Crates, Maps and the Tourny

Germany GonzoPunchi
Crossbow
ESO: GonzoPunchi

Crates, Maps and the Tourny

Post by GonzoPunchi »

Hello guys,

I must be getting on your nerves with all my questions :biggrin: but who cares :D

Are Crates random? I know they're different for the civs but are they specific for the maps or just random? Because I noticed that my semiFF with Germany suckks without 200w start and when not on TP map. And its pretty shit when civs rely on maps, isnt it?

So what about the three maps of the group stages? They're all TP maps but what about the crates? Because when you don't start with 200w every game on 1 or 2 of these maps Germany would just suckk to play in this round, wouldnt it?
Australia wardyb1
Retired Contributor
Donator 01
ESO: wardyb1

Re: Crates, Maps and the Tourny

Post by wardyb1 »

Yes the crate spawns are random each game. The players get the same spawns as each other, but the spawns are random. This is why it's important to have multiple play styles with each civ. Or you can try and "re" the match and claim bad hunts or mines, and hope for a better spawn on the next game. But that's not in the spirit of the competition, you can only re once per map, and it'll look pretty bad if you have perfect hunts/mines and ask for re.
“To love the journey is to accept no such end. I have found, through painful experience, that the most important step a person can take is always the next one.”
Great Britain britishmusketeer
Howdah

Post by britishmusketeer »

GonzoPunchi wrote:Hello guys,

I must be getting on your nerves with all my questions :biggrin: but who cares :D

Are Crates random? I know they're different for the civs but are they specific for the maps or just random? Because I noticed that my semiFF with Germany suckks without 200w start and when not on TP map. And its pretty shit when civs rely on maps, isnt it?

So what about the three maps of the group stages? They're all TP maps but what about the crates? Because when you don't start with 200w every game on 1 or 2 of these maps Germany would just suckk to play in this round, wouldnt it?

Most civs have a rotation of crates you can get(higher on certain high crate maps). In germans case this is: 200f 100w 100c, 300f 100w 100c, 200f 200w, 300f 200w and 300f 100w. Germans are stronger with 200w but are still a strong civ with 100w(just get the tp in transition to colonial). Germans aren't great on no tp maps but in a tournament you can select your civ based on the map.
Brazil macacoalbino
Howdah
ESO: MacacoAlbino
Clan: 3Huss

Post by macacoalbino »

china is the only civ with fixed crates!