Sportscenter with game of the week

Denmark crjensen4
Dragoon
Donator 07
ESO: crjensen4

Sportscenter with game of the week

Post by crjensen4 »

Hey Guys

Firstly, thank you for all you do for this game! It is such a pleasure watching these games on Youtube with great commentary.

Have you considdered making a weekly wrapup of the tournament? Maybe in a Sports Center style where you pick out:
- Play of the week (maybe top 3 and then select the best one and explain why)
- Surprise of the week
- Game of the week
- etc
It would be a fun and cool way to get an overview of the week that past, and get some great insights.

Also - it could be a great way to promote potential doners/ sponsors

Just an idea :)

/Crjensen4
United States of America Darwin_
Howdah

Re: Sportscenter with game of the week

Post by Darwin_ »

I think that game of the week is cool and possible idea
somppukunkku wrote:This is not a fucking discogame.
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

Espn will sue
Netherlands Mr_Bramboy
Retired Contributor
Donator 01
ESO: [VOC] Bram

Post by Mr_Bramboy »

For the record ESOC doesn't have a monopoly on aoe3 content. If you think this'd be a good idea, go for it! Of course we as a media team could also do this on top of organising tournaments and managing social media, but we also have a life and non-aoe3 free time. I'd love to see some more content made by the community! At the moment the only thing which comes to mind is the podcast (aside from obvious mods such as the treaty patch and WoL)

If your quality meets our standards then we're willing to plug the series and upload it on the youtube (with due credits, of course)
No Flag r4go
Howdah

Post by r4go »

Game of the week was on agesanctuary.com , was funny since Viper or others admin controllo Who Can upload the recgame. When they left age, all noobs starter to upload for egopost their recgames.
Pizza, spaghetti, maccheroni, mandolino e tua mamma :flowers:
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Pezet

Post by pecelot »

The main problem with that is that it requires much work and commitment from both parties, the one uploading such a montage and the one playing. It sounds really cool on paper, but in reality it's tough to organise I'd imagine, but I'd certainly support such a feature and would try to help as much as I can (so not that much now, unfortunately... :?).
Canada forgrin
Howdah
ESO: Forgrin

Post by forgrin »

It seems to me like there aren't many in our community with the video editing skills/commentary experience necessary to pull that off. Plus you'd somehow have to convince people to give you recs, or get permission to pull clips of twitch VoDs. It seems simple at first but really would be a big undertaking.
https://www.twitch.tv/forgin14

"WTF WHERE ARE MY 10 FALCS" - AraGun_OP
No Flag Jaeger
Jaeger

Post by Jaeger »

r4go wrote:Game of the week was on agesanctuary.com , was funny since Viper or others admin controllo Who Can upload the recgame. When they left age, all noobs starter to upload for egopost their recgames.

Yes is true, @Hazza54321 started egoposting games vs conscripts and it all went to shit
last time i cryed was because i stood on Lego
Canada forgrin
Howdah
ESO: Forgrin

Post by forgrin »

Yeah I think doing it weekly would definitely lead to some bad content. I think doing like a top-10 plays for the RO16 and up for the tourney would be a good single vid though.
https://www.twitch.tv/forgin14

"WTF WHERE ARE MY 10 FALCS" - AraGun_OP
No Flag r4go
Howdah

Post by r4go »

ovi12 wrote:
r4go wrote:Game of the week was on agesanctuary.com , was funny since Viper or others admin controllo Who Can upload the recgame. When they left age, all noobs starter to upload for egopost their recgames.

Yes is true, @Hazza54321 started egoposting games vs conscripts and it all went to shit

ahahahahah :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: Hazza is op, when he is in my team ym dick is so hard :love: :love: :love: :love:
Pizza, spaghetti, maccheroni, mandolino e tua mamma :flowers: