Sweden deadrising78
Skirmisher
ESO: deadrising78

13 Nov 2017, 16:20

Anybody know how to beat this gay civ on water maps? If i rush he just send cm and wall. If u dont rush u get outboomed and lamed by 20 range goons. How do i beat this shit civ??
Italy gamevideo113
Dragoon
ESO: gamevideo112

13 Nov 2017, 16:47

Contest water? Stagecoach? I think that a proper timing with artillery can do the job.

deadrising78 wrote:how to beat this gay civ on water
How do i beat this shit civ??

Also watch your language when you speak about ports :mad:
Hong Kong _NT_sven
Skirmisher
Donator 06
ESO: _NT_sven

13 Nov 2017, 16:53

Map control is most important. On the land you starve him by harassing wood; On the water you set up your dock and tower forward to restrict his fishing area. Do a little bit boom, keep harassing, and age up and push
雙燕來時,陌上相逢否?When swallows return in pairs, have they seen her in the field?
撩亂春愁如柳絮,Astir is the melancholy of spring like willow catkins,
依依夢裏無尋處。Elusive are the lingering feelings that evade even dreams.
Great Britain thomasgreen6
Skirmisher
ESO: Thomasgreen6

13 Nov 2017, 16:56

Play India on Sepoy patch. Oh wait...
"it feels good to be ze king"

www.Twitch.tv/spanishtom
Great Britain thomasgreen6
Skirmisher
ESO: Thomasgreen6

13 Nov 2017, 16:58

On a serious note

deadrising78 wrote:lamed by 20 range goons.
"it feels good to be ze king"

www.Twitch.tv/spanishtom
Germany Lukas_L99
Lancer
ESO: Lukas_L99

13 Nov 2017, 17:02

Delete this civ imo
China fei123456
Jaeger
ESO: fei123456

13 Nov 2017, 20:01

Pick brit, VC boom, and make caravels then.
Or pick aztec, wp boom, and push with canoe+water dance.
"Why don't you dare to play with me if you already know who I am? You can never beat me even if I don't cheat."
"Aoe3 is dying, and cheating keeps it alive."
——Chuanchuan Chen(陈川川)
Great Britain Hazza54321
Jaeger

13 Nov 2017, 22:46

Raiding pressure. Then 700w and chop wood for either/both tps and stagecoach or 3 caravels and ship 2 more after for a timing. Then mostly likely age and boom but slow push with falcs, tower aggressively
Venividivici_w: i heard h20 signed up last minute. Prob waited for roby not signing up so he wouldnt get smashed again

Well, Im the best thing that happened to aoe3 - vane stoilov 2k17
France Kaiserklein
Jaeger

13 Nov 2017, 23:06

Make a tower next to the shore, a rax not far but out of range of warships just in case, queue pikes and ship 2 caravels, then 700w and make a dock and more caravels. It's kinda all in but if the guy goes heavy water it can work, and it's lazy way to finish fast a shit game. If he goes really heavy on water you can also try to just train caravels and ship some.
Otherwise, the classic semi with stagecoach into artillery to get land control and push the shore
kickass_OP wrote:lbs vs cavs no is good

look wrote:Detail, garja was cattle for slaughter in my hands.

look wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
European Union bwinner1
Dragoon

13 Nov 2017, 23:18

If you play on ep, they aren't even that good on water since you fonction need schooners anymore, I mean you can beat them on water and take water with brit/Otto/jap/aztec/spain for example. (You can also on re but that's à bit harder). Esther, what Kaiser said works, and also try to be fast on your age up, because if you send 2 caravels 1st just next to his 2nd TC (that you scout with explorer), you often can break it ans that's almost gg. It doesn't work vs experimented water players that take care to age quick enough ans send 2 caravels themselve, but you still need 2 fast caravels to defend your port/tower anyway.
United States of America CurassierAndCurassier
ESOC Media Team
ESO: Montcalm17

14 Nov 2017, 19:03

I have seen decks from at least two different players made to contest this style that have names something like "kynesea" or "for kynesie," since he is the king of this, though he likes to use Japan and Brits for it as well. Anyway, the key is to make a water deck but not intend on water booming. You ship caravels, upgrade warships, do whatever you can to contest water militarily, and win the map control game.
France Kaiserklein
Jaeger

14 Nov 2017, 19:26

bwinner1 wrote:If you play on ep, they aren't éventuellement that good on water since you fonction need schooners anymore, I mean you can beat them on water and take water with brit/Otto/jap/aztec/spain for example. (You can also on re but that's à bit harder). Esther, what Kaiser said works, and also try to be fast on your age up, because if you send 2 caravels 1st just next to his 2nd TC (that you scout with explorer), you often can break it ans that's almost gg. It doesn't work vs experimented water players that take care to age quick enough ans send 2 caravels themselve, but you still need 2 fast caravels to defend your port/tower anyway.

Nice spell-checker
kickass_OP wrote:lbs vs cavs no is good

look wrote:Detail, garja was cattle for slaughter in my hands.

look wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
Switzerland sebnan12
Howdah
ESO: Mongobillione

15 Nov 2017, 16:11

pick brits and do the same things that he does. just faster
BAE
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme
ESO: Funnu

15 Nov 2017, 16:54

Goodspeed walks into a bar. There is no counter.
sudmakmak wrote:This patch Keshik don't have buff anti cavalry = noob patch2.0
and don't have nerf hard japan = noob patch2.0
because all more noob player at this patch = noob logic.
or they maybe have boyfriend.(japanese boyfriend fuck your ass them)

Forum Info

Return to “Strategy”