Japan age 3 - Yumi/nagi vs Yumi/ashi

France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Re: Japan age 3 - Yumi/nagi vs Yumi/ashi

Post by Kaiserklein »

I don't think 2 flaming arrows is better than 9 yumis for example, especially if you take the upgrades into account
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
Austria Xx_BOSS_XX
Crossbow
ESO: Xx_BOSS_Xx

Post by Xx_BOSS_XX »

Kaiserklein wrote:nagi yumi + clubs from the consulate is, I think, what you ultimately would like to reach, in a lot of match ups. Simply because ashis are not especially good, while yumis and nagis are. Nagis are really strong and they also have that 30% hp card in age 3. Then the clubs are just here in case your opponent brings a ton of cav.
But this is mostly vs an age 3 civ who will bring some skirm goon cav composition

but the thig is nagi loose to any other type of cav cuz they have bonus vs ranged inf ... so other cav have free rain on ur yumis ... ofc yumi do more damage aganist cav but for example vs curs or china cav which do area damage japan just looses with nagi yumi combo
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player

Post by Kaiserklein »

You have clubs, + yumis do much better against cav than skirms for example so it compensates, + it's not like other cav were shitting on nagis, they do decent, it's not like they're lancers or sowars (1 huss vs 1 nagi = huss got only 40 hp left)
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player

Post by Kaiserklein »

Just realized that flaming arrows have 6 ROF lol. A falc has only 4, so it will shoot 3 times when flaming arrows shoot only twice. Flaming arrows are definitely garbage against infantry. They have 2/3 of the dps and 3/4 of the attack => 2/3 * 3/4 = only 50% of the dps of a falc. Add to that their area of 2 instead of 3 for a falc, you find that they have actually less than half the dps of falcs. As well as 25 less hp. For just 20% less cost. Garbage
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

Post by momuuu »

Yeah FA suck but 2 of them can be good aid if opponent has a medium amount of falcs. But right clicking falcs with 50 yumi is even better.
Netherlands blackwidow
Dragoon
ESO: MASTERdutch

Post by blackwidow »

Hazza54321 wrote:yumi ashi flaming arrow early age 3, add nagi later + clubs later

agreed
China fei123456
Jaeger
ESO: fei123456

Post by fei123456 »

Naginata vs hussar is very close, while they do 100% better against skirmishers. And they tank much more damage due to 30%rr and 30%hp and golden pavilion.