I got 2 warnings lol

France Diarouga
Lancer
Donator 01
ESO: diarouga

I got 2 warnings lol

Post by Diarouga »

Tbh, there was no need to give 2 warnings to breeze and me, you could have said that it was joke. And don't tell me it wasn't a funny one :P
Also, as far as I know, there is no rule which says that it is forbidden to "impersonate the site staff".
I didn't expect you to be mad at me, but let's be real, that was some nazi mod decisions.

User was warned for this post.

Respect site staff and their decisions. The management of this site is made possible through the efforts of people freely devoting their time and/or money to its maintenance and moderation. If you have a problem with the moderation of the site, send a message to Administrator/Moderators. You may not, however, publicly complain about or demand reasons for moderation actions. Public discussion of moderation policy must be confined to this thread alone: (none available at this time). Harassment of site staff on the forum or other services will lead to consequences as well.

USER WAS WARNED FOR THIS POST — pecelot
DO NOT impersonate the site staff.

It's the third time I warn you today, be sure it will be the last.

USER WAS WARNED FOR THIS POST — pecelot
YOU MAYBE FIND IT FUNNY BUT I DO NOT!!! ONE MORE WARNING AND YOU'RE BANNED, UNDERSTOOD?

France Diarouga
Lancer
Donator 01

Re: I got 2 warnings lol

Post by Diarouga »

Diarouga wrote:USER WAS WARNED FOR THIS POST — pecelot
DO NOT impersonate the site staff.

It's the third time I warn today, be sure it will be the last.

Okay, I'm sorry, I'll stop now :(
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

Well had a boring morning and was so bored.. when i see the post i just wanted to get fun some where we used CAPS WORDS TO SAY WE WERE JUST IN JOKE MODE
But obviously a mod gives double warning like im ok with one warning but why double? Xd
France Diarouga
Lancer
Donator 01

Post by Diarouga »

Tbh even one warning is too much, but I'll stop here, already got 3 warnings today.
Switzerland sebnan12
Jaeger
ESO: Mongobillione

Post by sebnan12 »

lolz mods
"Why are you trying to lecture me on my own language, no wonder you people shit in the open street."- Riotcoke

''man he's slow rolling him more than a fish on a royal flush'' - Garja

NEED MORE XP
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Pezet

Post by pecelot »

Hey, my friend, if you find something funny, it doesn't mean everyone else does so, I think it's taught in a primary school?

If you're so strict to the rules, let me show you some:
viewtopic.php?f=19&t=5351
DivineFire wrote:5) Stay on topic. Any threads that do not belong to the Off Topic board should be kept relatively on topic as to allow new people to join the discussion.

Why do you post it here?
DivineFire wrote:2) Respect site staff and their decisions. The management of this site is made possible through the efforts of people freely devoting their time and/or money to its maintenance and moderation. If you have a problem with the moderation of the site, send a message to Administrator/Moderators. You may not, however, publicly complain about or demand reasons for moderation actions. [...] Harassment of site staff on the forum or other services will lead to consequences as well.

DivineFire wrote:1) Be respectful. Personal attacks, in the form of excessive use of derogatory terms and curse words directed at others, will not be tolerated. It's fine to have your differences with others and you are able to express those views on ESOC, however, it must not become your sole purpose on ESOC.

How can one even tell if you're joking based on your previous brilliant flaming output here?

DivineFire wrote:13) Do not impersonate other members of the site. Each person in the community should be able to have their own identity and image. It is not okay to infringe on other's identities and you may be warned or banned for doing it.

You're not even right it's not in the rules, lol.

And now, with all these rules violations, guess in what position you put yourself and think what we should do.