User avatar
Serbia Atomiswave
Lancer
Posts: 767

24 Sep 2017, 12:55

No, he is back again with crazy suggestions....
User avatar
European Union bwinner1
Dragoon
Posts: 479

24 Sep 2017, 13:15

thebritish wrote:@umeu
All 3 trickles are now available in age 2 and each of them is as good as 4 vills. Thats for a total of 12 vills without market upgrades. After you send 400 export, you can only get 2 trickles (8 vills) and you will have to wait abit to gather the rest export for the third trickle.

8 vils age 2 card would be fair since 700w card cost more than 8 vils, but since the cost of vils was dicrease on VP and 700w->800w, you should make it 500export Imo so that you have all the 12 vils effect. Also maybe change the 5v card to a 12v card for brit ?
Btw I am really curious to see the other changes on your patch, where can I see them ?
When you are talking with an idiot, he may be doing the same
Greece tedere12
Jaeger
Posts: 2852
ESO: Tedere12
Location: Greece
Game: AoE Online
GameRanger Id: 4253320

24 Sep 2017, 13:20

Image
User avatar
France Rikikipu
ESOC Dev Team
Posts: 1450
ESO: p-of
Location: In your base

24 Sep 2017, 13:28

tedere12 wrote:https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/mobile/folders/0B2SDa0ZaBkfmQjJCbTBYODZvZnM?usp=sharing

I think that with his patch, thebritish has joined the very private hall of fame of "We still don't know if those guys are humans or bots" composed by piroshiki, scrout and Krec
User avatar
India gh0st
Lancer
Posts: 652
ESO: gh0st007
Location: India

24 Sep 2017, 13:47

Can we have the next tourny on VP pls ?
User avatar
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme
Posts: 7392
ESO: Funnu
Location: Ramadanistan

24 Sep 2017, 13:49

umeu wrote:Wait.. On re you can only get food trickle with german consulate in age2. If you can get all of them it means you made them cheaper and you've changed their age requirement. You normally cant get coin till iv lol
That change only makes sense, although I would probably buff the trickles instead of changing prerequisites.
sudmakmak wrote:This patch Keshik don't have buff anti cavalry = noob patch2.0
and don't have nerf hard japan = noob patch2.0
because all more noob player at this patch = noob logic.
or they maybe have boyfriend.(japanese boyfriend fuck your ass them)
User avatar
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme
Posts: 7392
ESO: Funnu
Location: Ramadanistan

24 Sep 2017, 13:53

thebritish wrote:@umeu
All 3 trickles are now available in age 2 and each of them is as good as 4 vills. Thats for a total of 12 vills without market upgrades. After you send 400 export, you can only get 2 trickles (8 vills) and you will have to wait abit to gather the rest export for the third trickle.

This was done, so people can play age 2 with china and have eco behind it if they invest into it (its 3 stagecoach tp eco).
Only the age reguirement has been changed, the export cost hasnt been changed. On paper it seems OP, but when you take Chinas civilisation bonus (access to consulate and export that is autogathered), you can see it kinda balances out.

chrisie wrote:you start with more vills and they gather faster

Actually, vills dont gather faster, they train faster and they are cheaper. And yes, you start with more vills at the start to speed up the game abit.


Rikikipu wrote:It doesn't seem broken at all then.

@Kaiserklein don't forget to notice that not only the terrible 700w has been buffed, but also the well known awful 300 export has been buffed too !

I am not sure whether this is sarcasm or not, but i'll give you the benefit of the doubt and respond to it as if it was a serious post.
300 export was buffed to 400 export because civs like Japan and China never used it and it was easier to buff one card than to nerf 9 others. Its used by China players only when they all in with unit shipments and its used by Japan players when they club rush.
I am not sure whether this is sarcasm or not, but i'll give you the benefit of the doubt and respond to it as if it was a serious post. If you want to make Diplomatic Intrigue more viable, not buffing the two shipments making it less viable is easier than to buff them.
sudmakmak wrote:This patch Keshik don't have buff anti cavalry = noob patch2.0
and don't have nerf hard japan = noob patch2.0
because all more noob player at this patch = noob logic.
or they maybe have boyfriend.(japanese boyfriend fuck your ass them)
User avatar
European Union bwinner1
Dragoon
Posts: 479

24 Sep 2017, 14:43

The one everyone was waiting for xD
Attachments
Capture d’écran (14).png
Capture d’écran (14).png (149.64 KiB) Viewed 395 times
When you are talking with an idiot, he may be doing the same
User avatar
Sweden Gendarme
Jaeger
Donator 02
Posts: 3618
ESO: Gendarme

24 Sep 2017, 14:48

Now you just need to change CIR to apply to longbows and you're all set!
Image
duck wrote:man it really sucks when you have to agree with gendarme on things
User avatar
Sweden deadrising78
Skirmisher
Posts: 140
ESO: deadrising78

24 Sep 2017, 15:11

i dont get it is this a serious patch?
User avatar
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
Posts: 8600
ESO: Pezet
Location: Warsaw, Poland

24 Sep 2017, 15:14

^
/thread
wołk :food:
User avatar
Bavaria Gichtenlord
Howdah
Donator 03
Posts: 1346

24 Sep 2017, 15:30

This guy is the best troll on earth
r]
User avatar
Switzerland sebnan12
Howdah
Posts: 1357
ESO: Mongobillione
Location: Switzerland

24 Sep 2017, 15:45

is that u skanhunt42 ?
''its is iamsucksturk'' - Kickass_op
''no you're trash you wouldnt beat me'' - Kaiserklein
"Not my fault everyone is a idiot" - Sir_Musket
"how do you say first lt in serbian" - outta_key_
User avatar
France Kaiserklein
Gendarme
EWT
Posts: 5241
Location: Paris
GameRanger Id: 5529322

24 Sep 2017, 18:45

deadrising78 wrote:i dont get it is this a serious patch?

Yes, a very serious one
My YouTube channel

LoOk_tOm: I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
User avatar
Greece Googol
Lancer
Posts: 866
ESO: Butifle
Location: Prague

24 Sep 2017, 19:16

I loved the china guide of yours !!!

Could you please make brit guide aswell? Also dont forget the lb change, because i find it really good !
User avatar
No Flag thebritish
Jaeger
Posts: 3781

24 Sep 2017, 21:48

I've updated the original post with a video of me showcasing the build+the game rec for the game that i played.
@Googol Its a possibility. Currently, a Dutch Guide is in the works. I am gonna test all possible ways of how a certain strat that i have in mind can be done, pick the most effective one and write a guide about it after i make a video and post it on YouTube.
krichk wrote: For some reason, you want the world to know that you're brave enough to challenge thebritish
User avatar
Brazil lemmings121
Jaeger
Posts: 2002
ESO: lemmings121

25 Sep 2017, 13:13

All Civilisations now start with 6 additional Settlers. French and Germany start with 5 Coureur des Bois and 3 SettlerWagons Respectively.

:shock:
User avatar
Brazil lemmings121
Jaeger
Posts: 2002
ESO: lemmings121

25 Sep 2017, 13:17

double post, just because.

sepoy nerfed :sad:
but india now has 5vill card in age1 and 9 vill card in age2 :P :P :P :P

also, both ashi and yumi scalability got buffed. seems like a needed change, EP should test this.

please, who wants to play games in this patch, gogogo.
User avatar
Brazil lemmings121
Jaeger
Posts: 2002
ESO: lemmings121

25 Sep 2017, 13:21

triple post, i'm hyped for this patch.

bwinner1 wrote:The one everyone was waiting for xD


you only quoted half of it, dont forget this part.

British

The Advanced Church tech ThinRedLine has been changed to increase Infantry HP by 25% (up from 20%)
Now increases the Infantry cost by 10% (from decreasing Infantry speed by 25%)
MusketeerGrenadierCombat now increases Musketeer and Grenadier Damage and Hitpoints by 20% (up from 15%) [Experimental]
MusketeerGrenadierDamage now increases Musketeer and Grenadier Damage by 20% (up from 15%) [Experimental]
HCXPImprovedGrenades now increases Grenadier Siege Damage by 100% (up from 67%) [Experimental]
User avatar
No Flag Djigit
Dragoon
Posts: 269

25 Sep 2017, 18:23

Dunno why you're hating on him lol. Even if you disagree on most of the changes, it's still an interesting experiment and I hope people will try it out.

I especially like how it's meant to have a faster pace than RE/EP:

• "All Setters now [...] take 20 seconds to be trained (down from 25)."
• "TownCenters now [...] take 45 seconds to build (down from 60 seconds)."

I'd even reduce the required food to age up to Colonial and increase the overall speed by at least 10%.
Eventually, people would play more games and be less frustrated because losing a 40 min game pisses you off more than losing, say, a 20 min game.
It is known
User avatar
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
Posts: 8600
ESO: Pezet
Location: Warsaw, Poland

25 Sep 2017, 21:39

Average game time is like 15 mins, I'd say 90% of the games last 10—20 minutes...
wołk :food:
User avatar
Brazil lemmings121
Jaeger
Posts: 2002
ESO: lemmings121

25 Sep 2017, 21:41

Djigit wrote:Dunno why you're hating on him lol. Even if you disagree on most of the changes, it's still an interesting experiment and I hope people will try it out.

I especially like how it's meant to have a faster pace than RE/EP:

• "All Setters now [...] take 20 seconds to be trained (down from 25)."
• "TownCenters now [...] take 45 seconds to build (down from 60 seconds)."

I'd even reduce the required food to age up to Colonial and increase the overall speed by at least 10%.
Eventually, people would play more games and be less frustrated because losing a 40 min game pisses you off more than losing, say, a 20 min game.
It is known


the patch buffs defence play a lot, like 300% on walls or something.. games in this patch should take longer actually..
and there is no hate, people are interested in those creative changes :smile:
User avatar
No Flag Djigit
Dragoon
Posts: 269

25 Sep 2017, 21:54

pecelot wrote:Average game time is like 15 mins, I'd say 90% of the games last 10—20 minutes...
idk man, on an equal footing, the games usually tend to last more than 20 min.
Greece tedere12
Jaeger
Posts: 2852
ESO: Tedere12
Location: Greece
Game: AoE Online
GameRanger Id: 4253320

25 Sep 2017, 21:54

Yeah on this patch most games end up in age IV
Image
User avatar
Brazil lemmings121
Jaeger
Posts: 2002
ESO: lemmings121

25 Sep 2017, 21:56

Djigit wrote:
pecelot wrote:Average game time is like 15 mins, I'd say 90% of the games last 10—20 minutes...
idk man, on an equal footing, the games usually tend to last more than 20 min.

nononono, wrong game, equal footing is a AOEO map.

Forum Info

Return to “Strategy”



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest