Croatia ecstasy_master
Crossbow
ESO: ecstasy_master

Re: Flags!

Post by ecstasy_master »

Atomiswave wrote:
ecstasy_master wrote:
Show hidden quotes

Wise words from serbian man.We weren't any kind of province to Austrian Empire,its just something you've probably been taught in schools,but okay.

True,Milanovic did say that,but then again he is one of those ministers that will do and say anything just to keep his ass in government.Cause of him,this is the country we live in today,described by single word-Poor.

All important sources state that Tesla was born in Smiljan(Austrian Empire), today's Croatia. Case closed....

Also, Milanovic didn't specify of which descent was Tesla, he only highlighted that he is not Croatian.

kako god ti kazes brate :)
Serbia sirmusket
Jaeger
ESO: ModernDayWarri0r

Post by sirmusket »

ecstasy_master wrote:
iNcog wrote:was tesla not serbian? or was he of some other nationalitY?

He was born in Croatia,his parents were Croats,only exception is that his father was orthodox christian priest.

No, His parents were Serbian, and at the time there was no Croatia , it was Austro-Hungary empire, so actually he is not croatian at all, no where on the internet does it say he is Croat, your just jelous :)
Serbia sirmusket
Jaeger
ESO: ModernDayWarri0r

Post by sirmusket »

@ecstasy_master cut the shit man, this isn't even a debate every fucking source on the internet says he is Serbian, his documents are in Serbia, he is fucking Serbian and your just a jealous croat, always have been jelous of Serbs always will be :)
Croatia ecstasy_master
Crossbow

Post by ecstasy_master »

sirmusket wrote:@ecstasy_master cut the shit man, this isn't even a debate every fucking source on the internet says he is Serbian, his documents are in Serbia, he is fucking Serbian and your just a jealous croat, always have been jelous of Serbs always will be :)

Hahaha calm down kid,you live in far australia and as I can see,your only source is internet,you don't live on balkans and you didn't read much books.
Anyway,jealous of Serbia?That's probably the most stupid statement I ever heard,Why would I been jealous of you?You are most hated country on the whole balkans,you started the shit in 90s that separated us,you don't have beautiful sea as we do,you are basically mixture of turks and gypsies...Really I don't see a thing here to be jealous.
United States of America musketeer925
Retired Contributor
Donator 01
ESO: musketeer925

Post by musketeer925 »

Let's keep this civil, guys. :) No need to bash each other's countries.

Also, at the request of @tedere12 I added a Kosovo flag (and hand-made it to match the flag set!)
Croatia ecstasy_master
Crossbow

Post by ecstasy_master »

musketeer925 wrote:Let's keep this civil, guys. :) No need to bash each other's countries.

Also, at the request of @tedere12 I added a Kosovo flag (and hand-made it to match the flag set!)

I'm sorry,its okay,but this guy is really dumb.
Serbia Atomiswave
Lancer

Post by Atomiswave »

ecstasy_master wrote:
sirmusket wrote:@ecstasy_master cut the shit man, this isn't even a debate every fucking source on the internet says he is Serbian, his documents are in Serbia, he is fucking Serbian and your just a jealous croat, always have been jelous of Serbs always will be :)

Hahaha calm down kid,you live in far australia and as I can see,your only source is internet,you don't live on balkans and you didn't read much books.
Anyway,jealous of Serbia?That's probably the most stupid statement I ever heard,Why would I been jealous of you?You are most hated country on the whole balkans,you started the shit in 90s that separated us,you don't have beautiful sea as we do,you are basically mixture of turks and gypsies...Really I don't see a thing here to be jealous.

Whats wrong with being Turk or Roma, do i smell chauvinism and racism here?! :hmm:
No Flag tedere12
Jaeger

Post by tedere12 »

Atomiswave wrote:
ecstasy_master wrote:
Show hidden quotes

Whats wrong with being Turk or Roma, do i smell chauvinism and racism here?! :hmm:

the only racist in this thread is sirmusket
Serbia Atomiswave
Lancer

Post by Atomiswave »

tedere12 wrote:
Atomiswave wrote:
Show hidden quotes

Where, quote his racist remarks and I will gladly condemn them.
No Flag tedere12
Jaeger

Post by tedere12 »

Atomiswave wrote:
tedere12 wrote:
Show hidden quotes

sirmusket wrote:
tedere12 wrote:Its ok you are allowed to use the albanian flag :)

not a gypsy :salt: :salt:
Serbia Atomiswave
Lancer

Post by Atomiswave »

tedere12 wrote:
Atomiswave wrote:
Show hidden quotes

sirmusket wrote:
tedere12 wrote:Its ok you are allowed to use the albanian flag :)

not a gypsy :salt: :salt:

K, they are both racists then.