India Vs Russia on RE

United States of America _H2O
ESOC Business Team
Donator 06
ESO: _H2O

Re: India Vs Russia on RE

Post by _H2O »

I would never make sepoy vs Russia. Watch my game vs mongo. It was on a loss resource map that forced my hand in some ways. This is exactly how I would play it. The timings of all the cards and Otto cons and units is nuanced but perfect. That game I held and got tons of value in the first push.

I may have told you to make some sepoy because without time to train and learn how to hold with 2-3 gurka it's a better line of play.

So garja is right ideally, but sepoy as a crutch is way easier. It delays your boom a lot.
China fei123456
Jaeger
ESO: fei123456

Post by fei123456 »

Watch the game H2O vs lordraphael, and you'll find the answer.
Germany Lukas_L99
Pro Player
Donator 01
ESO: Lukas_L99

Post by Lukas_L99 »

_H2O wrote:I would never make sepoy vs Russia. Watch my game vs mongo. It was on a loss resource map that forced my hand in some ways. This is exactly how I would play it. The timings of all the cards and Otto cons and units is nuanced but perfect. That game I held and got tons of value in the first push.

I may have told you to make some sepoy because without time to train and learn how to hold with 2-3 gurka it's a better line of play.

So garja is right ideally, but sepoy as a crutch is way easier. It delays your boom a lot.

I just watched the game and I wonder what wouldve happened if mongo added a stable instead of the 2nd block house
United States of America _H2O
ESOC Business Team
Donator 06
ESO: _H2O

Post by _H2O »

I don't see how I was really threatened either way I had plenty of time after that and the second hold.
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

just make sepoy imo.....most random pr 30s arent gonna be able to hold doing late 3 gurka lol while you go sepoy and can hold much easier and just get market ups a bit later.
Great Britain WickedCossack
Retired Contributor

Post by WickedCossack »

5 sepoy holds 10strel/5coss a lot better than 5 gurhkas, that's all there is too it really.

Gurhkas take 3 mins to kill this army so even if you save every gurhka which I find very unlikely surely you're down in idle time. Considering they are very similar costs I think 5 sepoy first batch is good.
No Flag tedere12
Jaeger

Post by tedere12 »

why gurka first allows you to boom more? Is it because you can get away with making less of them, so invest your resources on market techs?
Australia Hazza54321
Pro Player
Winter Champion 2020 x2Donator 01
ESO: PrinceofBabu

Post by Hazza54321 »

Sepoy are a broken unit, abuse it
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

Post by momuuu »

I dont even get how 'making sepoy slows down your boom'. 7 sepoy + 2 eles easily holds the first wave without mm which means holding the second wave will be much easier.
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

I think the most relevant is to age up before 5 cossacks to not lose grand final. Then decide if gurkhas or sepoys.