Counter India

Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

Re: Counter India

Post by momuuu »

Except he doesnt bring up any actual points except "facts" based on his own perceived authority. Which he really doesnt have much of imo as there are no recent good tournament results.

If assuming standard play, india cant easily hold an aztec push and aztec ends up killing theb agra and then aztec is massively ahead or just outright wins.
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

There are no facts in aoe theory crafting
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

Post by momuuu »

deleted_user wrote:There are no facts in aoe theory crafting

Facts dont exist anyways. One can induce things or come up with examples though to make something seem plausible. You could for example look at rapha vs bsop and wonder if that game seemed representatibe. Id say it was.
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

Yea thats the problem with garjaments is that they're based almost solely off of his personal experience and literally nothing else. For a normal person this may be okay but for someone who thinks they're much better than they are as well as being super stubborn it doesn't. It ends with someone thinking that jap beats brit 80-20 just cause diarouga beat him jap vs brit.
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

Jerom wrote:
deleted_user wrote:There are no facts in aoe theory crafting

Facts dont exist anyways. One can induce things or come up with examples though to make something seem plausible. You could for example look at rapha vs bsop and wonder if that game seemed representatibe. Id say it was.

I'd say some facts exist
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

like cogito ergo sum
United States of America noissance
Jaeger
Donator 01
ESO: noissance

Post by noissance »

renegados good vs india, sowars are pathetic
Error 404: Signature not found
Canada Mitoe
Advanced Theory Craftsman
ESO: Mitoe
GameRanger ID: 346407

Post by Mitoe »

rsy wrote:As for india v aztec I recall mitoe having similar thoughts to garja where he said india beats azzy

We are not the only ones who think India wins this matchup.
Italy Garja
Retired Contributor
Donator 02
ESO: Garja

Post by Garja »

Jerom wrote:Btw garja you really live in a fantasy world, dont you. India outscales japan lol, aztec lose to india...

No I live in a world when balance calls are made according to top10 players play and not average dude.
Aztec is my main civ I think I know what they are supposed to win and what not.
That doesnt mean I cant win with azzies vs India. It simply means that if it was me vs me the India one would win.
As for jap vs India I suppose 99% of players are just too noob to rush properly.
Image Image Image
Italy Garja
Retired Contributor
Donator 02

Post by Garja »

Jerom wrote:Except he doesnt bring up any actual points except "facts" based on his own perceived authority. Which he really doesnt have much of imo as there are no recent good tournament results.

If assuming standard play, india cant easily hold an aztec push and aztec ends up killing theb agra and then aztec is massively ahead or just outright wins.

That only happens at like pr30 no clue players.
I have the authrotiy because if we play 100 games I'm gonna win 70+ of them.
Image Image Image
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

Normally I'd be offended at that PR 30 jab but now I'm PR 31 heheheheh fkn nobs
India rsy
Jaeger
Donator 01

Post by rsy »

Mitoe wrote:
rsy wrote:As for india v aztec I recall mitoe having similar thoughts to garja where he said india beats azzy

We are not the only ones who think India wins this matchup.

I know I don't think india straight up loses either
Italy Garja
Retired Contributor
Donator 02

Post by Garja »

deleted_user wrote:Normally I'd be offended at that PR 30 jab but now I'm PR 31 heheheheh fkn nobs

You're better than pr31 so it's fine
Image Image Image
Italy Garja
Retired Contributor
Donator 02

Post by Garja »

gibson wrote:Yea thats the problem with garjaments is that they're based almost solely off of his personal experience and literally nothing else. For a normal person this may be okay but for someone who thinks they're much better than they are as well as being super stubborn it doesn't. It ends with someone thinking that jap beats brit 80-20 just cause diarouga beat him jap vs brit.

I can beat you and 95% of current players n both sides of that MU so maybe if I say that India is better is becsuse it actually is.
Image Image Image
United States of America Darwin_
Howdah

Post by Darwin_ »

Garja wrote:
Jerom wrote:Btw garja you really live in a fantasy world, dont you. India outscales japan lol, aztec lose to india...

No I live in a world when balance calls are made according to top10 players play and not average dude.
That doesnt mean I cant win with azzies vs India. It simply means that if it was me vs me the India one would win.
As for jap vs India I suppose 99% of players are just too noob to rush properly.

how then can you make balance calls if youre not a top 10 player?
somppukunkku wrote:This is not a fucking discogame.
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

Garja wrote:
deleted_user wrote:Normally I'd be offended at that PR 30 jab but now I'm PR 31 heheheheh fkn nobs

You're better than pr31 so it's fine

Big G :love:
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

Garja wrote:
gibson wrote:Yea thats the problem with garjaments is that they're based almost solely off of his personal experience and literally nothing else. For a normal person this may be okay but for someone who thinks they're much better than they are as well as being super stubborn it doesn't. It ends with someone thinking that jap beats brit 80-20 just cause diarouga beat him jap vs brit.

I can beat you and 95% of current players n both sidws of that MU so maybe if I say that Indiia is betrr is becsuse tbey actually are.
classic garja idiocracy. "I can beat a captain therefore that's how the MU plays out." sorry that I don't give two shits about being good at this and haven't no lifed it anywhere near as much as you have or I'd be better than the pr 32 that you are. For me I just play casually for fun and yet my observations about the game seem to be more accurate than yours in that they line up with what actual top players think more than you do. I also don't have to resort to talking about other people's moms in twitch chat when faced with actual logic and my arguments generally have more substance than the "I'm garja therefore I'm right". I guess you have reason to be pissed though, I would if I was you and still lost to players like sputnik bwinner and flontier (no offense to those guys, but they're high captain low major level players so I would have thought for all the shit you talk you'd at least be able to beat them). You're just pathetic really. At least I own the fact that I'm not a good player.
No Flag tedere12
Jaeger

Post by tedere12 »

gibson wrote:
Garja wrote:

I can beat you and 95% of current players n both sidws of that MU so maybe if I say that Indiia is betrr is becsuse tbey actually are.
classic garja idiocracy. "I can beat a captain therefore that's how the MU plays out." sorry that I don't give two shits about being good at this and haven't no lifed it anywhere near as much as you have or I'd be better than the pr 32 that you are. For me I just play casually for fun and yet my observations about the game seem to be more accurate than yours in that they line up with what actual top players think more than you do. I also don't have to resort to talking about other people's moms in twitch chat when faced with actual logic and my arguments generally have more substance than the "I'm garja therefore I'm right". I guess you have reason to be pissed though, I would if I was you and still lost to players like sputnik bwinner and flontier (no offense to those guys, but they're high captain low major level players so I would have thought for all the shit you talk you'd at least be able to beat them). You're just pathetic really. At least I own the fact that I'm not a good player.

No, top8 players suggest that garja is right. Have you seen any top player arguing with garja above? No? :hmm:
Italy Garja
Retired Contributor
Donator 02

Post by Garja »

gibson wrote:
Garja wrote:

first im not pr32 but rayher pr40 or w/e is the highest pr range atm.
Second u usually pllay like 3-4 multiplayer videogames?and you suck balls at each one of them so that makes you what more pathetic no lifer than me.
Image Image Image
Italy Garja
Retired Contributor
Donator 02

Post by Garja »

Darwin_ wrote:
Garja wrote:

how then can you make balance calls if youre not a top 10 player?

err im top 3 or so?
Image Image Image
Australia Hazza54321
Pro Player
Winter Champion 2020 x2Donator 01
ESO: PrinceofBabu

Post by Hazza54321 »

so kingofosmane top 2 then? @KINGofOsmane the stats dont lie
India rsy
Jaeger
Donator 01

Post by rsy »

I like this funky new year garja..he accepts his top 3 memes
Italy Garja
Retired Contributor
Donator 02

Post by Garja »

Hazza54321 wrote:so kingofosmane top 2 then? @KINGofOsmane the stats dont lie

By stats you mean the 340953409582310948209138 that he dodged my request to play a game? That's a bit more than you dodging.
Image Image Image
Australia Hazza54321
Pro Player
Winter Champion 2020 x2Donator 01
ESO: PrinceofBabu

Post by Hazza54321 »

youre so adorable
Italy Garja
Retired Contributor
Donator 02