treaty 40min french

France ronaldo7
Skirmisher

treaty 40min french

Post by ronaldo7 »

hi...i wanted to ask you if in treaty 40min with french i can use the strategy with the fur trade and go full mercenary And subsequently constructed plantations to have a normal economy and then create normal troops
No Flag tedere12
Jaeger

Re: treaty 40min french

Post by tedere12 »

mercenaries are bad in treaty
France ronaldo7
Skirmisher

Post by ronaldo7 »

oh ok but why?
Sweden Gendarme
Gendarme
Donator 03
ESO: Gendarme

Post by Gendarme »

Because there are no guard or imperial upgrades for mercenaries.
Pay more attention to detail.
France ronaldo7
Skirmisher

Post by ronaldo7 »

oh yes u r my god now ahahah
No Flag tedere12
Jaeger

Post by tedere12 »

and u can train them from 1 building only
France ronaldo7
Skirmisher

Post by ronaldo7 »

Everybody tells me that I have to do this strategy with the French but if the game lasts longer than expected is that I lack gold how I do?
United States of America sc
Dragoon
ESO: _ZOMBIE_

Post by sc »

ronaldo7 wrote:Everybody tells me that I have to do this strategy with the French but if the game lasts longer than expected is that I lack gold how I do?

Well as above commentators have said, mercenaries are bad so don't worry about what other people have told you about them. France economy is very straight forward. Economic Theory, mill card(s), refrigeration, factories. 70ish vils on mills post imperial age. Send fur trade around 36 min. If you boom properly you should have enough gold for a significant portion of the game, if not all of it. If you run into gold troubles late game, it's as easy as transferring vils from mills, to plantations. There's no secret strat or BO for it, just simple resource distribution and vil distribution.

You will want gold cards in your deck that you send LAST, so that when you do use plantations late game, you will be gathering efficiently.

France doesn't need mercs as their army is one of the best in the game. Just use your standard unit combos and you're G. If you'd like boom help, check this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftOyFQN7H64
VIRTZN and CM1993 are my friends and they never cheat. everyone should add them. kappa
France ronaldo7
Skirmisher

Post by ronaldo7 »

oh very thank but already I use ronin because is the best unit ...i dont need the cart of ronin?
United States of America sc
Dragoon
ESO: _ZOMBIE_

Post by sc »

ronaldo7 wrote:oh very thank but already I use ronin because is the best unit ...i dont need the cart of ronin?

Lets put it this way... Use ronin for fun, and as long as you can. At some point along your skill progression, you will no longer be able to use Ronin because doing so will mean you will lose games.

Right now you are at a level where you can use Ronin, have fun, and win, so more power to you, enjoy yourself (COMMA, COMMA, COMMA, COMMA, COMMA, CHAMELEON!)

But if your goal is to improve as much as you cna and compete on the highest level... you can't use ronin.
VIRTZN and CM1993 are my friends and they never cheat. everyone should add them. kappa
France ronaldo7
Skirmisher

Post by ronaldo7 »

yes guys very thank