Shipments that take gold that aren't mercs

United States of America alistairpeter
Dragoon
ESO: alistairpeter

Shipments that take gold that aren't mercs

Post by alistairpeter »

Do these shipments take longer to send like mercy shipments do? Example 500 gold for age 2 native shipment, 1000 for aztec unit upgrades infinite hurons etc. Not that many of these are viable, but some do make it into my builds. For example, I like a lot of the Iro ones and some of the Sioux ones are quite good too. Honestly all of the natives have some that are worth shipping at some point.
Korea South jj0823
Musketeer
ESO: jj0823

Re: Shipments that take gold that aren't mercs

Post by jj0823 »

I think so. After all, they are pretty much mercs. If you're paying gold for a foreign soldier, that would make him a hired mercenary, regardless of tags.
Canada Mitoe
Advanced Theory Craftsman
ESO: Mitoe
GameRanger ID: 346407

Post by Mitoe »

As far as I'm aware, they behave the same way. This includes cards that aren't necessarily even unit shipments but still cost something (e.g. Old Han).
Dragoon

Post by alistairpeter »

Okay thanks guys
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

Mitoe wrote:As far as I'm aware, they behave the same way. This includes cards that aren't necessarily even unit shipments but still cost something (e.g. Old Han).
dont think so. Im not sure about the asian cards, but i know spahi altake as long as normal shipments to send.
Germany lordraphael
Pro Player
EWTNWC LAN SilverAdvanced Division WinnerDonator 01

Post by lordraphael »

umeu wrote:
Mitoe wrote:As far as I'm aware, they behave the same way. This includes cards that aren't necessarily even unit shipments but still cost something (e.g. Old Han).
dont think so. Im not sure about the asian cards, but i know spahi altake as long as normal shipments to send.

he asked about shipments that cost gold not food tho ...
breeze wrote: they cant even guess how much f***ing piece of stupid retarded they look they are trying to give lesson to people who are over pr35 and know the best mu. im pretty sure that we need a page that only pr30+ post and then we could have a nice discussins.
Turkey Mameluke
Dragoon
ESO: Mameluké

Post by Mameluke »

alistairpeter wrote:Do these shipments take longer to send like mercy shipments do? Example 500 gold for age 2 native shipment, 1000 for aztec unit upgrades infinite hurons etc. Not that many of these are viable, but some do make it into my builds. For example, I like a lot of the Iro ones and some of the Sioux ones are quite good too. Honestly all of the natives have some that are worth shipping at some point.

stopwatch OP :P
If you see any mistakes in my grammar/vocabulary or whatever, please correct me. I really appreciate it :!: :flowers:
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

lordraphael wrote:
umeu wrote:

he asked about shipments that cost gold not food tho ...

Op did. Im quoting mitoe, who was talking about about shipments that cost food too
Dragoon

Post by alistairpeter »

Thats what I was wondering after he brought up food. So many of the India age 3 shipments take food, so are they affected?
United States of America Hidddy_
Retired Contributor
ESO: Hidalgito

Post by Hidddy_ »

Time to play Cards scenario lol
De Funk
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

alistairpeter wrote:Thats what I was wondering after he brought up food. So many of the India age 3 shipments take food, so are they affected?

Quite certain they take regular time to ship