India vs Brit

France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold
ESO: diarouga

India vs Brit

Post by [Armag] diarouga »

India win this MU but I used to think it wasn't even close.
Actually, with a great play from the brit, they should beat a turtle play (go semi ff). The real problem is the rush. You have to find the perfect timing to break even if the window is very small. Once he looses mapcontrol, you can just outmass him with lb and few huss/pikes to cover.

This MU needs more testing but since there isn't any great brit player anymore we can't really know.
India _DB_
Howdah

India vs Brit

Post by _DB_ »

diarouga wrote:India win this MU but I used to think it wasn''t even close.
Actually, with a great play from the brit, they should beat a turtle play (go semi ff). The real problem is the rush. You have to find the perfect timing to break even if the window is very small. Once he looses mapcontrol, you can just outmass him with lb and few huss/pikes to cover.

This MU needs more testing but since there isn''t any great brit player anymore we can''t really know.
True. There are more ways for India than the Brits to play this MU.

I don''t really know if semi FF is really a good option as Brits vs India, because it is simply like letting India outboom you, as going semi is almost neglecting Brit eco, while not having that much benefit. Brits age 2 is quite nice imo. They have ability to actually beat India in age 2 till their eco and mass is ahead.

Maybe Semi FF is only viable when Indian player goes too greedy or even non agra.

Longbow musk huss wins India imo. I actually lost vs this composition many times. Brits just have eco to do that on a good map. I''m not completely sure if it''s easily doable.
Doing what you like is Freedom...
Liking what you do is Happiness...
China fei123456
Jaeger
ESO: fei123456

India vs Brit

Post by fei123456 »

india has to give brit some early pressure. or brit just spam 20 manor houses and his score will be 100+ higher.
No Flag howlingwolfpaw
Jaeger

India vs Brit

Post by howlingwolfpaw »

I play india a lot in FFA and and i get a lot of comments like " how am I supposed to beat that unit mix" or " how do you fight indias barracks" but its not the competitive world of 5-6 mins rush. its hello, here is my army hope u weren't booming or ur dead... i love sending infantry to all sides of bases to make FB and attack from the weak sides and make him think im gonna atack somewhere that im not.
No Flag r4go
Howdah

India vs Brit

Post by r4go »

diarouga wrote:India win this MU but I used to think it wasn''t even close.

This MU needs more testing but since there isn''t any great brit player anymore we can''t really know.
I think india win it at 70% what i see...if india try soon to kill you, u can hold it, but if india do pressure or eco, map controll it will easy overmass brits, and also i think whit india you have to mix units as soon as possible...a good pressure and brit can really do few options
Pizza, spaghetti, maccheroni, mandolino e tua mamma :flowers:
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold
ESO: diarouga

India vs Brit

Post by [Armag] diarouga »

Well idk, india is favored but brit is still a good civ.
India _DB_
Howdah

India vs Brit

Post by _DB_ »

On ESOC Maps, it's 50-50.

On shitty qs maps, it's 60-40 for India.
Doing what you like is Freedom...
Liking what you do is Happiness...