Indian Starter Pack for the Beginner Elifent

No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Re: Indian Starter Pack for the Beginner Elifent

Post by deleted_user0 »

Hazza54321 wrote:
umeu wrote:And ive been chilling on the beach with hot women for the past 2 weeks.

Is your pick up line that youre a poet, instant turn on sugar

never failed me so far. you definitely dropped your panties after i told you that.
Germany lordraphael
Pro Player
EWTNWC LAN SilverAdvanced Division WinnerDonator 01

Post by lordraphael »

umeu wrote:And ive been chilling on the beach with hot women for the past 2 weeks.

you sure those were women ? I heard vietnam is famous for men that look like women.
breeze wrote: they cant even guess how much f***ing piece of stupid retarded they look they are trying to give lesson to people who are over pr35 and know the best mu. im pretty sure that we need a page that only pr30+ post and then we could have a nice discussins.
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

lordraphael wrote:

you sure those were women ? I heard vietnam is famous for men that look like women.

they weren't vietnamese women, but anyway, you're mistaking vietnam with thailand. i dont like thai women so much, but vietnamese women are quite gorgeous, just a pity in general asian women don't have any curves.
Germany lordraphael
Pro Player
EWTNWC LAN SilverAdvanced Division WinnerDonator 01

Post by lordraphael »

umeu wrote:
lordraphael wrote:

they weren't vietnamese women, but anyway, you're mistaking vietnam with thailand. i dont like thai women so much, but vietnamese women are quite gorgeous, just a pity in general asian women don't have any curves.

isnt it the same in vietnam ?
breeze wrote: they cant even guess how much f***ing piece of stupid retarded they look they are trying to give lesson to people who are over pr35 and know the best mu. im pretty sure that we need a page that only pr30+ post and then we could have a nice discussins.
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

lordraphael wrote:
umeu wrote:
Show hidden quotes

isnt it the same in vietnam ?

there might be some, but vietnam isnt really famous for it. it's also not as accepted as in thailand.
India rsy
Jaeger
Donator 01

Post by rsy »

umeu wrote:vietnamese women are quite gorgeous

This I agree with
Australia Hazza54321
Pro Player
Winter Champion 2020 x2Donator 01
ESO: PrinceofBabu

Post by Hazza54321 »

rsy wrote:
umeu wrote:vietnamese women are quite gorgeous

This I agree with

keep it in your pants
Brazil macacoalbino
Howdah
ESO: MacacoAlbino
Clan: 3Huss

Post by macacoalbino »

Dunno why i haven't read this thread before.

It's 10/10 Kappa

China fei123456
Jaeger
ESO: fei123456

Post by fei123456 »

we call it 女装大佬
France P i k i l i c
Howdah
ESO: Pikilic
GameRanger ID: 7497456

Post by P i k i l i c »

If someone finds a more liked post than the OP, please tell me
Consider not the one who speaks the truth, but the truth that is said

:hmm: AoE logic :hmm:
Great Britain WickedCossack
Retired Contributor

Post by WickedCossack »

fei123456 wrote:we call it 女装大佬

I put that in google translate and came up with "Women big brother" :shock:
United States of America dicktator_
Howdah
EWT
ESO: Conquerer999

Post by dicktator_ »

P i k i l i c wrote:If someone finds a more liked post than the OP, please tell me

Can we get it to 50 likes?
steniothejonjoe wrote:I can micro better than 99% of the player base and that's 100% objective
:mds:
France P i k i l i c
Howdah
ESO: Pikilic
GameRanger ID: 7497456

Post by P i k i l i c »

dicktator_ wrote:
P i k i l i c wrote:If someone finds a more liked post than the OP, please tell me

Can we get it to 50 likes?

Only 2 more likes... I'm sure we will reach 50, especially since this is on the strategy wall... but when? :hmm:
Consider not the one who speaks the truth, but the truth that is said

:hmm: AoE logic :hmm:
Australia Hazza54321
Pro Player
Winter Champion 2020 x2Donator 01
ESO: PrinceofBabu

Post by Hazza54321 »

Right meow
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

I think we are missing one section. It's about an interesting mechanic, starting with letter C :hmm:
@WickedCossack
Retired Contributor

Post by WickedCossack »

somppukunkku wrote:I think we are missing one section. It's about an interesting mechanic, starting with letter C :hmm:
@WickedCossack

Yea looking back at it now it is a glaring omission.

At the time, even though it was only 2 years ago, the ceasefire abuse was certainly less popular. Possibly because more indian games ended in age 2 with the stronger sepoy rather than getting to the urumi stage or less people knew about it before you and your chums made it popular. :lol:

Either way the guide was written based on my experiences of playing India and it was something I never did, even though I concede it is insanely strong, was just never my playstyle.

Anyhows the guide will be back in date again when it gets nerfed ...
Canada The_Genreal
Crossbow
ESO: The_Genreal

Post by The_Genreal »

Spain: I've always found the trick to beating most Spain players is by doing a villager pull on their 2 falconet push. 90% of Spanish players attack way too early without enough protection for their artillery which a villager pull completely exploits. It gets a bit harder if they slow roll it with a full TP line ... but luckily those players are rare and only spotted at the top level. You can also try out a pure Howdah straight FF, just make it a really tight build.
Hope this thread is not entirely dead yet? What did you mean by using a villie pull to defeat the falcs? How did you apply the ville pull to counterthe falcs?
Retired Contributor

Post by WickedCossack »

The_Genreal wrote:
Spain: I've always found the trick to beating most Spain players is by doing a villager pull on their 2 falconet push. 90% of Spanish players attack way too early without enough protection for their artillery which a villager pull completely exploits. It gets a bit harder if they slow roll it with a full TP line ... but luckily those players are rare and only spotted at the top level. You can also try out a pure Howdah straight FF, just make it a really tight build.
Hope this thread is not entirely dead yet? What did you mean by using a villie pull to defeat the falcs? How did you apply the ville pull to counterthe falcs?
Grab 10-15 vils for when the big engagement goes down and right click next to a falconet. When some of the vils are close to the falc you can punch then falcs to death. This is really effective because:

1. Falcs have super high ranged resist but die real fast to melee.
2. Villagers path infinitely better than cavarly units due to their small size so they can reach falcs a lot easier than nearly every other unit.
3. They will soak damage from other spanish units which at the time of the push often consists of lancers/pikes which do horrible vs villagers. Even top players will have trouble avoiding shooting the vils. This will keep the rest of your army alive much longer.
4. You can legit straight up lose 10-15 vils in the big fight and still be miles in ahead in eco in this MU (though obviously try not to.) It's totally worth sacking 10 of them to hold the only scary timing.
5. India gets the 2 in 1 vil tech for HP and attack. Normally it sucks but this is the one instance where its more useful than a Euro civ.

You can also pop the vils from the TC if the enemy is seiging the TC so they get less chance to react (as opposed to seeing them walking a whole screens length.)

Vil pull works as any civ though, but India is especially nice.
Netherlands Mr_Bramboy
Retired Contributor
Donator 01
ESO: [VOC] Bram

Post by Mr_Bramboy »

Alternatively, do a consulate rush vs spain. The build is outlined in this guide as a future prospect but it's become more common in the past few years. Build a consulate next to your forward agra in transition to the colonial age and send 300 export as your first card in colonial. Ally with the British and send the redcoats for 400 export. Send 5 sepoy as your second shipment and push once this shipment arrives. Destroy the tower, houses, and force vills inside the TC. When he ages to fortress he can pop 4 hussar from the ageup, 6/7 rods from the shipment, mm, dogs, and vills - so try to keep your distance from the tc.
Canada The_Genreal
Crossbow
ESO: The_Genreal

Post by The_Genreal »

WickedCossack wrote:
The_Genreal wrote:
Grab 10-15 vils for when the big engagement goes down and right click next to a falconet. When some of the vils are close to the falc you can punch then falcs to death.

Thanks for clarifying!!
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold
ESO: diarouga

Post by [Armag] diarouga »

Is that still the most liked post in ESOC btw ?
Colombia Arcuskike
Crossbow

Post by Arcuskike »

Can I do another question?? I have used 10/10 sepoy rush since I started to play this game and sometimes It really breaks with the enemy strategy (even against someone who is pro player like Edehollan, I have the recorded game). Can you tell me where is the mistake with that strategy?? Thanks!
India Challenger_Marco
ESOC Media Team
ESO: challenger_marco

Post by Challenger_Marco »

Arcuskike wrote:Can I do another question?? I have used 10/10 sepoy rush since I started to play this game and sometimes It really breaks with the enemy strategy (even against someone who is pro player like Edehollan, I have the recorded game). Can you tell me where is the mistake with that strategy?? Thanks!
Just don't 10/10 it's terrible all in rush ,if you lose rush pretty much gg.
:nwc:
China fei123456
Jaeger
ESO: fei123456

Post by fei123456 »

Well, in EP 8.0 indian 10/10 is actually not bad: you'll always start with at least an extra food or wood crate, sometimes you'll have both of them. Your upgrade will be insanely fast, while your TC won't idle for too long (it's not "all-in" at all).

extra crates: 1 food, 1 wood, 1 food+1 wood, 1 food+1 coin, 25% chance for each.
Kiribati princeofcarthage
Retired Contributor

Post by princeofcarthage »

I read that post when it was written, didn't go through whole again, but I think tp with India is vastly underrated. Few reasons why you should always try to build TP with India.

1) India don't get vill shipments but get vill with every shipment. As a result you want as many shipments as early as possible.
2) You get Wood trickle with India which is ~ 2.5 vills age 1 and ~4.5 age 3. So until those market upgrades start kick in these trickles are really effective but the +1 villager makes the shipment better than most vill shipments you get with other civs.
3) It gives you the option to sneak in 600 w as first card in age 2 to get consulate, houses, market (and upgrades) maybe another tp as you would have nearly back 2 back shipments available due to tp.
4) With the current tp heavy meta its probably not a good choice to leave out tps,
Fine line to something great is a strange change.