How to bash noobs 1 v 2

Turkey HUMMAN
Lancer
ESO: HUMMAN

How to bash noobs 1 v 2

Post by HUMMAN »

Yesterday i played against a guy of my friend and bashed him with germ against his brit on bet. He is unexperienced on online(lan player) and unaware of herding mechancis but he is not stupid(his deck was fine for a lan guy). He knows how to boom, but lacks micro and i abused it with raids. Today he proposed bigger bet 1 vs 2, claiming german op he will pick ger. He is kinda 18-20 pr. His friend 10-15. (my estimation)
Map is gp, given the data(lack of herding, map awareness, micro) whats my best chance to win 1 v 2? Which civs and strats do you propose, i feel like rush can be very effective but risky if i fail.
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Re: How to bash noobs 1 v 2

Post by Kaiserklein »

I don't want to demoralize you, but I don't think it's possible to 2v1 a sergeant and a ms as a 1st lieut. Last time I won a 2v1 was against a 1st lieut/capt and a 2nd lieut, and it was still kind of close, even though there's a huge skill gap.

Anyway, you shouldn't rush imo. If they're smart they will try to rush you, because it's just easy to outmass early on, but much harder for a pr 15 or w/e to keep his eco healthy and get a good mass out later on. Shipping units in early age 2 and right clicking your base isn't hard :p
So I'd say, try to pick a semi-ff civ like france and germany. If they don't rush you, go cav semi and raid them, because lower level players always struggle a lot vs raids. If they rush you, try to hit a kind of timing in your base with 8 bows + mm + SW/cdb + your units and crush them (even in 2v1, it's not so hard to crush them if their micro is not so good and if you have a good timing). Then age (they'll probably be stuck in colo anyway) and try to outmicro them with skirms, goons or ww. If you can stabilize and mass some age 3 units, you should be fine by outmicroing and raiding them.
Though again, all I said here applies to players that you can outplay really hard.
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
Turkey HUMMAN
Lancer

Post by HUMMAN »

I am aware i am not good, but i find it chalenning so why not, its fun when there is money on. I agree cav semi is my best chance, but wondering about colo timings.
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player

Post by Kaiserklein »

Yeah ofc it's funny and you can try
By colo timing, do you mean a timing to defend their push, or a timing push?
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
Turkey HUMMAN
Lancer

Post by HUMMAN »

Timing push.
Brazil lemmings121
Jaeger
ESO: lemmings121

Post by lemmings121 »

I think the standard india would be fine. 12sepoy is pretty much impossible to deal as a pr15, so you can take out like 10 vills of each one of them while going heavy eco behind it. You can just poke and let them suicide under your agra with your consul mm, microed gurkas vs unmicroed musks...

Maybe an agressive build with brit like you would do in a standard brit mirror can work fine as well, making them panic react to your musks while you build a solid eco behind unharassed

german semi can be nice if you can scare them with your uhlans to make them feel they cant push you, but risky, if they just go full yolo mass musks right click tc you are probably dead in 2x1...
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player

Post by Kaiserklein »

HUMMAN wrote:Timing push.

Well they might panic because they don't know how to defend a timing, but if they happen to rush you, you'll have to adapt and defend, and not go for a timing push. But it could work
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

go jan abus. or iro 4 kanya toma aenna. raid one to bits, so basically you fight 1v1 only. if its gp, otto lakota rush can also be effective. you have a great early mass. otherwise ports turtle maybe. you have to try to abuse the fact that they wont hit and run, and the fact that they wont usually defend their vils from raids. so kite + raid and you should win
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player

Post by Kaiserklein »

lemmings121 wrote:german semi can be nice if you can scare them with your uhlans to make them feel they cant push you, but risky, if they just go full yolo mass musks right click tc you are probably dead in 2x1...

You can start rax if you scout their rush. Though scouting as only 1 player on a 2v2 map is not easy, maybe france would be more suitable for that reason (and also because of cdbs to defend). Anyway, even with stable start, if you pop your vils, bows and mm you should be fine, as long as they don't really micro their musketeers and their mass is not very good, which is expected from serg/ms.
India gh0st
Lancer
ESO: gh0st007

Post by gh0st »

what if your friend finds this post & already knows whats up :mrgreen:
Great Britain WickedCossack
Retired Contributor

Post by WickedCossack »

I've found brits to be the best civ for handicap games. I like cav raiding asap while booming behind it.
Australia Hazza54321
Pro Player
Winter Champion 2020 x2Donator 01
ESO: PrinceofBabu

Post by Hazza54321 »

Jap can 1v3 low level
Singapore milku3459
Howdah
ESO: milku3459

Post by milku3459 »

Pick a water map, wall up. 4 dock boom.
Turkey HUMMAN
Lancer

Post by HUMMAN »

milku3459 wrote:Pick a water map, wall up. 4 dock boom.

Lol they accepted new England. Water lamed and won 40 bucks.
Singapore milku3459
Howdah

Post by milku3459 »

HUMMAN wrote:
milku3459 wrote:Pick a water map, wall up. 4 dock boom.

Lol they accepted new England. Water lamed and won 40 bucks.

now for the 3v1 Taunt 21
Germany japanesegeneral
Lancer
ESO: JapaneseGeneral

Post by japanesegeneral »

Which civ did you play?
6 petards a day keep the doctor away.
Turkey HUMMAN
Lancer

Post by HUMMAN »

japanesegeneral wrote:Which civ did you play?

Port fi. They made pocket strat, otto sending res to germany. Germany aged fast in colonial (dunno if it is good) first tried to raid and pressure constantly, then germany tried a push but CM+minuteman hold the push, after that genitours and monitors 21.
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player

Post by Kaiserklein »

Rofl otto feeding ger to age up, what kind of logic is that
No Flag tedere12
Jaeger

Post by tedere12 »

too advanced for yall
Singapore milku3459
Howdah

Post by milku3459 »

HUMMAN wrote:
japanesegeneral wrote:Which civ did you play?

otto sending res to germany

these guys living in 3017