French vs Ottomans

Germany yemshi
Jaeger
ESO: yemshi

Re: French vs Ottomans

Post by yemshi »

15 abus guns means that any semi decent player would have at least 25 jans. You'll have cannons by that time.
Brazil macacoalbino
Howdah
ESO: MacacoAlbino
Clan: 3Huss

Post by macacoalbino »

umeu wrote:
macacoalbino wrote:
Show hidden quotes

I see, do you know how many seconds you cut from the ageup when shipping coin instead of wood?

Its probs like 15-20 sec. I agree that if you scout ff, then 700w is probably the better choice. But not vs any type of colo play, including semi

Yeah, I see your point, it makes sense now..

Spain elviejocapitán
Crossbow
ESO: elviejocapitán

Post by elviejocapitán »

JakeyBoyTH wrote:Heelo. I'm Wilford Brimley, i'd like to treat you about Ottobeetus.

What you wanna do son is make Xbow Huss.
3V 8Xb 4V 700w 700c 3Cav or some shit I don't care.

Age with 13V and the 400w. Do a cav start and ship Xbow. Remember to get Market ups for your vills then if it gets too tough just use your Cdb. French probably one of the better civs vs Otto. Keep making xbow and defending till he gives up like a little bitch. Then age and take a giant crap on his otto when you ship that dank AF card that turns those xbow into skirms. Then push with 2 falc and up ur huss.

Actually, I'm surrounded by Ottobeetus. Always laughing at people with Ottobeetus every 15 - 20 minutes. I ugh, I ugh, ugh. You know.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=092NbybLsOI

When you said "if it gets too tough... USE YOUR CDB" , What is CDB? I speak spanish, so could you write it completely?
Thank you, i will try your strategy but i need to know what do you mean with "CDB"
No Flag stronk
Skirmisher

Post by stronk »

elviejocapitán wrote:
JakeyBoyTH wrote:Heelo. I'm Wilford Brimley, i'd like to treat you about Ottobeetus.

Age with 13V and the 400w. Do a cav start and ship Xbow. Remember to get Market ups for your vills then if it gets too tough just use your Cdb. French probably one of the better civs vs Otto. Keep making xbow and defending till he gives up like a little bitch. Then age and take a giant crap on his otto when you ship that dank AF card that turns those xbow into skirms. Then push with 2 falc and up ur huss.

Actually, I'm surrounded by Ottobeetus. Always laughing at people with Ottobeetus every 15 - 20 minutes. I ugh, I ugh, ugh. You know.

When you said "if it gets too tough... USE YOUR CDB" , What is CDB? I speak spanish, so could you write it completely?
Thank you, i will try your strategy but i need to know what do you mean with "CDB"

CDB=coreur de bois (french villagers) they are quite strong and can help holding rushes
give that guy a manual
France P i k i l i c
Howdah
ESO: Pikilic
GameRanger ID: 7497456

Post by P i k i l i c »

@stronk *coureurs des bois, sorry for nitpicking, but think about it this way:
in French courir means to run, so coureurs means runners, de means of or from, and the plural form is des, and bois means woods
coureurs des bois = runners of the woods :flowers:
Consider not the one who speaks the truth, but the truth that is said

:hmm: AoE logic :hmm:
India Ashvin
Retired Contributor
ESO: Octanium

Post by Ashvin »

No doubt you're french
France Rikikipu
Retired Contributor
ESO: p-of

Post by Rikikipu »

@elviejocapitán CDB = El tío que corre en el bosque
Spain elviejocapitán
Crossbow
ESO: elviejocapitán

Post by elviejocapitán »

stronk wrote:
elviejocapitán wrote:

CDB=coreur de bois (french villagers) they are quite strong and can help holding rushes

I don't think so, figth with villagers is something risky. I would do only if there isn't other option
Brazil macacoalbino
Howdah
ESO: MacacoAlbino
Clan: 3Huss

Post by macacoalbino »

You dont understand, they arent just vills, they are fucking cdb

Brazil lemmings121
Jaeger
ESO: lemmings121

Post by lemmings121 »

macacoalbino wrote:You dont understand, they arent just vills, they are fucking cdb

Aka, corredores do mato
Portugal Kazamkikaz
Dragoon
ESO: Kazamkikaz

Post by Kazamkikaz »

15 jani 15 abus rush is a good timing but very slow 8 to 9 min, so age up to fortress fast and start cuiraseurs and send 2 cannon (the big problem here is that abus is very good vs cannon) shirmishers in good mass can deal with abus without problem, jani is good tanker but bad vs cav so cuiraseurs do good job vs them, abus dies very fast vs tc fire and use cdb to tank damage.
I think normal xbow rush is not bad since when he have at least 5 jani (or 10 if he send 5 jani first) and 5 abus u will hv about 18 bows (sending 8 first) u just hv to attack first before he get those 15 jani 15 abus.
LOL Now Kazamkikaz way (Aizamk's noob way) try colonial shirmishers...
Build:
Age with 13 villagers, no hunt dog, make trade post in transition to colonial age, send colonial shirmisher card after 3 coureur des bois, (6 vill on hunt all the time and 7 + on coin ) 700c first keep mass shirm, send 700w, make second rax and keep mass shirm send 8 bows, defend the rush and attack, make some musks in case of 3 cav shipment. :chinese: worth :hmm: good players will tell u just make Fast Fortress strategie and start shirmishers and send 8 +7 shirm, is same thing. :devil:, just bad colonial shirm and fast mass vs option to send shirmishers and 2 cannon
My Youtube channel

"If you can't win the fight
don't take the fight"-Aizamk 2016
Portugal Kazamkikaz
Dragoon

Post by Kazamkikaz »

Hazza54321 wrote:you wanna delay the fight as long as possible and use tc fire on abus and essentially camp in base for the first 8mins of the game, build should be roughly 3v, 4v 8 bow 700w etc... but you may be able to squeeze in 700w in before 8 bow but thats risky vs jan abus, try to raid him alot as he has no anti raid and otto idled is a big deal

The problem is that beginner/noob dont know how to raid or even rush ( instead of try kill 1 or 2 vill far to tc they go to town center and try kill alot villagers same time who is close to tc mining, go directly to enemy town center and try burn it or just move with 5 to 10 units close to your base and be idle there, out of position etc)
About delay fight, noob like to fight with all army they hv, 5 musk vs 10 musk, 5 cavs vs 15 musks etc they dont support lose buildings, they could lose 3 or more villagers just to build 1 almost built barrack or outpost close to enemy army when is being rushed
My Youtube channel

Portugal Kazamkikaz
Dragoon

Post by Kazamkikaz »

P i k i l i c wrote:@stronk *coureurs des bois, sorry for nitpicking, but think about it this way:
in French courir means to run, so coureurs means runners, de means of or from, and the plural form is des, and bois means woods
coureurs des bois = runners of the woods :flowers:

:o :hehe: :hehe: :hehe: :hmm: means runners of the florest (corridors :huh: )
My Youtube channel

India Ashvin
Retired Contributor
ESO: Octanium

Post by Ashvin »

Kazamkikaz wrote:The problem is that beginner/noob dont know how to ....
About delay fight, noob like to fight with all army...

Dude that's ridiculous, if noobs beginners don't know it they need to learn, that's why OP posted this, don't you think?
Bhutan jgals
Lancer
ESO: OstiferButthole

Post by jgals »

CDB RUSH FTW
China fei123456
Jaeger
ESO: fei123456

Post by fei123456 »

Don't go cuir first. You'll have only 3-4 cuir at 8-9 min, which deals zero damage to 35+ jan abus army.
Full skirm (with a few goons, but make sure you have 5 skirm each turn) and 2 cannon can hold this. Still you have to micro well, use the 2 range bonus and TC fire.
Portugal Kazamkikaz
Dragoon

Post by Kazamkikaz »

Ashvin wrote:
Kazamkikaz wrote:The problem is that beginner/noob dont know how to ....
About delay fight, noob like to fight with all army...

Dude that's ridiculous, if noobs beginners don't know it they need to learn, that's why OP posted this, don't you think?

what i mean is u can't just speak u hv to show and pratice with them and let them get it, speak dont help
Alot good players always say to noob/beginner mak this make that, u hv to make this and that and forget the rest, but noob / beginner always ask what is the point ? why i hv to do this or that
Alot noob know what to do but remember every thing to do is hard, need pratice and time so dont come with make this strategie will work cause won't unless he knows why, what and how he is doing
My Youtube channel

Portugal Kazamkikaz
Dragoon

Post by Kazamkikaz »

Ashvin wrote:Dude that's ridiculous, if noobs beginners don't know it they need to learn, that's why OP posted this, don't you think?

Some noob/beginner knows what they doing, example when u ask :
- "Why r u build all infrastructures close to each other ?"> answer: " to avoid enemy destroying my buildings faster if i split it all map"
-"Why u start the game and split those 5 to 7 villagers equaly to all resources instead of collet only food and age up to colonial fast ?"> answer: " It is better when u collet all resources same time"
-"why u builds walls ?" > "protection", " so why u dont make army to protect the walls ?" - it is a plan man i am geting time to collet alot resources and make army later (colonial musks probably)
-"how do u rush ? ">" i make fb i start make army when i hv about 30 to 50 army i attack just once and win the game (at 8 to 12 min probably)"- why dont attack soon with 10 units, "it is not good to send army to die faster 5 by 5 to enemy base etc etc
-"when u play british why u put just 5 on food rest on wood for manors houses constantly and dont make villager on tc spending food ?"> "i age up faster if i dont spend the food to make villagers "
-"why even with bad eco (few villager prodution, no market up, mills etc) they still with alot resources in bank all the time?"-> "they dont know how to spend resources fast"
My Youtube channel

No Flag stronk
Skirmisher

Post by stronk »

Kazamkikaz wrote:
Ashvin wrote:Dude that's ridiculous, if noobs beginners don't know it they need to learn, that's why OP posted this, don't you think?

Some noob/beginner knows what they doing, example when u ask :
- "Why r u build all infrastructures close to each other ?"> answer: " to avoid enemy destroying my buildings faster if i split it all map"
-"Why u start the game and split those 5 to 7 villagers equaly to all resources instead of collet only food and age up to colonial fast ?"> answer: " It is better when u collet all resources same time"
-"why u builds walls ?" > "protection", " so why u dont make army to protect the walls ?" - it is a plan man i am geting time to collet alot resources and make army later (colonial musks probably)
-"how do u rush ? ">" i make fb i start make army when i hv about 30 to 50 army i attack just once and win the game (at 8 to 12 min probably)"- why dont attack soon with 10 units, "it is not good to send army to die faster 5 by 5 to enemy base etc etc
-"when u play british why u put just 5 on food rest on wood for manors houses constantly and dont make villager on tc spending food ?"> "i age up faster if i dont spend the food to make villagers "
-"why even with bad eco (few villager prodution, no market up, mills etc) they still with alot resources in bank all the time?"-> "they dont know how to spend resources fast"

That is excactly what I thought
give that guy a manual
Zimbabwe PeachTree
Skirmisher

Post by PeachTree »

Kazamkikaz wrote:15 jani 15 abus rush is a good timing but very slow 8 to 9 min, so age up to fortress fast and start cuiraseurs and send 2 cannon (the big problem here is that abus is very good vs cannon) shirmishers in good mass can deal with abus without problem, jani is good tanker but bad vs cav so cuiraseurs do good job vs them, abus dies very fast vs tc fire and use cdb to tank damage.
I think normal xbow rush is not bad since when he have at least 5 jani (or 10 if he send 5 jani first) and 5 abus u will hv about 18 bows (sending 8 first) u just hv to attack first before he get those 15 jani 15 abus.
LOL Now Kazamkikaz way (Aizamk's noob way) try colonial shirmishers...
Build:
Age with 13 villagers, no hunt dog, make trade post in transition to colonial age, send colonial shirmisher card after 3 coureur des bois, (6 vill on hunt all the time and 7 + on coin ) 700c first keep mass shirm, send 700w, make second rax and keep mass shirm send 8 bows, defend the rush and attack, make some musks in case of 3 cav shipment. :chinese: worth :hmm: good players will tell u just make Fast Fortress strategie and start shirmishers and send 8 +7 shirm, is same thing. :devil:, just bad colonial shirm and fast mass vs option to send shirmishers and 2 cannon

Aren't janisariest best vs horsemen?