Scout rush!!!

Brazil macacoalbino
Howdah
ESO: MacacoAlbino
Clan: 3Huss

Re: Scout rush!!!

Post by macacoalbino »

The guy who did it vs me did from native embassy, but i think it only works if he has a nat tp, cause he took 1 everygame... I think sieging it down before he can spam the scouts is something to do

Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Pezet

Post by pecelot »

That's indeed the case: you can train Native Scouts from your Native Embassy after sending the Advanced Scouts shipment, but naturally you have to construct a native Trading Post first to be able to build the Embassy.

I'm not too sure about rushing in the Colonial Age. The way I would do it in in FFA games was to quickly advance to the Fortress Age to send important cards, like 1000 wood, Native Warriors — –15% cost — and Black Arrow, providing you with –85% train time, decreasing the Native Scouts' train time to just 3 seconds. Then I would lay down 3 Native Embassies and spam them forever, without blocking my TC. It's obviously delayed, but I would say it's worth it as your attacks are much more powerful then.
Brazil lemmings121
Jaeger
ESO: lemmings121

Post by lemmings121 »

pecelot wrote:That's indeed the case: you can train Native Scouts from your Native Embassy after sending the Advanced Scouts shipment, but naturally you have to construct a native Trading Post first to be able to build the Embassy.

I'm not too sure about rushing in the Colonial Age. The way I would do it in in FFA games was to quickly advance to the Fortress Age to send important cards, like 1000 wood, Native Warriors — –15% cost — and Black Arrow, providing you with –85% train time, decreasing the Native Scouts' train time to just 3 seconds. Then I would lay down 3 Native Embassies and spam them forever, without blocking my TC. It's obviously delayed, but I would say it's worth it as your attacks are much more powerful then.

dam thats some aiz level strats
India gh0st
Lancer
ESO: gh0st007

Post by gh0st »

Aiz kinda did exactly that in a ffa game on his stream once and it was hilarious.
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Pezet

Post by pecelot »

Indeed, I'm not as witty to think of it myself, I recall watching it back on his stream in 2015! :love:
Canada nilfixs
Crossbow

Post by nilfixs »

Aiz did a cool scout rush yesterday with eco https://www.twitch.tv/videos/144255490 he use native trade post for cdb and Native Embassy so he didnt have to stop makeing vills. Lol he destroyed my scout rush earlier in the stream with russian priest.
United States of America noissance
Jaeger
Donator 01
ESO: noissance

Post by noissance »

I wish the native civs had a card that ups your limit for warriors. That way, u could do a killer warrior rush
Error 404: Signature not found
China fei123456
Jaeger
ESO: fei123456

Post by fei123456 »

_H2O wrote:I've had experience vs it. It is very bad. The person cannot train villagers because scouts come from the TC. I have also done it before but never with Sioux.

This troll build was best back when iro was really strong and could great house. That way you could make 3 tcs to make scouts and villagers.

Just make doppels and ulhan vs the scouts. Mix bows if he adds bow riders.

Stay in your base and play the time game. He can't make villagers while making scouts.

you can build a native tp, then spam scouts from 3 native huts, while still train vills in tc.
Italy Garja
Retired Contributor
Donator 02
ESO: Garja

Post by Garja »

On EP with sioux this is probably a viable strat.
Image Image Image
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

Why? Scouts no longer snare, and there never really was a good reason to do this strat anyway
Italy Garja
Retired Contributor
Donator 02

Post by Garja »

Ye no snare sux for this strat but 6 teepees make wood gathering like 2x faster. And sioux don't need houses which is particularly relevant here. Plus sioux have that card for infantry speed and WC boost which is nice.
The overall reason to make this strat was that scouts only cost wood so you can stack wood ups. And the unit itself has decent stats.
Image Image Image
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

i thought scouts dont cost pop, so its not super relevant. the strat is still mediocre at best, because why would you make a unit with decent stats when you have many units with good to great stats
Italy Garja
Retired Contributor
Donator 02

Post by Garja »

Cause you can spam more in theory. Anyway it isn't a great at all. Just on EP wood is going to be gathered almost faster than food thanks to teepees so basically might worth to try it. Ah and native scout doesn't really have a counter (except for spies). Thinking of it, it is exactly like spies spam from TWC.
Image Image Image
Holy See Imperial Noob
Lancer

Post by Imperial Noob »

Garja wrote:Cause you can spam more in theory. Anyway it isn't a great at all. Just on EP wood is going to be gathered almost faster than food thanks to teepees so basically might worth to try it. Ah and native scout doesn't really have a counter (except for spies). Thinking of it, it is exactly like spies spam from TWC.

I thought the add-ons followed one another so quickly, that there was hardly a "TWC multi" at all. Could you explain this strat? Spies are laughably weak, so I'm curious how could it even work.

Edit: something to do with FF and assassin card?
Italy Garja
Retired Contributor
Donator 02

Post by Garja »

No spies had better base stats I think and no real counter so they were massable and strong. They nerfed them. Native scout are weaker but stronger than current spies after the native card (they get 10 attack iirc).
Image Image Image
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

ye actually euro civs just make spies vs this and win. tad civs wont lose vs it anyway (sepoy or ashi/yumi will crush it and china ff will have np vs it either). that really leaves iro and aztecs, vs which its undoubtedly not viable anyway...
Italy Garja
Retired Contributor
Donator 02

Post by Garja »

Spies dont work vs this, they cost about the same and produced from just one building.
Image Image Image
Germany yemshi
Jaeger
ESO: yemshi

Post by yemshi »

Garja wrote:Spies dont work vs this, they cost about the same and produced from just one building.

Malaysia Aizamk
Pro Player
ESOC WarChiefs Classic 2017

Post by Aizamk »

It's true though, (uncarded) spies shouldn't work against this. Gold is much more scarce than wood, and then when you consider the stats, they don't even really hard counter.

Advanced Scout: 90w 180hp 15 hand attack
Spy: 125g 150hp 5x4 hand attack

Scout exactly 10 punches to kill a spy, spy exactly 9 punches to kill scout. Fairly negligible difference.
oranges.
Italy Garja
Retired Contributor
Donator 02

Post by Garja »

Forgot it is actually 15 attack and not 10. 180hp 15atk is almost like carded coyotemen but with no real counter.
Image Image Image
Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

Post by spanky4ever »

just watched @Aizamk wrecking Aztecs to bits, going scout rush vs an OP player. on re. Go figure :P :lol: :lol:
Hippocrits are the worst of animals. I love elifants.
Singapore milku3459
Howdah
ESO: milku3459

Post by milku3459 »

iwillspankyou wrote:just watched @Aizamk wrecking Aztecs to bits, going scout rush vs an OP player. on re. Go figure :P :lol: :lol:

look...when aizamk does something it's usually not viable
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

iwillspankyou wrote:just watched @Aizamk wrecking Aztecs to bits, going scout rush vs an OP player. on re. Go figure :P :lol: :lol:

Vs who?

Lol anseladams is a joke... Hes like 2nd lt. The difference with aizamk is like 20 pr. Ofc aizamk wins. He could probably win with vill rush and shipments...
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

Aizamk wrote:It's true though, (uncarded) spies shouldn't work against this. Gold is much more scarce than wood, and then when you consider the stats, they don't even really hard counter.

Advanced Scout: 90w 180hp 15 hand attack
Spy: 125g 150hp 5x4 hand attack

Scout exactly 10 punches to kill a spy, spy exactly 9 punches to kill scout. Fairly negligible difference.

Point is not to go pure spies, point is to have a meatshield and then have ur musks or cav deal the dmg
Mexico Kikematamitos
Musketeer
ESO: Kikematamitos

Post by Kikematamitos »

_H2O wrote:I've had experience vs it. It is very bad. The person cannot train villagers because scouts come from the TC. I have also done it before but never with Sioux.

This troll build was best back when iro was really strong and could great house. That way you could make 3 tcs to make scouts and villagers.

Just make doppels and ulhan vs the scouts. Mix bows if he adds bow riders.

Stay in your base and play the time game. He can't make villagers while making scouts.

OMG you reply my post!!!!

Me watching him playing:
phpBB [video]