New Player! Need help :P

No Flag Zhanson10
Dragoon
Donator 01

Re: New Player! Need help :P

Post by Zhanson10 »

Otto isn't the scariest civ. Their eco is shit, u literally just need to last long enough to have more settlers than them. Ports does this easily, especially with extra tcs. You can't rush ports. And if u Otto FF vs ports, ports goons rek everything Otto has
No Flag born2believe
Skirmisher

Post by born2believe »

lemmings121 wrote:
Gendarme wrote:Oh, I suppose they have no tag at all other than infantry, then. My bad.

I'm not sure either, will check latter... I just know that in practice they are a skirmisher with 1 range and area dmg...

Infantry, Hand infantry.
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
Korea South jj0823
Musketeer
ESO: jj0823

Post by jj0823 »

I would recommend reading the basic strategy guides and then once you feel like you've got the basics down well, transition into reading something like Goodspeed's guides and watch Veni's guides on YouTube. The most important thing in a low level supremacy match is to make villagers at all times, build a military as early as you can, and know the unit counters and comps for your civ. You might notice you lost because you aged with 7 villagers, didn't make a single military unit until his entire army was on top of you, and you only had crossbowmen against a wave of hussar.
Kyrgyzstan AOEisLOVE_AOEisLIFE
Lancer
ESO: dats my secret

Post by AOEisLOVE_AOEisLIFE »

Gendarme wrote:They are better at getting rekt.

el oh el :]