User avatar
United States of America kami_ryu
Dragoon
 
Posts: 228
ESO: kami_ryu
  • Link to post
  • Quote

02 Jan 2017, 02:55

Hi. This site looks great on my phone. Except when browsing forums.

http://m.imgur.com/a/SoLH0
Image

Ask not for whom the timer ticks, it ticks for RYU! | Check out my Color modding tutorial
Switzerland gibson
Gendarme
 
Posts: 5117
Location: USA
  • Link to post
  • Quote

02 Jan 2017, 03:01

yes
User avatar
Singapore milku3459
Lancer
 
Posts: 576
ESO: jamescheif100
Location: in your base, killing your dudes
  • Link to post
  • Quote

02 Jan 2017, 03:35

It looks beautiful for me--I was really impressed by mobile
"I is Russia spy."
~Donald Trump
Image
User avatar
India Ashvin
ESOC Dev Team
 
Posts: 708
ESO: Octanium
Location: Jaipur, RJ
  • Link to post
  • Quote

02 Jan 2017, 08:42

kami_ryu wrote:Hi. This site looks great on my phone. Except when browsing forums.

http://m.imgur.com/a/SoLH0

Hey thanks for the suggestion. I think if we remove the last post part (the section on right) it will all be fine.

Welcome to ESOC :flowers:
Image
Image
User avatar
New Zealand JakeyBoyTH
Dragoon
 
Posts: 410
ESO: JakeyBoyTH
Location: New Zealand
  • Link to post
  • Quote

02 Jan 2017, 08:57

i have like 5 notifications and i cant press the mark as read button pls help

but it looks nice
Image
User avatar
India Ashvin
ESOC Dev Team
 
Posts: 708
ESO: Octanium
Location: Jaipur, RJ
  • Link to post
  • Quote

02 Jan 2017, 08:58

huh?
Image
Image
User avatar
New Zealand zoom
ESOC Patch Team
 
Posts: 6310
ESO: Funnu
Location: Ramadanistan
  • Link to post
  • Quote

02 Jan 2017, 09:40

Hi. This site looks amazing, without exception. ESOC rocks!
sudmakmak wrote:This patch Keshik don't have buff anti cavalry = noob patch2.0
and don't have nerf hard japan = noob patch2.0
because all more noob player at this patch = noob logic.
or they maybe have boyfriend.(japanese boyfriend fuck your ass them)
User avatar
Poland pecelot
ESOC Community Team
 
Posts: 5245
ESO: Pezet
Location: Warsaw, Poland
  • Link to post
  • Quote

02 Jan 2017, 13:53

Ashvin wrote:I think if we remove the last post part (the section on right) it will all be fine.

Don't touch the „View first unread post", though :!:
User avatar
India Ashvin
ESOC Dev Team
 
Posts: 708
ESO: Octanium
Location: Jaipur, RJ
  • Link to post
  • Quote

02 Jan 2017, 13:56

:love: Anything for you love
Image
Image
User avatar
Netherlands Mr_Bramboy
ESOC Media Team
 
Posts: 3354
ESO: mr_bramboy
Location: Amsterdam
  • Link to post
  • Quote

02 Jan 2017, 14:47

JakeyBoyTH wrote:i have like 5 notifications and i cant press the mark as read button pls help

but it looks nice

http://prntscr.com/dqmku9

get on my level
User avatar
India Ashvin
ESOC Dev Team
 
Posts: 708
ESO: Octanium
Location: Jaipur, RJ
  • Link to post
  • Quote

02 Jan 2017, 14:52

Mr_Bramboy wrote:
JakeyBoyTH wrote:i have like 5 notifications and i cant press the mark as read button pls help

but it looks nice

http://prntscr.com/dqmku9

get on my level

I cringe so much looking at unread notification, I can never let this happen to me xD
Image
Image
User avatar
United States of America site
ESOC Media Team
 
Posts: 508
ESO: site
Location: Oklahoma, USA
  • Link to post
  • Quote

02 Jan 2017, 15:22

The site looks great on my phone, though that could be partially due to my enormous screen.
Image

Join the Insight Studios Discord!
https://discord.gg/MznQmAY

"He's such a great site to see."
-Gustavusadolphus
User avatar
New Zealand JakeyBoyTH
Dragoon
 
Posts: 410
ESO: JakeyBoyTH
Location: New Zealand
  • Link to post
  • Quote

02 Jan 2017, 15:24

Mr_Bramboy wrote:
JakeyBoyTH wrote:i have like 5 notifications and i cant press the mark as read button pls help

but it looks nice

http://prntscr.com/dqmku9

get on my level


y tho
Image
User avatar
New Zealand JakeyBoyTH
Dragoon
 
Posts: 410
ESO: JakeyBoyTH
Location: New Zealand
  • Link to post
  • Quote

02 Jan 2017, 15:25

site wrote:The site looks great on my phone, though that could be partially due to my enormous screen.


stop taking selfies
Image
User avatar
United States of America site
ESOC Media Team
 
Posts: 508
ESO: site
Location: Oklahoma, USA
  • Link to post
  • Quote

02 Jan 2017, 15:28

JakeyBoyTH wrote:
site wrote:The site looks great on my phone, though that could be partially due to my enormous screen.


stop taking selfies


The site looks great though.
Image

Join the Insight Studios Discord!
https://discord.gg/MznQmAY

"He's such a great site to see."
-Gustavusadolphus
User avatar
Poland pecelot
ESOC Community Team
 
Posts: 5245
ESO: Pezet
Location: Warsaw, Poland
  • Link to post
  • Quote

02 Jan 2017, 16:52

Proper credits to devs involved it making the mobile version of the site! :flowers:
User avatar
United States of America XeeleeFlower
Musketeer
 
Posts: 61
  • Link to post
  • Quote

02 Jan 2017, 20:07

I think it looks fantastic! My only complaint is that I can't seem to find the donate button.
I take up 2 seats on an airplane

Whether or not it is clear to you, no doubt the universe is unfolding as it should.

25 24 23 22 21 20 19 18 17 16 15 14 13
User avatar
New Zealand zoom
ESOC Patch Team
 
Posts: 6310
ESO: Funnu
Location: Ramadanistan
  • Link to post
  • Quote

02 Jan 2017, 21:37

XeeleeFlower wrote:I think it looks fantastic! My only complaint is that I can't seem to find the donate button.
Now that's what I call an excuse!
sudmakmak wrote:This patch Keshik don't have buff anti cavalry = noob patch2.0
and don't have nerf hard japan = noob patch2.0
because all more noob player at this patch = noob logic.
or they maybe have boyfriend.(japanese boyfriend fuck your ass them)
User avatar
United States of America kami_ryu
Dragoon
 
Posts: 228
ESO: kami_ryu
  • Link to post
  • Quote

02 Jan 2017, 23:55

Sorry, didn't want to criticize or anything, just saying that the forum section is a bit off
Image

Ask not for whom the timer ticks, it ticks for RYU! | Check out my Color modding tutorial
User avatar
United States of America _H2O
ESOC Business Team
 
Posts: 2661
  • Link to post
  • Quote

03 Jan 2017, 06:33

It's a good point! It could be made a bit better by removing last post. We can add that to the list of things to do :)
User avatar
India Ashvin
ESOC Dev Team
 
Posts: 708
ESO: Octanium
Location: Jaipur, RJ
  • Link to post
  • Quote

03 Jan 2017, 06:34

Ashvin wrote:Hey thanks for the suggestion. I think if we remove the last post part (the section on right) it will all be fine.
Image
Image
User avatar
India Ashvin
ESOC Dev Team
 
Posts: 708
ESO: Octanium
Location: Jaipur, RJ
  • Link to post
  • Quote

03 Jan 2017, 06:34

yep
Image
Image
User avatar
Poland pecelot
ESOC Community Team
 
Posts: 5245
ESO: Pezet
Location: Warsaw, Poland
  • Link to post
  • Quote

03 Jan 2017, 11:57

Arshavin knows :hmm:
User avatar
Netherlands Jerom
ESOC Media Team
 
Posts: 10900
ESO: Jerom_
Location: Utrecht, The Netherlands
  • Link to post
  • Quote

03 Jan 2017, 12:55

site wrote:The site looks great on my phone, though that could be partially due to my enormous screen.

Yeah same, although mine is somewhat in between the standard format and the galaxy note format, but yeah it looks just fine. I think half of my posts are from my phone.

"When life give you incompetence, participate in the betting" - Jerom, winner of autumn betting, 2016
"but wer eyiu playig a gainst someone as magnificent as jerom? thats wha ti thogutb jerom is a beaaitful human being"- Mr_Bramboy

Forum Info

Return to “Site Suggestions”



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests