Basics of macroing, ability to mass card orders.

Czech Republic Googol
Retired Contributor
ESO: Butifle

Basics of macroing, ability to mass card orders.

Post by Googol »

Hello ESOC, I would like to ask about macroing and how achieve great masses at specific time since I struggle achieving masses that I suppose to have at specific minute mark I would like to create this thread for the build orders for specific civ etc. I will be happy to hear your opinions especially on my top civs (France, Russia) Also I would like to learn civs like: Dutch, Porto and British) On every other I still welcome your opinions

Best regards
Googol
Singapore milku3459
Howdah
ESO: milku3459

Re: Basics of macroing, ability to mass card orders.

Post by milku3459 »

Googol wrote:Hello ESOC, I would like to ask about macroing and how achieve great masses at specific time since I struggle achieving masses that I suppose to have at specific minute mark I would like to create this thread for the build orders for specific civ etc. I will be happy to hear your opinions especially on my top civs (France, Russia) Also I would like to learn civs like: Dutch, Porto and British) On every other I still welcome your opinions

Best regards
Googol

I have this build, maybe you know it already but idk

Normal stable semi-ff style with France, but you don't age. Build another stable on 700 wood after 4 cdb and spam huss.
If your opponent makes pikes, make more huss.
If your opponent is Brits and goes pure musk, make more huss.
If your opponent is Brits and goes musk mixed with vet pikes, keep making those huss.
If this is vanilla, giggle and win.
hope this helps
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Pezet

Re: Basics of macroing, ability to mass card orders.

Post by pecelot »

Memorise some numbers, like about 4 vills on coin for constant mosk production after placer mines, 8 vills on coin for 2 rax-mosk, same with a stable.
Mitoe's tip is nice here — when you're fighting, take vills off wood, as you won't need houses anymore.