No Flag umeu
Gendarme

03 Nov 2017, 12:20

Hazza54321 wrote:
umeu wrote:And ive been chilling on the beach with hot women for the past 2 weeks.

Is your pick up line that youre a poet, instant turn on sugar

never failed me so far. you definitely dropped your panties after i told you that.
Ressentiment is the single greatest source of destruction in human history.
Germany lordraphael
Howdah
EWTDonator 01

03 Nov 2017, 12:37

umeu wrote:And ive been chilling on the beach with hot women for the past 2 weeks.

you sure those were women ? I heard vietnam is famous for men that look like women.
breeze wrote:they cant even guess how much f***ing piece of stupid retarded they look they are trying to give lesson to people who are over pr35 and know the best mu. im pretty sure that we need a page that only pr30+ post and then we could have a nice discussins.
No Flag umeu
Gendarme

03 Nov 2017, 12:54

lordraphael wrote:

you sure those were women ? I heard vietnam is famous for men that look like women.

they weren't vietnamese women, but anyway, you're mistaking vietnam with thailand. i dont like thai women so much, but vietnamese women are quite gorgeous, just a pity in general asian women don't have any curves.
Germany lordraphael
Howdah
EWTDonator 01

03 Nov 2017, 13:18

umeu wrote:
lordraphael wrote:

they weren't vietnamese women, but anyway, you're mistaking vietnam with thailand. i dont like thai women so much, but vietnamese women are quite gorgeous, just a pity in general asian women don't have any curves.

isnt it the same in vietnam ?
breeze wrote:they cant even guess how much f***ing piece of stupid retarded they look they are trying to give lesson to people who are over pr35 and know the best mu. im pretty sure that we need a page that only pr30+ post and then we could have a nice discussins.
No Flag umeu
Gendarme

03 Nov 2017, 13:20

lordraphael wrote:
umeu wrote:
Show hidden quotes

isnt it the same in vietnam ?

there might be some, but vietnam isnt really famous for it. it's also not as accepted as in thailand.
India rsy
Howdah
Donator 01
ESO: Rsy
GameRanger Id: 665696

03 Nov 2017, 13:56

umeu wrote:vietnamese women are quite gorgeous

This I agree with
Great Britain Hazza54321
Jaeger

07 Nov 2017, 11:08

rsy wrote:
umeu wrote:vietnamese women are quite gorgeous

This I agree with

keep it in your pants
Venividivici_w: i heard h20 signed up last minute. Prob waited for roby not signing up so he wouldnt get smashed again
My recently started youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChh6jN ... 15ZhFONCBg
Brazil macacoalbino
Lancer
ESO: MacacoAlbino

07 Nov 2017, 21:15

Dunno why i haven't read this thread before.

It's 10/10 Kappa
"Anything can happen. Just throw all of your points on the underdog (...). They are looking more like overdogs this tournament. Haha. A joke." - GS

twitch.tv/chumbo_grosso_
China fei123456
Jaeger
ESO: fei123456

08 Nov 2017, 01:50

we call it 女装大佬
"Why don't you dare to play with me if you already know who I am? You can never beat me even if I don't cheat."
"Aoe3 is dying, and cheating keeps it alive."
——Chuan Chen(陈川)
France P i k i l i c
Lancer
ESO: Pikilic
GameRanger Id: 7497456

08 Nov 2017, 06:23

If someone finds a more liked post than the OP, please tell me
Consider not the one who speaks the truth, but the truth that is said

:hmm: AoE logic
Great Britain WickedCossack
Retired Contributor

09 Nov 2017, 22:01

fei123456 wrote:we call it 女装大佬

I put that in google translate and came up with "Women big brother" :shock:
United States of America dicktator_
Lancer
EWT

11 Nov 2017, 14:30

P i k i l i c wrote:If someone finds a more liked post than the OP, please tell me

Can we get it to 50 likes?
France P i k i l i c
Lancer
ESO: Pikilic
GameRanger Id: 7497456

11 Nov 2017, 14:53

dicktator_ wrote:
P i k i l i c wrote:If someone finds a more liked post than the OP, please tell me

Can we get it to 50 likes?

Only 2 more likes... I'm sure we will reach 50, especially since this is on the strategy wall... but when? :hmm:
Consider not the one who speaks the truth, but the truth that is said

:hmm: AoE logic
Great Britain Hazza54321
Jaeger

11 Nov 2017, 17:15

Right meow
Venividivici_w: i heard h20 signed up last minute. Prob waited for roby not signing up so he wouldnt get smashed again
My recently started youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChh6jN ... 15ZhFONCBg

Forum Info

Return to “Strategy”