Spain vs China

India _DB_
Howdah

Spain vs China

Post by _DB_ »

[img]http://i.imgur.com/KqxXAYr.jpg[/img] [img]http://i.imgur.com/9kdpJkW.jpg[/img]

Hey,
I've been trying to learn playing Spain against china.
I tried some lame FF against China FF. Close, but they seem to outmass me.

Is there a special way to play against China?
Doing what you like is Freedom...
Liking what you do is Happiness...
No Flag Jaeger
Jaeger

Spain vs China

Post by Jaeger »

I think the very agressive spain ff beats china. Age to colonial with 15 vills, make TP in transition as always and put tower very forward, make 1 vill in colonial, and ship 700g 700w 8 pike and age up with 4 huss. Make a forward rax in transition next to your tower and make 5 musk and dogs, the when you age up make skirms. If you do it right your fortress time should be 7:00-7:06. When you get the 8 pike go directly to his base, this will for a mm pop. By that time he pops mm, you are aged up and shipping falconets. You can go back in with falconets and finish off that village and siege other stuff. He will be forced to send meteor hammers to kill the falconets. He will likely get at least one of the falconets, but you have to make him loose all or almost all his cav for it. After that point, his next shipment will come in veeeeery slowly and you just need to kill a lot of buildings. If you haven't killed him yet after a while, ship 1k wood and make second TC and market with all the upgrades. There is also the option of him shipping hand mortars first, maybe you can kill them with dogs or go in with them with the 4 huss but make sure to go back when he pops pike mm.

Usually I end up shipping 2 falcs>'12 pike>'5 huss>'one more military shipment (4 lancers or 10 pike)>'1k wood
last time i cryed was because i stood on Lego
No Flag lordcharlie131
Musketeer

Spain vs China

Post by lordcharlie131 »

Yes, i think the aggressive ff works in this case, we tried it some days ago. Just i think, until you gathered the 700 Gold, you have time to build 2 settlers in Age 2.
No Flag Jaeger
Jaeger

Spain vs China

Post by Jaeger »

lordcharlie131 wrote:Yes, i think the aggressive ff works in this case, we tried it some days ago. Just i think, until you gathered the 700 Gold, you have time to build 2 settlers in Age 2.
You have time, but if you age with 15 villagers it will delay your age up because you won''t have 1200 food.
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Spain vs China

Post by deleted_user0 »

China doesnt need to send hammer, they can also send mortars, but i think hammers might be better depending on if spain aged 4 huss or not.
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold
ESO: diarouga

Spain vs China

Post by [Armag] diarouga »

Yeah hammers better imo. Is it really a fair MU btw?
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Spain vs China

Post by deleted_user0 »

Well thing is if u have like 5 hammers u cant touch the falcs vs 20 pikes and 10 musk. So mortars are better. But they are useless after and might get swarmed regardless. Mu is in favor of spain i think but just a little, they cant make any mistakes
Italy Garja
Retired Contributor
Donator 02
ESO: Garja

Spain vs China

Post by Garja »

china rapes spain, not even close
Image Image Image
No Flag Jaeger
Jaeger

Spain vs China

Post by Jaeger »

garja wrote:china rapes spain, not even close
You should play this vs umeu :D
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme
ESO: Funnu

Spain vs China

Post by zoom »

The only problem for Chinese is that Spanish have such an early hard-hitting Fortress timing, It is a major one, however...
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Spain vs China

Post by deleted_user0 »

garja wrote:china rapes spain, not even close

12 min timing to 12 min timing yes, but spain has its units out way faster. They can have 30 units at 7.30 including 2 falcs where china just aged up or is still aging. Spain has a smallwindow there which i think is enough. It depends on map though, if china has livestock they prolly win still
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

Spain vs China

Post by momuuu »

In that case, is it still wise for china to age with the porcelain tower?
Great Britain WickedCossack
Retired Contributor

Spain vs China

Post by WickedCossack »

As awesome as the tower is that just feels like an unneseccary risk. You don't need the economy from the tower to beat Spain, Chinas eco is stronger. Your shipments are also stronger. Infact the only time spain has an advantage is that narrow 1-2 min window after they hit age 3 before the China mass is out.

Just seems like a pointless risk to sacrifice the 8 skirms for eco you don't even need.
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

Spain vs China

Post by momuuu »

wickedcossack wrote:As awesome as the tower is that just feels like an unneseccary risk. You don''t need the economy from the tower to beat Spain, Chinas eco is stronger. Your shipments are also stronger. Infact the only time spain has an advantage is that narrow 1-2 min window after they hit age 3 before the China mass is out.

Just seems like a pointless risk to sacrifice the 8 skirms for eco you don''t even need.
That was what I was thinking aswell. Just wondering if there is any case to be made for the porcelain tower.
France iNcog
Ninja

Spain vs China

Post by iNcog »

do tower and colonial militia, like a friggin' baws
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/incog_aoe
Garja wrote:
20 Mar 2020, 21:46
I just hope DE is not going to implement all of the EP changes. Right now it is a big clusterfuck.
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold
ESO: diarouga

Spain vs China

Post by [Armag] diarouga »

incog wrote:do tower and colonial militia, like a friggin'' baws
the matter is that china don''t have CM, they have to choose between TC fire and milicia so it sucks.
United States of America Papist
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Papist

Spain vs China

Post by Papist »

Should Spain perhaps send 8 pikes to kill a Chinese village and disrupt his wonder villagers?
The function of man is to live, not to exist.
China fei123456
Jaeger
ESO: fei123456

Spain vs China

Post by fei123456 »

Even h2o had lost to piroshki ff sometimes.
So if Spain do a no eco ff, it may be better to send 9 pike and kill the front tower.
Italy Garja
Retired Contributor
Donator 02
ESO: Garja

Spain vs China

Post by Garja »

or may be better play properly to not lose next time
Image Image Image
Finland princeofkabul
Pro Player
NWC LAN Top 8EPL Reigning Champs
ESO: Princeofkabul

Spain vs China

Post by princeofkabul »

China annihilates Spain lol
Chairman of Washed Up clan
Leader of the Shady Swedes
Team Manager of the Blockhouse Boomers
No Flag Jaeger
Jaeger

Spain vs China

Post by Jaeger »

paul wrote:Even h2o had lost to piroshki ff sometimes.
So if Spain do a no eco ff, it may be better to send 9 pike and kill the front tower.
I don''t think you can kill the tower with just 9 pikes and it will slow you down a lot
China fei123456
Jaeger

Spain vs China

Post by fei123456 »

ovi12 wrote:
paul wrote:Even h2o had lost to piroshki ff sometimes.
I dont think you can kill the tower with just 9 pikes and it will slow you down a lot

its not a "slow down" cuz you can never be as fast as spain. sometimes you HAVE to change: if your opponent is using a abnormal strategy, why should i use the normal one to get countered by him?
China fei123456
Jaeger

Spain vs China

Post by fei123456 »

garja wrote:or may be better play properly to not lose next time

it''s a church card halbedier ff that kills h2o.
No Flag Jaeger
Jaeger

Spain vs China

Post by Jaeger »

paul wrote:
ovi12 wrote:I dont think you can kill the tower with just 9 pikes and it will slow you down a lot
its not a "slow down" cuz you can never be as fast as spain. sometimes you HAVE to change: if your opponent is using a abnormal strategy, why should i use the normal one to get countered by him?
Im just saying that I dont think the 9 pikes will kill the tower, and then you just end up in fortress way later.
China fei123456
Jaeger

Spain vs China

Post by fei123456 »

ovi12 wrote:
paul wrote:its not a "slow down" cuz you can never be as fast as spain. sometimes you HAVE to change: if your opponent is using a abnormal strategy, why should i use the normal one to get countered by him?
Im just saying that I dont think the 9 pikes will kill the tower, and then you just end up in fortress way later.

the spain will attack later too. with a tower in front of your tc his shipments arrive too fast, which is hard to hold. sometimes you can even try to stay age 2 to defend: piroshiki only have 14 vills you know. he cant mass lancer rod.