[How To] Delete Resign - Powerful Strat!

No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

[How To] Delete Resign - Powerful Strat!

Post by deleted_user »

So one of the best ways to let your opponent know you're better than them despite losing is to execute the difficult but powerful "Delete Resign."

This technique is made possible by deleting everything of yours on the map that is not already dead and provides you the comfort of not having to physically press the resign button yourself (peasantry).

Popular employers of this strategy are the legendary waterboy himself (_H2O) and, well, me. To see the current world record Delete Resign (0:06) visit this clip casted by Kaiser earlier today: https://clips.twitch.tv/WealthyPoliteBeeFutureMan
Turkey Mameluke
Dragoon
ESO: Mameluké

Re: [How To] Delete Resign - Powerful Strat!

Post by Mameluke »

I'm one of you as well and I also saw Britishmusketeer doing this in one game record. So we're a group of 4 already!
If you see any mistakes in my grammar/vocabulary or whatever, please correct me. I really appreciate it :!: :flowers:
Turkey Mameluke
Dragoon
ESO: Mameluké

Post by Mameluke »

Fun fact: I wanted to post a similar thread like this yesterday but changed my mind. :biggrin:
If you see any mistakes in my grammar/vocabulary or whatever, please correct me. I really appreciate it :!: :flowers:
Kyrgyzstan AOEisLOVE_AOEisLIFE
Lancer
ESO: dats my secret

Post by AOEisLOVE_AOEisLIFE »

very advanced strat, however i prefer the "accidental slip" with my foot onto the killswitch of my power strip which powers my PC..

blackscreens a game that i easily could have won if just not for this tragic accident.
Turkey LONEWOLF123
Dragoon
ESO: LONE_WOLF123

Post by LONEWOLF123 »

ColonelCallen wrote:So one of the best ways to let your opponent know you're better than them despite losing is to execute the difficult but powerful "Delete Resign."

This technique is made possible by deleting everything of yours on the map that is not already dead and provides you the comfort of not having to physically press the resign button yourself (peasantry).

Popular employers of this strategy are the legendary waterboy himself (_H2O) and, well, me. To see the current world record Delete Resign (0:06) visit this clip casted by Kaiser earlier today: https://clips.twitch.tv/WealthyPoliteBeeFutureMan

i prefer delete win , it is easy you just destroy your enemy
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

ColonelCallen wrote:So one of the best ways to let your opponent know you're better than them despite losing is to execute the difficult but powerful "Delete Resign."

The question is, why do want others to know and think that you are better? Is that the only way you can feel good about yourself, to look down on others, and think that others look up to you?
Turkey LONEWOLF123
Dragoon
ESO: LONE_WOLF123

Post by LONEWOLF123 »

umeu wrote:

The question is, why do want others to know and think that you are better? Is that the only way you can feel good about yourself, to look down on others, and think that others look up to you?

its just a game anyway
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

umeu wrote:

Something close to that, probably
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

But seriously I can't tell if you can process sarcasm at times
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

I can, but nonetheless, sarcasm often reveals an underlying hint of truth. Hence a follow up question. You're free to answer it with a negative. The fact that you rage delete in the first place already makes my question relevant, I think.
Malaysia Aizamk
Pro Player
ESOC WarChiefs Classic 2017

Post by Aizamk »

This strat only works 50% of the time on average on EP, it's not very good
oranges.
New Zealand JakeyBoyTH
Howdah
ESO: Ex-Contributor

Post by JakeyBoyTH »

Sometimes i accidentally sneeze and suddenly the game has quit. Wierd!
Advanced Wonders suck

- Aizamk

Ugh Advanced Wonders suck

- Aizamk
Argentina Pacc21
Musketeer
ESO: Pacc21

Post by Pacc21 »

OOS better
Australia Hazza54321
Pro Player
Winter Champion 2020 x2Donator 01
ESO: PrinceofBabu

Post by Hazza54321 »

Kyrgyzstan AOEisLOVE_AOEisLIFE
Lancer
ESO: dats my secret

Post by AOEisLOVE_AOEisLIFE »

Aizamk wrote:This strat only works 50% of the time on average on EP, it's not very good

idk man, it works 87% percent on quicksearch EP for me, its a solid strat.
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

umeu wrote:I can, but nonetheless, sarcasm often reveals an underlying hint of truth. Hence a follow up question. You're free to answer it with a negative. The fact that you rage delete in the first place already makes my question relevant, I think.

Yes - the only way I can feel good about myself is by looking down on others and thinking people look up to me. Thank you therapist umeu!!!!!!!!!
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

ColonelCallen wrote:
umeu wrote:I can, but nonetheless, sarcasm often reveals an underlying hint of truth. Hence a follow up question. You're free to answer it with a negative. The fact that you rage delete in the first place already makes my question relevant, I think.

Yes - the only way I can feel good about myself is by looking down on others and thinking people look up to me. Thank you therapist umeu!!!!!!!!!

it was a question. You get upset too quickly, don't need to be a therapist to see that.
Bavaria Gichtenlord
Howdah
Donator 03

Post by Gichtenlord »

Hazza54321 wrote:@Papist

oos?
r]
No Flag kami_ryu
Retired Contributor

Post by kami_ryu »

I would strive to not accuse people of oos please.

Otherwise we're just going to bicker and it'll suck.
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

umeu wrote:
ColonelCallen wrote:

it was a question. You get upset too quickly, don't need to be a therapist to see that.

It was hardly an idle question. I don't get why you'd ask such a thing in the first place - it feels grossly out of place and accusatory.

Tbh I made the thread because I thought it was funny. Yurashic is clearly a better player than I as we play often together and he wins easily the majority of the games - implying the opposite was in no way any intention of this thread. It was meant to be lighthearted as I was actually surprised at how quickly I deleted everything in-game and Kaiser was too. I wasn't even upset or anything. It was just meant to be fun..
Canada Mitoe
Advanced Theory Craftsman
ESO: Mitoe
GameRanger ID: 346407

Post by Mitoe »

Aizamk wrote:This strat only works 50% of the time on average on EP, it's not very good

Sometimes, you don't even need to delete everything and a random earthquake just does it for you. It's rather convenient—or inconvenient, depending on how you look at it.
United States of America _H2O
ESOC Business Team
Donator 06
ESO: _H2O

Post by _H2O »

So what does your post history say about you.
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

_H2O wrote:

So what does your post history say about you.

You tell me.
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

deleted_user wrote:
umeu wrote:
ColonelCallen wrote:Yes - the only way I can feel good about myself is by looking down on others and thinking people look up to me. Thank you therapist umeu!!!!!!!!!

It was hardly an idle question. I don't get why you'd ask such a thing in the first place - it feels grossly out of place and accusatory.

Tbh I made the thread because I thought it was funny. Yurashic is clearly a better player than I as we play often together and he wins easily the majority of the games - implying the opposite was in no way any intention of this thread. It was meant to be lighthearted as I was actually surprised at how quickly I deleted everything in-game and Kaiser was too. I wasn't even upset or anything. It was just meant to be fun..

Its not an idle question, but its not accusatory. Its just curiosity because of your overall actions. Its not actually to imply youre a bad person or something. But lets drop it since you feel its an attack on you while its not
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

Let's!