French and Portugal team game

Portugal Kazamkikaz
Dragoon
ESO: Kazamkikaz

French and Portugal team game

Post by Kazamkikaz »

I never saw this team strategie using Portugal and French, i was think if is good idea Portugal send colonial dragoon card and French send colonial shirmisher card and both make cassador/shirm and dragoon earlier in the game ( colonial age ) and maybe combo with musk/huss before age to fortress to send upgrade shipment, 2 cannon etc instead of French make only huss until get opportunity to age up to fortress or Portugal make ff or colonial musk.
What you guys think about this team strategie ? Of cource Dutch start ruythers on colonial age doesnt seen bad at all
:pop: :santa:
My Youtube channel

"If you can't win the fight
don't take the fight"-Aizamk 2016
Austria Jerimuno
Advanced Player
ESO: Jerimuno
GameRanger ID: 9241516

Re: French and Portugal team game

Post by Jerimuno »

Most likely just two wasted cards as your opponents can just age up and get those units as well, while having sent a better card in age 1.
Portugal Kazamkikaz
Dragoon
ESO: Kazamkikaz

Post by Kazamkikaz »

What i mean is you gonna rush them not let them go to fortress that easy LOL, you can even try it with 1 of your friend to see how it works before say it is wasted cards, like enime can go to fortress you can go too but you will have good combo since colonial age.
My Youtube channel

"If you can't win the fight
don't take the fight"-Aizamk 2016
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

Yeah it's remarkably bad.

Just make 5 cav, don't waste a shipment, get more value out of them anyways, and age.

Or play Dutch + India.
Australia Hazza54321
Pro Player
Winter Champion 2020 x2Donator 01
ESO: PrinceofBabu

Post by Hazza54321 »

Dutch india is such a stupid combo xD
Austria Jerimuno
Advanced Player
ESO: Jerimuno
GameRanger ID: 9241516

Post by Jerimuno »

Kazamkikaz wrote:What i mean is you gonna rush them not let them go to fortress that easy LOL, you can even try it with 1 of your friend to see how it works before say it is wasted cards, like enime can go to fortress you can go too but you will have good combo since colonial age.

Show me how to rush with 5 skirm 5 goon, you won't get much done. I tried sending early goon in team games occasionally and situationally it can be very nice, aka large maps when the enemy is likely donig double cav etc.
However, you can't siege buildings with that combo and if your opponents have some sort of defensive skills rushing with a low number of skirm goon in age 2 won't work. It's a very nice defensive combination which allows you to kite away from your problems, but it's not ideal for applying pressure.