Otto FF
....with germany?
Doing what you like is Freedom...
Liking what you do is Happiness...
No Flag Jaeger
Jaeger

Germany vs Ottoman

Post by Jaeger »

Probably try to semi ff in all cases. If they Jan abus, shoot the abus with TC they die in like 2 shots or so. If they jan rush, maybe 3 SW 8 bows 700g. Also have vills in TC and either gather or punch with SW.

Vs an otto ff you probably need to semi ff, ship 8 skirms and use SW to tank or hopefully punch the cannons. Don't forget to put skirms in stagger mode, it helps A LOT. Target the TC and minutemen on the cannons. Put all your houses and stable behind your TC so that they either have to walk the cannons right my your TC or they have to take a really long way around (do this vs rush too). If you actually kill the cannons without too many losses, then it might even become even because uhlans do really well vs mamelukes.
last time i cryed was because i stood on Lego
India _DB_
Howdah

Germany vs Ottoman

Post by _DB_ »

ovi12 wrote:Probably try to semi ff in all cases. If they Jan abus, shoot the abus with TC they die in like 2 shots or so. If they jan rush, maybe 3 SW 8 bows 700g. Also have vills in TC and either gather or punch with SW.

Vs an otto ff you probably need to semi ff, ship 8 skirms and use SW to tank or hopefully punch the cannons. Don''t forget to put skirms in stagger mode, it helps A LOT. Target the TC and minutemen on the cannons. Put all your houses and stable behind your TC so that they either have to walk the cannons right my your TC or they have to take a really long way around (do this vs rush too). If you actually kill the cannons without too many losses, then it might even become even because uhlans do really well vs mamelukes.
That actually worked in both cases. Thanks! I managed to beat 3 ottolamers with it :)

I tried a trick of my friend on GP. I grabbed middle TP and trolled otto and sent 2nd card in age 1 as the TC HP and fire card. It helped me a lot. I had few HP left before TC gone and managed to hold rush and get upto age 3 somehow.
Doing what you like is Freedom...
Liking what you do is Happiness...
Germany yemshi
Jaeger
ESO: yemshi

Germany vs Ottoman

Post by yemshi »

If 200 wood on gp u can just hit the tp 1time with you explorerand lwt him siege it. You lose like 5 wood and just build your house.
You get your wood back and denie his first shipment.
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold
ESO: diarouga

Germany vs Ottoman

Post by [Armag] diarouga »

Yeah semi ff, it works well.
No Flag mnogud
Lancer

Germany vs Ottoman

Post by mnogud »

vs jan abus wall and build tower and go straight ff or age up with 500f and ff
vs otto ff u can semi ff
vs jan rush, u need to scout and convert it to double rax bow pike
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold

Germany vs Ottoman

Vs jan/abus you can semi cav, vs ff too.
I'm also sure 9uhlans+mm+8bows hold a jan rush easily.
Netherlands Mr_Bramboy
Retired Contributor
Donator 01
ESO: [VOC] Bram

Germany vs Ottoman

Post by Mr_Bramboy »

spam war wagons
No Flag Jaeger
Jaeger

Germany vs Ottoman

Post by Jaeger »

Yeah I forgot about this it actually might be worth sending 3 ww first and trying to get a batch of 4-5 ww, since the jans can't toch you. If you go for this and ge an early TP, don't even bother making any uhlans in age 2.
No Flag mnogud
Lancer

Germany vs Ottoman

Post by mnogud »

ovi12 wrote:Yeah I forgot about this it actually might be worth sending 3 ww first and trying to get a batch of 4-5 ww, since the jans can''t toch you. If you go for this and ge an early TP, don''t even bother making any uhlans in age 2.
i dont think its possible to get out that many ww vs a civ like ottos rushing... and they take a minute to train... you wont have a stable :p
No Flag mnogud
Lancer

Germany vs Ottoman

Post by mnogud »

diarouga wrote:Vs jan/abus you can semi cav, vs ff too.
I''m also sure 9uhlans+mm+8bows hold a jan rush easily.
i dont know... jans have 235 HP
No Flag Jaeger
Jaeger

Germany vs Ottoman

Post by Jaeger »

mnogud wrote:
ovi12 wrote:Yeah I forgot about this it actually might be worth sending 3 ww first and trying to get a batch of 4-5 ww, since the jans cant toch you. If you go for this and ge an early TP, dont even bother making any uhlans in age 2.
i dont think its possible to get out that many ww vs a civ like ottos rushing... and they take a minute to train... you wont have a stable :p
If you get early TP, you can do the normal semi ff build but withouth actually making uhlans and you will still have enough xp for 700g shipment. This way you will age really fast and have resources for a 5 ww batch I think. But if otto is smart he will just make abus so this is probably not so good. Tho most otto players will still go for falconets then mamelukes
No Flag mnogud
Lancer

Germany vs Ottoman

Post by mnogud »

ovi12 wrote:
mnogud wrote:i dont think its possible to get out that many ww vs a civ like ottos rushing... and they take a minute to train... you wont have a stable :p
If you get early TP, you can do the normal semi ff build but withouth actually making uhlans and you will still have enough xp for 700g shipment. This way you will age really fast and have resources for a 5 ww batch I think. But if otto is smart he will just make abus so this is probably not so good. Tho most otto players will still go for falconets then mamelukes
i think jan abus is the best vs germans and its really hard for germans to counter
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold

Germany vs Ottoman

mnogud wrote:
ovi12 wrote:If you get early TP, you can do the normal semi ff build but withouth actually making uhlans and you will still have enough xp for 700g shipment. This way you will age really fast and have resources for a 5 ww batch I think. But if otto is smart he will just make abus so this is probably not so good. Tho most otto players will still go for falconets then mamelukes
i think jan abus is the best vs germans and its really hard for germans to counter
Ff imo.
No Flag mnogud
Lancer

Germany vs Ottoman

Post by mnogud »

diarouga wrote:
mnogud wrote:i think jan abus is the best vs germans and its really hard for germans to counter
Ff imo.
still ottomons will just seige houses.. this MU is very tough... i have not seen jan abus being beaten yet at a high level using germans... only that chicks doing a bowpike against some noob
Netherlands Goodspeed
Retired Contributor

Germany vs Ottoman

Post by Goodspeed »

Ger needs to scout Otto's first shipment. A German FF doesn't survive an all in Jan rush but it's best against everything else.
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Germany vs Ottoman

Post by deleted_user0 »

Cav archer ff rapes ger regardless 21
No Flag jsimons1289
Dragoon

Germany vs Ottoman

Post by jsimons1289 »

I don't know why otto would make abus in this MU. Ff jans/falcs at 7/8 mins is nearly impossible for Germans to beat if the players are the same skill level and no major mistakes. WWS are too expensive and train too slow and everything just gets raped. With time you can mass in fortress and be fine, it's just hard to deal with the early fortress timing push.
No Flag mnogud
Lancer

Germany vs Ottoman

Post by mnogud »

calmyourtits wrote:Ger needs to scout Otto''s first shipment. A German FF doesn''t survive an all in Jan rush but it''s best against everything else.
exactly this MU is too lame.. ottos can simply poke in with 5 jans and immediately know if german is ffing... then its just a matter of laming duo rax janissaries
No Flag mnogud
Lancer

Germany vs Ottoman

Post by mnogud »

jsimons1289 wrote:I don''t know why otto would make abus in this MU. Ff jans/falcs at 7/8 mins is nearly impossible for Germans to beat if the players are the same skill level and no major mistakes. WWS are too expensive and train too slow and everything just gets raped. With time you can mass in fortress and be fine, it''s just hard to deal with the early fortress timing push.
i think german ff can beat otto ff just coz ww are effective against jans. falcs and mams unlike goons.... and naked ff with 6 skirms is also very strong vs otto ff as raiding ulhans can be annoying for ottos
No Flag jsimons1289
Dragoon

Germany vs Ottoman

Post by jsimons1289 »

WW are too expensive. With one gold mine and containment you can only make a few wws assuming you used 700g to age. They also take forever to make, and you'll be too far behind with slow age up. This is similar to Germany vs Spain. How to deal with 2 falcs and anti cav in your base at 7 mins 30.