Iro EP BO

No Flag dave_12
Skirmisher

Iro EP BO

Post by dave_12 »

I don't exactly know what to do as Iro on EP. If there is a thread about this already I would appreciate a link. What I did was 600wood->5vill->600 coin semi FF with some kanya in age 2. Is this any decent? Tell me some other build orders pls
Italy Garja
Retired Contributor
Donator 02
ESO: Garja

Re: Iro EP BO

Post by Garja »

Yup it's decent
Image Image Image
Serbia sirmusket
Jaeger
ESO: ModernDayWarri0r

Post by sirmusket »

You can also just naked, get 1-2 tp in transition + market hd. Placer mines off wise women crates, build house from wise women too. Then 5 v / 600g and just age. With decent macro you could get there around 7min. Then ship 1200 resource crate and make forest prowler/musket rider. 2nd card age 3 is either 8 fp/5 mr or 900 resource depending on situation. This is what I've been doing and seems pretty decent. Also 4 kanya is good as semi but slows down the age up considerably, cause you need to gather wood. And also you dont have defense opening with stable, with ff naked, wise women travious build ware hut then to 3rd age use that travious when you hit age 3 to build the stable. Also if you get good treasures in age 1 and you manage to get 2 tps, sometimes 600w is also viable after 600g to get more housing, 2nd stable or rax, because ideally the 1200 resource crates should go to military.
No Flag dave_12
Skirmisher

Post by dave_12 »

sirmusket wrote:You can also just naked, get 1-2 tp in transition + market hd. Placer mines off wise women crates, build house from wise women too. Then 5 v / 600g and just age. With decent macro you could get there around 7min. Then ship 1200 resource crate and make forest prowler/musket rider. 2nd card age 3 is either 8 fp/5 mr or 900 resource depending on situation. This is what I've been doing and seems pretty decent. Also 4 kanya is good as semi but slows down the age up considerably, cause you need to gather wood. And also you dont have defense opening with stable, with ff naked, wise women travious build ware hut then to 3rd age use that travious when you hit age 3 to build the stable. Also if you get good treasures in age 1 and you manage to get 2 tps, sometimes 600w is also viable after 600g to get more housing, 2nd stable or rax, because ideally the 1200 resource crates should go to military.

Thx will try
No Flag dave_12
Skirmisher

Post by dave_12 »

sirmusket wrote:You can also just naked, get 1-2 tp in transition + market hd. Placer mines off wise women crates, build house from wise women too. Then 5 v / 600g and just age. With decent macro you could get there around 7min. Then ship 1200 resource crate and make forest prowler/musket rider. 2nd card age 3 is either 8 fp/5 mr or 900 resource depending on situation. This is what I've been doing and seems pretty decent. Also 4 kanya is good as semi but slows down the age up considerably, cause you need to gather wood. And also you dont have defense opening with stable, with ff naked, wise women travious build ware hut then to 3rd age use that travious when you hit age 3 to build the stable. Also if you get good treasures in age 1 and you manage to get 2 tps, sometimes 600w is also viable after 600g to get more housing, 2nd stable or rax, because ideally the 1200 resource crates should go to military.

Do I build a house or a warhut with the travois from age up to age 2?
Italy Garja
Retired Contributor
Donator 02

Post by Garja »

wh indeed
Image Image Image
Serbia sirmusket
Jaeger

Post by sirmusket »

dave_12 wrote:

Thx will try

warhut definetely :D get house off of wise women crates, cause you get 100w off that.
France P i k i l i c
Howdah
ESO: Pikilic
GameRanger ID: 7497456

Post by P i k i l i c »

by Diarouga, Junuary 2016
phpBB [video]
Consider not the one who speaks the truth, but the truth that is said

:hmm: AoE logic :hmm:
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Post by Kaiserklein »

900 res shipment sounds trash
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
Italy Garja
Retired Contributor
Donator 02

Post by Garja »

900 res is just as good as 8 skirm shipment.
Image Image Image
Serbia sirmusket
Jaeger

Post by sirmusket »

Garja wrote:900 res is just as good as 8 skirm shipment.

France Kaiserklein
Pro Player

Post by Kaiserklein »

No... You don't ship units because they're worth 900 res, you ship them because it's an instant power spike. 900 res is barely worth more resources than a standard unit shipment, which is why it's shit
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
China fei123456
Jaeger
ESO: fei123456

Post by fei123456 »

hmm iro has 25% hp/atk native combat shipment. is it useful in some cases?
Italy Garja
Retired Contributor
Donator 02

Post by Garja »

Kaiserklein wrote:

No... You don't ship units because they're worth 900 res, you ship them because it's an instant power spike. 900 res is barely worth more resources than a standard unit shipment, which is why it's shit

The point is that you dont units in fact.
Image Image Image
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player

Post by Kaiserklein »

This means just nothing
Italy Garja
Retired Contributor
Donator 02

Post by Garja »

This means that in some builds you don't want to send units but you want crates instead and 900 resources is just fine for an age3 shipment.
Image Image Image
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player

Post by Kaiserklein »

Wondering in which kind of build you would send 1200 and 900 res
Italy Garja
Retired Contributor
Donator 02

Post by Garja »

Ye
Image Image Image
United States of America n0el
ESOC Business Team
ESO: jezabob
Clan: 팀 하우스

Post by n0el »

Garja wrote:Ye

good build
mad cuz bad
United States of America Darwin_
Howdah

Post by Darwin_ »

building a farm with the travois and chopping for the house is pretty good
somppukunkku wrote:This is not a fucking discogame.
Serbia sirmusket
Jaeger

Post by sirmusket »

Darwin_ wrote:building a farm with the travois and chopping for the house is pretty good

not on EP, not really, itll slow you down that much, and its only the slightest bit viable if you manage to find like 8 or more yaks or something.
Canada Mitoe
Advanced Theory Craftsman
ESO: Mitoe
GameRanger ID: 346407

Post by Mitoe »

Actually I agree with Darwin.
Australia Hazza54321
Pro Player
Winter Champion 2020 x2Donator 01
ESO: PrinceofBabu

Post by Hazza54321 »

Yea its good, with the extra food you can afford it, and the Xp and pen is nice
Serbia sirmusket
Jaeger

Post by sirmusket »

Hazza54321 wrote:Yea its good, with the extra food you can afford it, and the Xp and pen is nice

Mmm, yeah maybe then, my bad @Darwin_ however I still think your macro would have to be pretty on point so you dont age too slow
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player

Post by Kaiserklein »

Well if it's not a livestock map and you don't have a 100w start, it's probably not worth chopping the whole 125w in age 1, without any other payback than the 80 xp. You would probably age up 1 vil later, and the food upgrades in the farm are still pretty expensive, so you'll end up being realslow.
If it's 100w start, it's easy to get, and the 80 xp definitely makes up for chopping 25w (it's worth around 100f in age 1 because of the extra 3 vils gathering for 40 sec more). On a livestock map, it's borderline OP imo, as all your livestock will be fat super early.
On a livestock map with no wood start, I'm not sure if you should chop 125w or not. I guess it depends on the match up