India- Foreign Logging v/s 600w

Brazil macacoalbino
Howdah
ESO: MacacoAlbino
Clan: 3Huss

Re: India- Foreign Logging v/s 600w

Post by macacoalbino »

Jerom wrote:So why exactly is 300e first instead of 600w 300e better? That doesnt seem that apperant to me.

I guess it's because it' s 5 vill shipment which might as well be sent early on greedy games... But its also versatile enough to work as a defensive option (otto mm) or agressive (3hus/6 brit musk), or even turned into res with french cons...

No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

Jerom wrote:So why exactly is 300e first instead of 600w 300e better? That doesnt seem that apperant to me.

Because you dont need 600w. 300e gives you mm or 3 huss immediately vs agression, while if no agression, you can go 4v followed by foreign logging, which is basically like sending 5v, 5v. Or you can go crates, 500w 500c, and if youve send gfa, you can send 4v after that even, still get foreign logging. And all market ups.

600w is just slowing your tempo, but doesnt help you much vs a rush, nor is it the best card for greed. Maybe its best if u havent scouted and dunno whats happening. Or when you want to drop tps or doxks, but thats it. If i sepoy rush i also always skip 600w in favor of export or trickle
China fei123456
Jaeger
ESO: fei123456

Post by fei123456 »

But without 600w how do you have stable and market-ups? You already chopped a lot in transition for consulate, should you keep 10+ vills on wood in age 2?
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

Nah, 8 is enough. You dont have wood for a stable but you dont need one. 3 huss fast and 4 sowar ship is enough cav. Market ups u can get in trans, and 2nd market up asap. Imp bur can wait when ur under pressure, or asap when you boom. Its really easy.
China fei123456
Jaeger

Post by fei123456 »

umeu wrote:Nah, 8 is enough. You dont have wood for a stable but you dont need one. 3 huss fast and 4 sowar ship is enough cav. Market ups u can get in trans, and 2nd market up asap. Imp bur can wait when ur under pressure, or asap when you boom. Its really easy.

Dont think you can have both a consulate and market ups in transition
300e start is the best against crazy rush (Aztec puma siege etc) anyway
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

well you've thought wrong. In fact with some good tres i've done consulate market and a tp in trans. but usually you can make only 2 out of those 3, so i mostly do tp + consulate and leave the market till later.
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

Interesting thread. I might play india for the first time ever in supremacy - seems fun.

300e way to go thank you based omeo
United States of America _H2O
ESOC Business Team
Donator 06
ESO: _H2O

Post by _H2O »

I find I never really understand your india experiences umeu :D.
China fei123456
Jaeger

Post by fei123456 »

India mirror BO21 gogogo!
Canada Lunatic_Fringe
Dragoon
ESO: Nightwing

Post by Lunatic_Fringe »

deleted_user wrote:Interesting thread. I might play india for the first time ever in supremacy - seems fun.

300e way to go thank you based omeo

I am glad to have brought up a pretty good point. I am still not sure tbh that 300e should be the first colonial age shipment.
I mean, if you got a consulate up, 300e is good, but you get the risk of getting housed and having some idle villager production. It's so debatable :P ^_^
Canada Lunatic_Fringe
Dragoon
ESO: Nightwing

Post by Lunatic_Fringe »

_H2O wrote:I find I never really understand your india experiences umeu :D.

@_H2O I assume that you'd suggest Dsitibutivism>600w>300e in case of a slow agra eco build, with market in transition.
And in case of a 12 sepoy push, 5 Sepoys>600w>300e, and getting the market after the 600w.
Right?
Australia Hazza54321
Pro Player
Winter Champion 2020 x2Donator 01
ESO: PrinceofBabu

Post by Hazza54321 »

Umeus india is on another level, he should teach us all
Brazil macacoalbino
Howdah
ESO: MacacoAlbino
Clan: 3Huss

Post by macacoalbino »

umeu wrote:well you've thought wrong. In fact with some good tres i've done consulate market and a tp in trans. but usually you can make only 2 out of those 3, so i mostly do tp + consulate and leave the market till later.

Whats the logic behind Tp instead of market? Shouldn't it be better to make market sooner since youre shipping 5vills essentially? :hmm:

No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

the tp is needed because of the indian XP discrepancy, with a tp you get your 2nd shipment right after the first. without it, there is like a 1 min gap between them. missing for example foreign logging + 1 vil for 1 min more, and also the next shipment or 2 a bit later, is a much bigger hit than having your market 1 min later.
Brazil lemmings121
Jaeger
ESO: lemmings121

Post by lemmings121 »

umeu wrote:well you've thought wrong. In fact with some good tres i've done consulate market and a tp in trans. but usually you can make only 2 out of those 3, so i mostly do tp + consulate and leave the market till later.

ok, but when you do tp+consul in transition, you just cut all military and defend with 2 sepoy + mm? I cant imagine you keeping a solid militar production with this start. In what MUs would you say thats viable? (by viable, read "is better then just sepoy rush.")
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

its viable or better than sepoy rush on a 400w start, because you can open tp in age1, so you can consulate + market or 2nd tp for coach in trans. otherwise its better in mu's where you don't need sepoys much, but rather want to semi ff or ff. or defend rush with ghurka to transition into ghurka zamb
Brazil lemmings121
Jaeger
ESO: lemmings121

Post by lemmings121 »

still, tp start on 400w makes you age up at 6 mins if you dont seriouslly cut vills to age up (or age with 4+ vills on wonder), not an ideal scenario to hold rushes. I find this hard to understand when its absolutelly unseen :(

umeu's india replay pack please.
Germany aligator92
Howdah
ESO: aligator92

Post by aligator92 »

lemmings121 wrote:still, tp start on 400w makes you age up at 6 mins if you dont seriouslly cut vills to age up (or age with 4+ vills on wonder), not an ideal scenario to hold rushes. I find this hard to understand when its absolutelly unseen :(

Just tested this on 400w start. I got a single treasure (60w) and aged only one vill late (15, hardly any idle time), one vill on the wonder and was up at 5:20
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

lemmings121 wrote:still, tp start on 400w makes you age up at 6 mins if you dont seriouslly cut vills to age up (or age with 4+ vills on wonder), not an ideal scenario to hold rushes. I find this hard to understand when its absolutelly unseen :(

You age at the same time, and you cut just 1 vill, but its worth it because you get your first shipment, worth 3,5 vils, 1 whole min earlier or sometimes more. You also get your 3rd shipment 1 min earlier. And often when i tp early i send gfa, which means i dont even cut vils, i just have 1 vil 30 sec later, evening up the count.
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

aligator92 wrote:
lemmings121 wrote:still, tp start on 400w makes you age up at 6 mins if you dont seriouslly cut vills to age up (or age with 4+ vills on wonder), not an ideal scenario to hold rushes. I find this hard to
when its absolutelly unseen :(

Just tested this on 400w start. I got a single treasure (60w) and aged only one vill late (15, hardly any idle time), one vill on the wonder and was up at 5:20

Ye, when i do this, i age 14v, and ill be up 5m with 1 on wonder. You can age 4.30 with 4 on, but then you cant get a cons and market both, you can get just one