Japanese anti-Aztec build

No Flag dyddyd91
Crossbow

Re: Japanese strat(Anti aztec build)

Post by dyddyd91 »

I think shogunate is also fine. The reason why these kinds of builds (age2 shogunate,torii) are viable is

if u don't shrine boom (in most case u can't) toshogu, it is absolutely bad compared to other wonder

and skipping consulate makes your 4.10 age viable with fast age up time Everything is just fast

in 4.10 with 3 boats. You have 18vil,3shrine,1tp(not torii u can manage to build tp in transition),2nd berry up in 4.10

so this is almost fp1.1 fre strealtrap eco maybe even better than them japan can adapt almost everything from there
Netherlands blackwidow
Dragoon
ESO: MASTERdutch

Post by blackwidow »

dyddyd91 for president
United States of America n0el
ESOC Business Team
ESO: jezabob
Clan: 팀 하우스

Post by n0el »

Umeu plays iro and smurfs more than any player on eso and complains about dyddyd. Classic
mad cuz bad
Sweden Gendarme
Gendarme
Donator 03
ESO: Gendarme

Post by Gendarme »

I played Iro mirror against Umeu in my dream once (not even kidding). Umeu leaves no land unconquered.
Pay more attention to detail.
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

Post by momuuu »

Why do you have to ruin such a nice thread...
Australia Hazza54321
Pro Player
Winter Champion 2020 x2Donator 01
ESO: PrinceofBabu

Post by Hazza54321 »

Been trying this out alot, you get so many shipments the eco seems better, 2 extra vills/3boats 2 berry ups, fast age up and constant shipments making it so easy to adapt, probably can squeeze another shipment before orchards.
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

n0el wrote:Umeu plays iro and smurfs more than any player on eso and complains about dyddyd. Classic

I play all civs and im complaining about cheat. Obviously cheating is ok but iro isnt. Shit players just being shit i guess.
United States of America n0el
ESOC Business Team
ESO: jezabob
Clan: 팀 하우스

Post by n0el »

How about some proof if you are going to call people cheaters? Otherwise it seems like you are diarouga have a lot in common just accusing whoever you lose to and think you are better then
mad cuz bad
United States of America Papist
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Papist

Post by Papist »

Another example of an interesting and constructive thread being derailed for no good reason.

To all those flaming: consider this your first and final verbal warning - personal attacks will not be tolerated, and will result in consequences.
The function of man is to live, not to exist.
Australia Hazza54321
Pro Player
Winter Champion 2020 x2Donator 01
ESO: PrinceofBabu

Post by Hazza54321 »

papist oos
Germany lordraphael
Pro Player
EWTNWC LAN SilverAdvanced Division WinnerDonator 01

Post by lordraphael »

lets talk about eu 4 shall we ?
breeze wrote: they cant even guess how much f***ing piece of stupid retarded they look they are trying to give lesson to people who are over pr35 and know the best mu. im pretty sure that we need a page that only pr30+ post and then we could have a nice discussins.
Turkey HUMMAN
Lancer
ESO: HUMMAN

Post by HUMMAN »

Whats alt d can anyone tell?
India gh0st
Lancer
ESO: gh0st007

Post by gh0st »

HUMMAN wrote:Whats alt d can anyone tell?

Hint : Your explorer is Immortal
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

a game feature where u can revive your explorer with 0 Los by hitting alt +d
Germany lordraphael
Pro Player
EWTNWC LAN SilverAdvanced Division WinnerDonator 01

Post by lordraphael »

gibson wrote:
a game feature where u can revive your explorer with 0 Los by hitting alt +d

ive always wondered how such a bug made it into the game. I mean its so rdm. Its not like other bugs where they just forgot to remove or add sth.
breeze wrote: they cant even guess how much f***ing piece of stupid retarded they look they are trying to give lesson to people who are over pr35 and know the best mu. im pretty sure that we need a page that only pr30+ post and then we could have a nice discussins.
Tunisia iLolicon
Musketeer
ESO: iLolicon

Post by iLolicon »

Everyone who knows about it uses Alt + D on re, the only difference is some of us are less subtle about it. Actually it's funnier when people try to pretend like they aren't doing it. Also I've never understood why people are so quick to label cheating but at the same time are more than happy to use the kynesie wall glitch.
=
India rsy
Jaeger
Donator 01

Post by rsy »

iLolicon wrote:Everyone who knows about it uses Alt + D on re, the only difference is some of us are less subtle about it. Actually it's funnier when people try to pretend like they aren't doing it.

Hey I agree with u that it is funny but I hope u realize a lot of people group the explorer together with army units and that sometimes alt-d with explorer in group can be completely accidental.
Malaysia Yamato23
Musketeer
ESO: Yamato23

Post by Yamato23 »

@dyddyd91 do u have any sample recs of your strat against aztec?
Germany yemshi
Jaeger
ESO: yemshi

Post by yemshi »

Twitch.tv/william07171

He is streaming a lot lately and since he'll always play japan you are very likely to see a first person video.
He plays in eu mornings though so half of his streams are filled with QS queuing :(
No Flag tedere12
Jaeger

Post by tedere12 »

yes its a really bad time to play aoe3
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

iLolicon wrote:Everyone who knows about it uses Alt + D on re, the only difference is some of us are less subtle about it. Actually it's funnier when people try to pretend like they aren't doing it. Also I've never understood why people are so quick to label cheating but at the same time are more than happy to use the kynesie wall glitch.

Youre talking absolutely bullshit. Most people actually dont use it. For most civs its not even a hyge deal but it is for japan, india and twc civs.

Its so funny cheaters try to justify their cheating by saying everyone does it, even though its obviously false.

There is no kynesie wall glitch either. He uses a mod, and most people dont have that mod...
Tunisia iLolicon
Musketeer
ESO: iLolicon

Post by iLolicon »

umeu wrote:
iLolicon wrote:Everyone who knows about it uses Alt + D on re, the only difference is some of us are less subtle about it. Actually it's funnier when people try to pretend like they aren't doing it. Also I've never understood why people are so quick to label cheating but at the same time are more than happy to use the kynesie wall glitch.

Youre talking absolutely bullshit. Most people actually dont use it. For most civs its not even a hyge deal but it is for japan, india and twc civs.

Its so funny cheaters try to justify their cheating by saying everyone does it, even though its obviously false.

There is no kynesie wall glitch either. He uses a mod, and most people dont have that mod...

It's just a hotkey and most people who wall do use it. Nearly every turtle game I've seen or played there are walls with no pillars or holes which can't be walked through. That often gives me a much harder time than alt + d.

And sorry but I'm just not buying it. Just because they don't do it every game doesn't mean they don't sometimes. I see it from Japan constantly whenever I'm playing a shrine siege/contain style game.

Not trying to justify it, just calling bullshit on people acting like they'd never use it. They're both common exploits.
=
Italy Garja
Retired Contributor
Donator 02
ESO: Garja

Post by Garja »

The wall glitch is just a bad mechanic. And it's not game changing. Also it is somehow fixable like on EP where walls are nerfed. The real cheat is the macro script to insta delete the pillars. But any macro is cheating.
About the explorer exploit it is maybe a "recent" trend to use it but among high level players it doesnt happen frequently at all. It is forbidden in tourneys and by using it you are a scumbag anyway.
Image Image Image
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

iLolicon wrote:
umeu wrote:

It's just a hotkey and most people who wall do use it. Nearly every turtle game I've seen or played there are walls with no pillars or holes which can't be walked through. That often gives me a much harder time than alt + d.

And sorry but I'm just not buying it. Just because they don't do it every game doesn't mean they don't sometimes. I see it from Japan constantly whenever I'm playing a shrine siege/contain style game.

Not trying to justify it, just calling bullshit on people acting like they'd never use it. They're both common exploits.

Well thats not my experience, many high level players play series and consequtive games, and i can only think of a handfull who have ever used alt d vs me. Maybe they have used it once or twice vs some one else, but most dont use it often, or even as a key part of their gameplay.

As for deleting wall pillars, thats no bug, and in most cases it makes your walling worse (aizamk can better explain why). Treaty is another case, so i will not comment on that. Either way, alt is much more destructive.
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Post by Kaiserklein »

Lol no one with a bit of self-respect actually uses that. Though yeah a lot of people in qs don't have any self-respect, granted. But you can't say "everyone who knows about alt+d use it", it's far from being true, I play against people using alt + d in like 5% of my games max (and that's probably even an overstatement). There's barely more alt+d abusers than there are moesbar hackers tbh lol.
Also alt+d and the wall bug have nothing in common, why would you compare that? If you mean the kynesie stuff yea it's borderline cheating, since he has a special macro for that. But if you just mean deleting pillars, it's a hotkey everyone has, and it's definitely not game-breaking. Just saves a bit of wood, then up to you to use it or not. It btw takes extra apm to delete the pillars, and you also need to know how to do it properly to not have holes. It's really not a relevant comparison.
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..