Taking down an Indians user

Canada grizzgolf
Crossbow
ESO: grizzgolf

Taking down an Indians user

Post by grizzgolf »

Anyone have any tips on taking down someone who plays as the Indians online? I seem to be getting wrecked by lower city users using the Indians. I'm using the British vs them.
Singapore milku3459
Howdah
ESO: milku3459

Re: Taking down an Indians user

Post by milku3459 »

india>brits
New Zealand JakeyBoyTH
Howdah
ESO: Ex-Contributor

Post by JakeyBoyTH »

I would recommend VC 700W 600W 700C.

India can always be cheesy but if you fend off the rush you will always have better eco as Britain. If you need more mass quicker then swap 600w for 700f.
Advanced Wonders suck

- Aizamk

Ugh Advanced Wonders suck

- Aizamk
Germany amiggo1999
Advanced Player
Donator 01
ESO: miggo1999

Post by amiggo1999 »

lb + wall, musketeer battles can only be a viable option if you fight under your tc. I would try to age at around the 4-5 th second age shipment and then send falcs and make some hussar to block urumi.
Image Image
Australia wardyb1
Retired Contributor
Donator 01
ESO: wardyb1

Post by wardyb1 »

I'd recommend not using brits, going to be much easier than trying to play brits perfectly.
“To love the journey is to accept no such end. I have found, through painful experience, that the most important step a person can take is always the next one.”
Germany amiggo1999
Advanced Player
Donator 01

Post by amiggo1999 »

Yeah, civs such as france and russia can perform decently vs India according to my experience
Image Image
No Flag tedere12
Jaeger

Post by tedere12 »

as british you can play either age 2 (and do a 700w 600w 6 musk/6lb for a lb pike or lb musk timing) or age up and try to win with a falconet push.
Germany amiggo1999
Advanced Player
Donator 01

Post by amiggo1999 »

Yeah falcs are actually more painful to deal with as India as many people make it seem. While siege eliphants are an effective counter, they cost an age 3 shipment + 500 food (also worth considering that Indian shipments cost more exp.), and if not controlled well, can easily be picked of by light infantry. So it is advisable to include enough lb in your army as brits if you opt for a falc timing, and see the Indian player aging up, to deal with the potential siege eliphants.
Image Image
United States of America _H2O
ESOC Business Team
Donator 06
ESO: _H2O

Post by _H2O »

does anyone have a link to any tournament game or smackdown where british did a timing push and broke an agra? Ideally while dealing with a sepoy rush before making the push. That replay would give him all the tools he needs.
United States of America __Uhlan__
Dragoon
ESO: __UhLaN__

Post by __Uhlan__ »

brit > India

Pretty sure I got countless recs I can post later with me v mitoe (me brit, mitoe India) Preparation for hazza (who didn't even play India sigh) I can get around to uploading them later. I actully think brit rekt india and it's like a 80/20 mu on a good hunt map.
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

i bet mitoe didnt open 300 xport...
United States of America __Uhlan__
Dragoon
ESO: __UhLaN__

Post by __Uhlan__ »

umeu wrote:i bet mitoe didnt open 300 xport...

he didn't but I don't think that would help India, in fact I am sure that would make it easier for brit.
Germany lordraphael
Pro Player
EWTNWC LAN SilverAdvanced Division WinnerDonator 01

Post by lordraphael »

britishmusketeer wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wYVf1AXNwrk&list=PLKMKWGDinKXuNNEam-V2C-LJRXufHNssl&index=20

im pretty sure that legaichdu would have won this game if he had played a bit more clever. The sepoy melee mode move was quite nice in the first fight.
breeze wrote: they cant even guess how much f***ing piece of stupid retarded they look they are trying to give lesson to people who are over pr35 and know the best mu. im pretty sure that we need a page that only pr30+ post and then we could have a nice discussins.
Italy Garja
Retired Contributor
Donator 02
ESO: Garja

Post by Garja »

_H2O wrote:does anyone have a link to any tournament game or smackdown where british did a timing push and broke an agra? Ideally while dealing with a sepoy rush before making the push. That replay would give him all the tools he needs.

This one is quite textbook:
[RE SP] NaturePhoenix[BR] vs Airlity[IN] - Borneo.age3yrec
(460.14 KiB) Downloaded 166 times
Borneo
Borneo
Rules: Supremacy (1v1)
Version: Official Patch (Legacy)
Length: 13 minutes

Otherwise Goodspeed has some neat ones from previous tourneys.
Image Image Image
Australia Hazza54321
Pro Player
Winter Champion 2020 x2Donator 01
ESO: PrinceofBabu

Post by Hazza54321 »

__Uhlan__ wrote:brit > India

Pretty sure I got countless recs I can post later with me v mitoe (me brit, mitoe India) Preparation for hazza (who didn't even play India sigh) I can get around to uploading them later. I actully think brit rekt india and it's like a 80/20 mu on a good hunt map.

I hardly play india so idk why u did lol
Canada Mitoe
Advanced Theory Craftsman
ESO: Mitoe
GameRanger ID: 346407

Post by Mitoe »

_H2O wrote:does anyone have a link to any tournament game or smackdown where british did a timing push and broke an agra? Ideally while dealing with a sepoy rush before making the push. That replay would give him all the tools he needs.

I think there's a quick search rec of me vs Erik, me Brit he India, where he broke my Agra somewhere on the forum. It's a thread I started and I posted one of the ones I won, but I believe he posted one of the ones he one later in that thread.

I can't look for it right now but I remember being surprised at the strength of his timing, if someone could find that rec it would probably be helpful.
Germany lordraphael
Pro Player
EWTNWC LAN SilverAdvanced Division WinnerDonator 01

Post by lordraphael »

Mitoe wrote:

I think there's a quick search rec of me vs Erik, me Brit he India, where he broke my Agra somewhere on the forum. It's a thread I started and I posted one of the ones I won, but I believe he posted one of the ones he one later in that thread.

I can't look for it right now but I remember being surprised at the strength of his timing, if someone could find that rec it would probably be helpful.

you had an agra as brit ? Sir musket 2.0 ?
breeze wrote: they cant even guess how much f***ing piece of stupid retarded they look they are trying to give lesson to people who are over pr35 and know the best mu. im pretty sure that we need a page that only pr30+ post and then we could have a nice discussins.
Austria KINGofOsmane
Pro Player
ESO: KINGofOsmane

Post by KINGofOsmane »

Mitoe wrote:

u always started 600w i remember
"Losing to Callen was the worst night of my life" Gibthedurrty 2019
"If hazza can get pr42 with team i can get pr50 with 1v1" Gibthedurrty 2018
Lecastete wrote: Dude i hate this game. I am bad and i also dont have luck
Tete cs:go experience
Canada Mitoe
Advanced Theory Craftsman
ESO: Mitoe
GameRanger ID: 346407

Post by Mitoe »

Lol typo

But yeah that's true, I think I did start 600w actually. Didn't sepoy rush. I don't think Sepoy rush actually does anything against brit anyway though, unless you age at the same time or earlier than them.
Sweden Gendarme
Gendarme
Donator 03
ESO: Gendarme

Post by Gendarme »

Mitoe wrote:I think there's a quick search rec of me vs Erik, me Brit he India, where he broke my Agra somewhere on the forum.
Wow, all these years and I didn't even know Brits could make Agra.

The more you learn...
Pay more attention to detail.
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

__Uhlan__ wrote:
umeu wrote:i bet mitoe didnt open 300 xport...

he didn't but I don't think that would help India, in fact I am sure that would make it easier for brit.

another fool underestimating the power of 300 export...

bsop will show mitoe how to india vs brits.
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

Nonsense. Mitoe will ship 6 musk first and kill bsop's forward agra villagers before the wonder is finished because India ages at 6:30

i
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

Its not jerom playing. Nobody ages at 6.30