Russia FI on texas

China fei123456
Jaeger
ESO: fei123456

Russia FI on texas

Post by fei123456 »

Texas is a map for suvorov reform, but you can also do FI to surprise your enemy!

Advantages:
——You have 2 blockhouses at the start of the game, which provides you extra 10 pop (while tower/warhuts don't)
——Russia has great age 4 shipments: 2+2 heavy cannon, 12 oprichnik (1800res!), and church card
——Many russia players do suvorov reform on this map, so your opponent may mass skrim and wait, and you just push with 4 heavy cannons

Build order:

Age 1
You have 20 pop in the very beginning so you don't need to build house! (I often forget this too)
Always chop for a TP, market, and hunting dog. With gold start just buy 100w.
Try to find more cows with your explorer! if you can find 6-8 cows it'll be an easy victory for you.
Age up 17p with 400w.
During your transition, chop 75w for placer mine. Put some vills on gold.

Age 2
Collect 400w, build 2nd TP, and a house.
Send 700g, Then age up 20p, with exalted prince (fast age up).
You have some wood left now: you can build a livestock pen if you have 6-8 cows. You can also go steel trap with it.

Age 3
Send 1000g. Put 2 vills on gold until you have 200g, and all other vills on food.
After you collected 1000g you'll have about 1500+ food. Wait for a few seconds till you have 2000f, then age up with 11 musks.
The next shipment will be 1000w. build house*8, and upgrade musk to veteran. Put vills on food/wood, and train musks. You will have 10-15 veteran musks before age 4.
If you have a livestock pen, you can research the tech too (150w 150g), and train 10 sheeps for constant food supply.

Age 4
Now send age 4 shipments! You have 20+ musks already, so generally you can send 2 cannon-2 cannon, and do a scary timing with 40 musk+4 heavy cannons! If your opponent doesn't have enough anti-cannon units the game is over.
After that you can send 12 oprichnik to destroy his base, 11 musk/9 cav archer, and 2 factories. 1600f/w/g are also great.
You can spam many musks if you have fatten cows here.
2 factories are great, but 1600f/w/g for constant pressure/2nd TC/mills/mercs may be better.

Alternative play: church card FI
After you click age 4 button (you can age up with 7 oprichnik/2 falconet too), put all vills on gold.
Send 1000w-church card, build a church, and 1 house (40 pop limit is enough).
After you reach age 4, send a shipment (2 heavy cannon), then 2000g 17 guard hussar, 1000w 9 guard dragoon, and push!
You'll need to buy some wood/chop some wood for 9 goons.
After that you'll have to put all your vills on wood for houses*N. But you have a 100% guard army (hussar+goon+heavy cannon) at around 11:00 which is cool! And they don't cost food.

On other maps this shouldn't work, but if your opponent is doing a turtle play (japan/port etc) you can also play age 2 for a while, build TPs/go stagecoach, then jump to age 4.
Kyrgyzstan AOEisLOVE_AOEisLIFE
Lancer
ESO: dats my secret

Re: Russia FI on texas

Post by AOEisLOVE_AOEisLIFE »

lol dude its really cool that you write this up, i do this EVERY time on nilla quicksearch with russia when i get texas.
(the 2nd option with the church card, and i have 2x 2 heavy canons in my deck and eventually add the church 1500 xp upgrade, since i already have a church for the card..)

if you get 8-10 cows, for nilla its viable against most civs and a fun thing to do.