Micro help

India _RDX_
Lancer
ESO: _RDX_

Re: Micro help

Post by _RDX_ »

Gendarme wrote:Cassadors have 4.5 speed?

Yep, they are as fast as strelets and ashis. And they have the shitty range resist stuff, they don't just die.
oranges.
Italy Garja
Retired Contributor
Donator 02
ESO: Garja

Post by Garja »

Kaiserklein wrote:Nah, xbows cant stay out of musks range after a while. Like 1-2 free volleys max and then musks will catch up. It's due to the fact that xbows have a trash animation so their kiting is not so fast.
Cassadores can kite xbows forever because they have 0.5 extra speed as well as a faster shooting animation, but it's not comparable.

About bow pike vs musk huss, to make it short, musk huss just wins because xbows cant kill cav. Their dps vs cav is just trash, so they have to shoot at musks. Which means that they can't kite so much (they need to stay at 16 range of the musks) and it's easy to snare them with huss while bringing musks in to snipe the pikes.
On vanilla, bow pike did fine because bows had some dps against cav, so you could actually hit and run the cav and stay far away from the musks, which means you needed a decent mass of cav to catch bow pike, unlike on tad where a few huss can be enough

Xbow/pike still can beat musk/huss in that very same way but yep on nilla is way easier. It is about perspective honestly. To me on nilla it's super easy (cav die too fast) while on TAD is doable.
But in general musks are just the wrong unit to counter xbow/pike. Like huss+xbows works way better.
Image Image Image
Hungary Dsy
Lancer

Post by Dsy »

They dont beat musk/huss. Just imagine 30 musk + 10 huss for example. Its 10 times more scary than 30 bow + 25 pikes. If you play this scenario musk/huss wins every time.
India _RDX_
Lancer

Post by _RDX_ »

Dsy wrote:They dont beat musk/huss. Just imagine 30 musk + 10 huss for example. Its 10 times more scary than 30 bow + 25 pikes. If you play this scenario musk/huss wins every time.

Would you ever take 30 xbows + 25 pikes against 30 musk + 10 Huss? Lol. First of all, This scenario is totally unfair. Don't argue with Garja. His statement is always accurate and correct. And 30 musk + 10 Huss take a longer time to train than 30 xbows + 25 pikes.
oranges.
No Flag tedere12
Jaeger

Post by tedere12 »

ye how dare you argue with garja
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Post by Kaiserklein »

_RDX_ wrote:

Yep, they are as fast as strelets and ashis. And they have the shitty range resist stuff, they don't just die.

They have basically the same ranged hp as skirms, so they do die. Overall they actually die much faster than skirms.

Garja wrote:Xbow/pike still can beat musk/huss in that very same way but yep on nilla is way easier. It is about perspective honestly. To me on nilla it's super easy (cav die too fast) while on TAD is doable.
But in general musks are just the wrong unit to counter xbow/pike. Like huss+xbows works way better.

Well musk/cav just beats xbow/pike with equal investment. If you're using wood crates/stagecoach on wood or xbow/pike shipments, then yeah it's different. But if you just chop the wood to mass xbow pike, it will never be an efficient army against musk/cav.
And yeah RI+cav is the better counter to RI+HI. But that's the point: theoretically, you have HI+RI>HI+cav, but it doesn't work for musk/huss vs bow/cav, because musks are much better than normal HI, and xbow/pikes are shitty units. So what should be the counter composition to musk/huss actually loses to it, as well as being less mobile...
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
Australia Hazza54321
Pro Player
Winter Champion 2020 x2Donator 01
ESO: PrinceofBabu

Post by Hazza54321 »

All those ttms paying off @Kaiserklein
Sweden Gendarme
Gendarme
Donator 03
ESO: Gendarme

Post by Gendarme »

TTM carryin' him to RO4. Is Ryan the only person to contest Kaiserklein's spot as the number one in micro atm?
Pay more attention to detail.
Australia Hazza54321
Pro Player

Post by Hazza54321 »

No way i never see ryan ttm
Sweden Gendarme
Gendarme
Donator 03

Post by Gendarme »

Do you maintain the TTM servers?
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Pezet

Post by pecelot »

I remember 2 years ago a random guy on ESO messaged me that some Kaiserklein just beat H2O in TTM. It was weird, I definitely didn't know about the former! :hehe:
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player

Post by Kaiserklein »

I don't remember ever playing H2O in ttm @pecelot, or are you trolling?
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Pezet

Post by pecelot »

No, I don't claim it was true, but that's something weird that happened :kinggreen:
Sweden Gendarme
Gendarme
Donator 03

Post by Gendarme »

I suppose this settles it. Testimony is very bad evidence.
[spoiler];)[/spoiler]
United States of America _H2O
ESOC Business Team
Donator 06
ESO: _H2O

Post by _H2O »

He probably would beat me. I don't do well in these TTM situations. Generally I win by knowing how to use apm in dynamic situations. Basically I make better decisions quickly and read situations well.

That being said kaiser has some solid unit control. Anyone who has been kaisered back into their base by his explorer in age 1 knows what I mean :D.
Singapore milku3459
Howdah
ESO: milku3459

Post by milku3459 »

@QueenOfdestiny Does kaiser control his unit well?
India _RDX_
Lancer

Post by _RDX_ »

Kaiserklein wrote:
_RDX_ wrote:

They have basically the same ranged hp as skirms, so they do die. Overall they actually die much faster than skirms.

I mean they have 50% range resist, they take lesser damage from ranged units, means they survive against ranged units (HI/RI/RC) for certain extent than other skirm types. They do die faster overall but that's only against cavs.
oranges.
Sweden Gendarme
Gendarme
Donator 03

Post by Gendarme »

@_RDX_ Kaiser said ranged hp, meaning that he took the ranged resist in account. Their better ranged resist and worse hp make them equal skirmishers in ranged battles, and worse at anything else. Combine this with the fact that they are food-heavy, and Ports are already food-heavy, and you can probably say that having cassadors instead of skirmishers is a significant disadvantage.
Germany QueenOfdestiny
Retired Contributor
ESO: QueenOfdestiny

Post by QueenOfdestiny »

milku3459 wrote:@QueenOfdestiny Does kaiser control his unit well?

Yes he do I should maybe make a video when he plays... It's so fast bit smothe and controlled its just impressive but I think your question was more troll :dry:

Edit: ONE TIME I THOUGHT SERIEUSES ONE TIME
shit juice :hmm:
Sweden Gendarme
Gendarme
Donator 03

Post by Gendarme »

Lol
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player

Post by Kaiserklein »

_H2O wrote:That being said kaiser has some solid unit control. Anyone who has been kaisered back into their base by his explorer in age 1 knows what I mean :D.

@Hazza54321
Australia Hazza54321
Pro Player

Post by Hazza54321 »

full kaisertard, never go full kaisertard