue that we don't need a bl etc because there aren't even that many cheaters...
I'd btw like to point out that the game that thread was talking about is a corporal game. I think we'd need Papist to come explain to those guys who got hacked that only top players ever meet cheaters...
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player

Post by Kaiserklein »

howlingwolfpaw wrote:what post?

Unless I'm very much mistaken he's talking about a thread (concerning a cheater) that just got deleted. I also just posted in it, and 2 sec after it was gone. And they just delete everything regardless of the content, as long as there has been 1 cheat accusation in the thread. So clever
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
France Rikikipu
Retired Contributor
ESO: p-of

Post by Rikikipu »

illusioNtEk wrote:why are my post being deleted? give me a fucking reason why you delete my post

so fucking annoying

We are all working for you for free, and we have taken your topic into account. Chill.
Italy DaRkNiTe1698
Lancer
ESO: Marco1698

Post by DaRkNiTe1698 »

I am quite sure that if you delete a thread which has the goal to report a cheater, you just do more damage to the community itself. Locking this kind of threads is just up to cheaters, who have free will to keep their cheating.
Anyway, this argument was already discussed, useless repeting all the same stuff again. Mods are quite stubborn on this =(
United States of America illusioNtEk
Skirmisher
ESO: illusioNtEk

Post by illusioNtEk »

ok guys.... im having a bad day today and im sorry I took it out on this thread... no hard feelings.... but yea getting annoyed with post being deleted.. ugh my temper is bad.... need to take a chill pill
Great Britain InsectPoison
Lancer

Post by InsectPoison »

Haha they deleted my post.
France iNcog
Ninja

Post by iNcog »

Sometimes it's frustrating when posts get deleted, then again ESOC is not the place to host witch hunts.

I feel your frustration but rest assured, ESOC aren't there to make things particularly hard for you.
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/incog_aoe
Garja wrote:
20 Mar 2020, 21:46
I just hope DE is not going to implement all of the EP changes. Right now it is a big clusterfuck.
No Flag 91
Retired Contributor
Donator 01

Post by 91 »

DaRkNiTe1698 wrote:I am quite sure that if you delete a thread which has the goal to report a cheater, you just do more damage to the community itself. Locking this kind of threads is just up to cheaters, who have free will to keep their cheating.
Anyway, this argument was already discussed, useless repeting all the same stuff again. Mods are quite stubborn on this =(

You can discuss cheaters in private but not on ESOC. It should be handled in private. If you have proof, send it to an admin and ask about it.

The reason for not being allowed to accuse cheaters in public is very simple: people will end up being accused of being cheaters even though they are not. The majority of people wont bother checking proof but will just listen to the loudest voices and not take any risks. I dont think anybody wants that.
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player

Post by Kaiserklein »

Except there are ways to share cheaters names on ESOC, while checking they are really cheaters, and without public discussion of the names.

Also again, in that case, the guy didn't accuse anyone, he was asking if 21 vils at 1:50 was a cheat. It sounds weird but since he's corporal it makes sense that he's not sure about that. So maybe answering to him instead of deleting his first post on ESOC would be better ? Like, lock the topic, remove the cheater's name, and pm him (or even write in the given topic) that yes, it was indeed cheat, but it can't be discussed publicly. Otherwise if you don't explain shit the dude is just gonna think "ok this website is garbage, they just delete my whole thread for no reason" and is not going to come back/will tell his mates not to come here.
Italy DaRkNiTe1698
Lancer
ESO: Marco1698

Post by DaRkNiTe1698 »

Better censoring the name of the presumed cheater, than delete the entire post, actually.
United States of America illusioNtEk
Skirmisher
ESO: illusioNtEk

Post by illusioNtEk »

I got proof of another cheater with video and screen shot.... what should i do? make a thread about it?
report to admins?

we should have a list of known cheaters and fight back!
Sweden Gendarme
Gendarme
Donator 03
ESO: Gendarme

Post by Gendarme »

To be honest, this game is old and almost everyone in the community is old now. We don't need kindergarten rules (anymore). Most of us are mature enough to not assume that someone is a cheater simply because they have been accused of being one.
Pay more attention to detail.
No Flag tedere12
Jaeger

Post by tedere12 »

piroshiki has some proof check out his pictures..https://twitter.com/piroshikiff
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

tedere12 wrote:piroshiki has some proof check out his pictures..https://twitter.com/piroshikiff
lol 3 of those accounts are sir ----------- accounts :biggrin:
No Flag Jack
Crossbow
ESO: None

Post by Jack »

REDACTED
No Flag tedere12
Jaeger

Post by tedere12 »

Jack wrote:----- cheater confirmed

Why are you doing this? U want the thread to get locked again? Please consider editing your post
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Pezet

Post by pecelot »

his account got hacked, why are you so mean :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:
Great Britain InsectPoison
Lancer

Post by InsectPoison »

@sirmusket
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Pezet

Post by pecelot »

HEAVY INSULTS INC
Brazil lemmings121
Jaeger
ESO: lemmings121

Post by lemmings121 »

problem is: we cant do shit about it.

All these cheaters are on qs, and the only way of avoiding them is uninstalling aoe.
unless @Buckethead shows up with some magic trick, we cant do anything.