Got a new strategy ? We would like to read it!:D

No Flag zbola
Musketeer

Post by zbola »

Post your strategy and shed some light on it.If you are unsure let the community read it and maybe tweak it !
India _DB_
Howdah

Post by _DB_ »

Good topic.
You can't really own a strategy tho because someday a guy will test your strategy before you make it copyright.
Here are my used strategies for India. Rule: NO AGRA FARTS FOAR AGE 2 IT SUX

[video src="//www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Akj2aCDULE"][/video]

My rec games:

India FFs(been a topic)
http://www.mediafire.com/download/93sqm ... Zero(India)_vs_Chinese_Warlord(China)GP_FF.age3Yrec

http://www.mediafire.com/download/y3r6c ... Zero(India)_vs_Kazama_OP(Germany)_Siberia_FF.age3Yrec
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Karni age 2 builds:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/25mko ... uky(France)_vs__DB_(India)_on_GP.age3Yrec

http://www.mediafire.com/download/lu77y ... _DB_(India)_vs_Kazama_OP(British)_GP.age3Yrec
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'll update the earliest I get some more.
Note: Sorry, I'm not very very good :(. Not very very bad too :)
Doing what you like is Freedom...
Liking what you do is Happiness...
Germany yemshi
Jaeger
ESO: yemshi

Post by yemshi »

lol that's the basic idea behind the "AoE3 Strategy" thing, but thx for saying it again
No Flag zbola
Musketeer

Post by zbola »

subzero wrote:Good topic.
You can''t really own a strategy tho because someday a guy will test your strategy before you make it copyright.
Here are my used strategies for India. Rule: NO AGRA FARTS FOAR AGE 2 IT SUX

[video src="//www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Akj2aCDULE"][/video]

My rec games:

India FFs(been a topic)
http://www.mediafire.com/download/93sqm ... Zero(India)_vs_Chinese_Warlord(China)GP_FF.age3Yrec

http://www.mediafire.com/download/y3r6c ... Zero(India)_vs_Kazama_OP(Germany)_Siberia_FF.age3Yrec
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Karni age 2 builds:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/25mko ... uky(France)_vs__DB_(India)_on_GP.age3Yrec

http://www.mediafire.com/download/lu77y ... _DB_(India)_vs_Kazama_OP(British)_GP.age3Yrec
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I''ll update the earliest I get some more.
Note: Sorry, I''m not very very good :(. Not very very bad too :)

Well you are not a noob nice!
United States of America Durokan
Retired Contributor
ESO: Durokan

Post by Durokan »

I put up a strategy for the bwkic. Its pretty great.
Check out my Custom Map Workshop here!
http://eso-community.net/viewtopic.php?p=98718#top
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold
ESO: diarouga

Post by [Armag] diarouga »

I used to do this strat vs japan but it doesn't work :P
It is far better to sepoy rush him.
India _DB_
Howdah

Post by _DB_ »

diarouga wrote:I used to do this strat vs japan but it doesn''t work :P
True. But I hate being lame using the sepoy rush and agra fort. It''s too lame. You''re not otto that you have to be always lame.
If you have a non-lame option, you must go for it, even if it''s hard. You can outboom Japan with karni build fairly. It doesn''t work always, but atleast a better try than a lame rush.
Lame strats totally kill confidence of good players. Unfortunately, you can''t outlame Japan.

Using lame strats require very less skill to win. A guy is a pro if he doesn''t need to be lame to beat lame.
No Flag zbola
Musketeer

Post by zbola »

subzero wrote:
diarouga wrote:I used to do this strat vs japan but it doesnt work :P
True. But I hate being lame using the sepoy rush and agra fort. Its too lame. Youre not otto that you have to be always lame.
If you have a non-lame option, you must go for it, even if its hard. You can outboom Japan with karni build fairly. It doesnt work always, but atleast a better try than a lame rush.
Lame strats totally kill confidence of good players. Unfortunately, you cant outlame Japan.

Using lame strats require very less skill to win. A guy is a pro if he doesnt need to be lame to beat lame.
Spoken like a true warrior!
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold

subzero wrote:
diarouga wrote:I used to do this strat vs japan but it doesnt work :P
True. But I hate being lame using the sepoy rush and agra fort. Its too lame. Youre not otto that you have to be always lame.
If you have a non-lame option, you must go for it, even if its hard. You can outboom Japan with karni build fairly. It doesnt work always, but atleast a better try than a lame rush.
Lame strats totally kill confidence of good players. Unfortunately, you cant outlame Japan.

Using lame strats require very less skill to win. A guy is a pro if he doesnt need to be lame to beat lame.
When I say sepoy rush, I mean age up eco and send 5 sepoys, so you still need a good macro.
You cant outboom a jap, youll just let him boom anf age 3, and ofc you can outlame jap since india>'jap lol.
India _DB_
Howdah

Post by _DB_ »

diarouga wrote:
subzero wrote:True. But I hate being lame using the sepoy rush and agra fort. Its too lame. Youre not otto that you have to be always lame.

When I say sepoy rush, I mean age up eco and send 5 sepoys, so you still need a good macro.
You cant outboom a jap, youll just let him boom anf age 3, and ofc you can outlame jap since india>'jap lol.
Okay. My best guess is to not play vs Japan if Im not lame. :D
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold

Sepoy rush isn't lame... If you want to troll, do it but don't call lame a strat just because it is a good one.
India _DB_
Howdah

Post by _DB_ »

diarouga wrote:Sepoy rush isn''t lame... If you want to troll, do it but don''t call lame a strat just because it is a good one.
Wut? It isn''t lame? Having 12 190 HP 25 attack unit in your base at ~5 min 30 sec is probably not troll, even with 5 min agra age up. It''s even scary than Russia. Japan is chanceless. 6 Sepoys one hit kill a villager. In this case you have 99% chance to win.

If you''re not lame, you''ve 45% chance to win. That''s okay. Quite balanced, but Japan would win however.

Conclusion: 1)You can''t beat Japan without being lame.

2) 12 Sepoy Rush with slow agra is still lame as fast agra.

-_- meh derp
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold

If you play vs a russian as France who is doing a strel rush, you have to musk/huss, if you go double bow you'll loose. It is same as india, you have to sepoy rush, choosing the best strat isn't lame man.