Should it happen?

Yes.. defenitely it needs to be done!
14
64%
No.. we dont need those kind of changes..
5
23%
Other.. ( put your comment below )
3
14%
 
Total votes: 22

Turkey breeze
Howdah
Posts: 1152
ESO: Breezebrothers

01 Jan 2017, 11:05

Imo we should seperate last tournaments forum for new players and for the community members to pick easierly and classifying is always good.

Such as like..
1-) official eso-c tourneys..
2-) official treaty tournaments
3-) community made tournaments ( strong world starve etc. )
Garja wrote:Why did you just say to him you beat me? Don't Show my games, Don't talk my games, Don't chat my games

_H2O wrote: Hey! I Courage you to play fairly, And have fun from this game!

Diarouga wrote:Every top players react like a child when they loose waterbrothers.
User avatar
Italy DaRkNiTe1698
Lancer
Posts: 617
ESO: Marco1698

01 Jan 2017, 11:36

breeze wrote:Imo we should seperate last tournaments forum for new players and for the community members to pick easierly and classifying is always good.

Such as like..
1-) official eso-c tourneys..
2-) official treaty tournaments
3-) community made tournaments ( strong world starve etc. )
I love your polls
A day without laughter is a day wasted

Charlie Chaplin
Turkey breeze
Howdah
Posts: 1152
ESO: Breezebrothers

01 Jan 2017, 11:59

@mods
Garja wrote:Why did you just say to him you beat me? Don't Show my games, Don't talk my games, Don't chat my games

_H2O wrote: Hey! I Courage you to play fairly, And have fun from this game!

Diarouga wrote:Every top players react like a child when they loose waterbrothers.
Greece tedere12
Howdah
Posts: 1909

01 Jan 2017, 13:19

How would this help newer players? Its just a useless seperation
#FreeTheCheese
User avatar
Netherlands Mr_Bramboy
ESOC Media Team
Posts: 4165
ESO: mr_bramboy
Location: Amsterdam

01 Jan 2017, 13:43

How can "other" be an answer in a yes or no question?
Great Britain Hazza54321
Jaeger
Posts: 3297

01 Jan 2017, 13:49

Mr_Bramboy wrote:How can "other" be an answer in a yes or no question?

arent you glad his brains are in the ep team?
PutThePastInACasket : some say the universe is even bigger than the space between the starting TC and second hunt on fertile crescent
Turkey breeze
Howdah
Posts: 1152
ESO: Breezebrothers

01 Jan 2017, 14:35

Hazza54321 wrote:
Mr_Bramboy wrote:How can "other" be an answer in a yes or no question?

arent you glad his brains are in the ep team?

Dont be jealous because you are not in the ep team... in here we are happy and making fp balance change parties with goodspeed but you are still under 16 so.. go to the wailing wall not here...
Garja wrote:Why did you just say to him you beat me? Don't Show my games, Don't talk my games, Don't chat my games

_H2O wrote: Hey! I Courage you to play fairly, And have fun from this game!

Diarouga wrote:Every top players react like a child when they loose waterbrothers.
Great Britain Hazza54321
Jaeger
Posts: 3297

01 Jan 2017, 14:37

breeze wrote:
Hazza54321 wrote:
Mr_Bramboy wrote:How can "other" be an answer in a yes or no question?

arent you glad his brains are in the ep team?

Dont be jealous because you are not in the ep team... in here we are happy and making fp balance change parties with goodspeed but you are still under 16 so.. go to the wailing wall not here...

why would i wanna associate myself with the team if they get people like you in it
PutThePastInACasket : some say the universe is even bigger than the space between the starting TC and second hunt on fertile crescent
Turkey breeze
Howdah
Posts: 1152
ESO: Breezebrothers

01 Jan 2017, 14:41

Hazza54321 wrote:
breeze wrote:
Show hidden quotes

Dont be jealous because you are not in the ep team... in here we are happy and making fp balance change parties with goodspeed but you are still under 16 so.. go to the wailing wall not here...

why would i wanna associate myself with the team if they get people like you in it

Brave words for a 16 boy....
Bo5 this saturday?
Garja wrote:Why did you just say to him you beat me? Don't Show my games, Don't talk my games, Don't chat my games

_H2O wrote: Hey! I Courage you to play fairly, And have fun from this game!

Diarouga wrote:Every top players react like a child when they loose waterbrothers.
User avatar
Argentina AraGun
Dragoon
Posts: 315
ESO: AraGun_OP
Location: Buenos Aires

01 Jan 2017, 20:57

Breeze is right we should have more clearly marked official tournaments and separate from the unofficial ones.
User avatar
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Banned
Donator 03
Posts: 3132

01 Jan 2017, 21:04

I picked other, because the option I wanted to vote for ("ok") was not listed.
User avatar
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme
Posts: 6508
ESO: Funnu
Location: Ramadanistan

01 Jan 2017, 23:05

I don't understand the OP very well, but I think all ESOC tournaments should be tagged with "[ESOC]" everywhere. IIRC the only official tournaments are the seasonals and invitationals—although this is unfortunate, as I've outlined many a time in the past. If it's a man-power issue then recruit new staff members. ESOC just recently even turned several staff members into full-time media whores.
sudmakmak wrote:This patch Keshik don't have buff anti cavalry = noob patch2.0
and don't have nerf hard japan = noob patch2.0
because all more noob player at this patch = noob logic.
or they maybe have boyfriend.(japanese boyfriend fuck your ass them)
User avatar
Poland pecelot
ESOC Community Team
Donator 02
Posts: 7976
ESO: Pezet
Location: Warsaw, Poland

01 Jan 2017, 23:39

I don't see a problem. As the biggest site for AoE3 community we should help hosting smaller tournaments, like the Diplomunion one, which is by no means officially endorsed by us. Site's Invitational, on the other hand, is all well and rolling now; on top of that, he has been brought to the Media Team.
My Tips of the Day and COMPSTOMP threads! Be sure to check out the ESOC Strategy Wall! :flowers:
User avatar
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme
Posts: 6508
ESO: Funnu
Location: Ramadanistan

02 Jan 2017, 09:56

pecelot wrote:I don't see a problem. As the biggest site for AoE3 community we should help hosting smaller tournaments, like the Diplomunion one, which is by no means officially endorsed by us. Site's Invitational, on the other hand, is all well and rolling now; on top of that, he has been brought to the Media Team.
The problem is that it's not always immediately obvious to any given reader, whether a tournament is being hosted by the site or another party. It is probably more important to ESOC itself than it is to the community, though.

It's catch-free and easily done. Whether OP means something else, I wouldn't know.
sudmakmak wrote:This patch Keshik don't have buff anti cavalry = noob patch2.0
and don't have nerf hard japan = noob patch2.0
because all more noob player at this patch = noob logic.
or they maybe have boyfriend.(japanese boyfriend fuck your ass them)
User avatar
Poland pecelot
ESOC Community Team
Donator 02
Posts: 7976
ESO: Pezet
Location: Warsaw, Poland

02 Jan 2017, 12:38

The only way you could learn about the Diplomunion tournament was either from Callen's news post, in which he disclaimed it was held exclusively by a certain individual, or from browsing the forums, which in turn would mean you have some basic knowledge about the community, are able to read and distinguish official tourneys from non-official ones.
My Tips of the Day and COMPSTOMP threads! Be sure to check out the ESOC Strategy Wall! :flowers:
User avatar
United States of America musketeer925
ESOC Dev Team
Donator 01
Posts: 1435
ESO: musketeer925

08 Jan 2017, 15:54

I don't see why there needs to be any special distinguishing. A tournament is a tournament, and they're all run by members of the community. It doesn't matter if the people running some of them do or don't have a colored name on the forum.
User avatar
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme
Posts: 6508
ESO: Funnu
Location: Ramadanistan

08 Jan 2017, 16:23

Like I said, it should matter primarily to ESOC, for branding and marketing purposes. The viewers would hardly be affected, in any meaningful way.
sudmakmak wrote:This patch Keshik don't have buff anti cavalry = noob patch2.0
and don't have nerf hard japan = noob patch2.0
because all more noob player at this patch = noob logic.
or they maybe have boyfriend.(japanese boyfriend fuck your ass them)

Forum Info

Return to “Site Suggestions”



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest