Strategy Wall

Turkey Mameluke
Dragoon
ESO: Mameluké

Re: Strategy Wall

Post by Mameluke »

Interjection wrote:This thread is excellent! I also have this playlist on my YouTube channel, I'm not sure how useful it will be but I thought I would post it here i ncase you thought it a good idea to feature on the main channel

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... GdA5xPLHme

I like your work Interjection, go on!
If you see any mistakes in my grammar/vocabulary or whatever, please correct me. I really appreciate it :!: :flowers:
Turkey Mameluke
Dragoon
ESO: Mameluké

Post by Mameluke »

Thanks for this useful post its on my bookmarks :)
If you see any mistakes in my grammar/vocabulary or whatever, please correct me. I really appreciate it :!: :flowers:
Spain NekoBerk
Lancer
ESO: Nirket

Post by NekoBerk »

Sorry for bump this old thread, but in my opinion Diarouga's scouting guide on RE maps should be here in the Strategy Wall
viewtopic.php?f=27&t=9944
"That's why we sing for these kids who don't have a thing
Except for a dream and a fuckin' rap magazine " - Eminem

"And we hate po-po
Wanna kill us dead in the street fo sho' " - Kendrick Lamar
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Pezet

Post by pecelot »

France P i k i l i c
Howdah
ESO: Pikilic
GameRanger ID: 7497456

Post by P i k i l i c »

The Iroquois section of the Wall is still a bit void... @deleted_user do you have extra time to write mini guide? :blush: maybe you don't it's OK, but if you do this it would be great!
Consider not the one who speaks the truth, but the truth that is said

:hmm: AoE logic :hmm:
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Pezet

Post by pecelot »

True that, that has been long requested!
Pakistan MaJoOorchEf_GaZa
Musketeer
ESO: majooorchef_gaza

Post by MaJoOorchEf_GaZa »

this is too much i can't read 1st document in my whole one life
Do you know what kind of creature waits for its own slaughter?
Czech Republic EAGLEMUT
ESOC Dev Team
Donator 05
ESO: EAGLEMUT
Clan: WPact

Post by EAGLEMUT »

Attila_The_Hun wrote:this is too much i can't read 1st document in my whole one life

Perhaps something like the Interjection's Tips and Tricks short videos are easier to start with: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... GdA5xPLHme
momuuu wrote: theres no way eaglemut is truly a top player
Musketeer

EAGLEMUT wrote:
Attila_The_Hun wrote:this is too much i can't read 1st document in my whole one life

Perhaps something like the Interjection's Tips and Tricks short videos are easier to start with: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... GdA5xPLHme
yes I see all of these but these videos are for super noobs I'm not that newbie I'm a kind of intermediate not noob but not a good player kind of in-between player
No Flag bigsmoke
Skirmisher
ESO: Yvan_Le_Bon

Post by bigsmoke »

Attila_The_Hun wrote:
EAGLEMUT wrote:

yes I see all of these but these videos are for super noobs I'm not that newbie I'm a kind of intermediate not noob but not a good player kind of in-between player

My new friend Hleung is on the discord and he helps people maybe you could try messaging him on this?
~~ pecelot rip ~~
No Flag tedere12
Jaeger

Post by tedere12 »

Trump take notes!
Musketeer

bigsmoke wrote:
Attila_The_Hun wrote:
Show hidden quotes

My new friend Hleung is on the discord and he helps people maybe you could try messaging him on this?
how can i text him?
Musketeer

Attila_The_Hun wrote:
bigsmoke wrote:
Show hidden quotes

how can i text him?
i mean i searched his name but i can't find him
No Flag bigsmoke
Skirmisher
ESO: Yvan_Le_Bon

Post by bigsmoke »

Attila_The_Hun wrote:
Attila_The_Hun wrote:
Show hidden quotes
how can i text him?
i mean i searched his name but i can't find him

his name should be in the green section on the right when he is online
~~ pecelot rip ~~
Sweden Gendarme
Gendarme
Donator 03
ESO: Gendarme

Post by Gendarme »

I for one have never seen hleung offline.
Pay more attention to detail.
Musketeer

can anyone make rec and post it in upper strategies? I can't read too much text it feels like I'm studying and I hate it plz some post recs of all upper strategies with all civ so the beginner can learn something in a good way for the time being I open this window then start game and minimize game for all time i can't remember when I read but I can remember it easily when I see what is actually going on
Musketeer

can anyone make rec and post it in upper strategies? I can't read too much text it feels like I'm studying and I hate it plz some post recs of all upper strategies with all civ so the beginner can learn something in a good way for the time being I open this window then start game and minimize game for all time i can't remember when I read but I can remember it easily when I see what is actually going on
Brazil lemmings121
Jaeger
ESO: lemmings121

Post by lemmings121 »

Attila_The_Hun wrote:can anyone make rec and post it in upper strategies? I can't read too much text it feels like I'm studying and I hate it plz some post recs of all upper strategies with all civ so the beginner can learn something in a good way for the time being I open this window then start game and minimize game for all time i can't remember when I read but I can remember it easily when I see what is actually going on

If you want record games, click in record games in the sidebar, download a bunch of them and watch.
Musketeer

lemmings121 wrote:
Attila_The_Hun wrote:can anyone make rec and post it in upper strategies? I can't read too much text it feels like I'm studying and I hate it plz some post recs of all upper strategies with all civ so the beginner can learn something in a good way for the time being I open this window then start game and minimize game for all time i can't remember when I read but I can remember it easily when I see what is actually going on

If you want record games, click in record games in the sidebar, download a bunch of them and watch.
i want record for these strategies not general game records
Brazil lemmings121
Jaeger
ESO: lemmings121

Post by lemmings121 »

Attila_The_Hun wrote:
lemmings121 wrote:

i want record for these strategies not general game records

Thats a really specific request, I dont think anyone will take the weeks or months needed to record every strategy in the wall because some people dont like to read.
And it doesnt even makes sence, in a writen guide, you can say "in case you scout A, do X, in case you scout B, then do Y. You propose another recorded game for each possible scenario?

If you want to learn with recorded games, watch recorded games. If you feel you want more specific information, then read a guide in the wall.
No Flag britrouga
Musketeer

Post by britrouga »

It's true that recorded games provide more information about how to execute the build in practice, and how to adapt, that's why I posted several recorded games with all the guides I wrote. I can understand that all the guides can't be as good as mine though :chinese: :chinese: :chinese:
Italy Garja
Retired Contributor
Donator 02
ESO: Garja

Post by Garja »

some get good some dont
Image Image Image
Musketeer

britrouga wrote:It's true that recorded games provide more information about how to execute the build in practice, and how to adapt, that's why I posted several recorded games with all the guides I wrote. I can understand that all the guides can't be as good as mine though :chinese: :chinese: :chinese:
where are your records?
No Flag britrouga
Musketeer

Post by britrouga »

Attila_The_Hun wrote:
britrouga wrote:It's true that recorded games provide more information about how to execute the build in practice, and how to adapt, that's why I posted several recorded games with all the guides I wrote. I can understand that all the guides can't be as good as mine though :chinese: :chinese: :chinese:
where are your records?

In my guides.
Musketeer

britrouga wrote:
Attila_The_Hun wrote:
where are your records?

In my guides.

where are you guide Dear plz give me link