Vs Indians

Canada grizzgolf
Crossbow
ESO: grizzgolf

Vs Indians

Post by grizzgolf »

Any tips for a British player to take down someone using the Indians? They keep rushing me by second age and my eco cant come back. Would the musket rush slow them down?
No Flag tedere12
Jaeger

Re: Vs Indians

Post by tedere12 »

Don't rush India, sttart lb/musk and try to hold and then ageup for falconets
United States of America noissance
Jaeger
Donator 01
ESO: noissance

Post by noissance »

India has a weakness to artillery, till it gets mahoots. Grenadiers might also be good choice.
Error 404: Signature not found
Canada JulyBurnsOrange
Skirmisher
ESO: JulyBurnsOrange

Post by JulyBurnsOrange »

If they do a forward agra and rush you, just defend in base with a well placed tower and rax, musk and LB.
If you find hes making a lot of gurkhas, make a stable. Def try and age too, sticking it out in colonial can work as brits most times vs rushes but India just has a superior age 2 comp that you need to be able to match I feel like.

If you manage to have a lot of hunts in base though, you can play out age 2 and just mass from double rax and a stable and go for a nice timing, especially if you sense that hes aging.

If India doesnt rush and you and just defensively places an agra just manor boom.
Portugal Kazamkikaz
Dragoon
ESO: Kazamkikaz

Post by Kazamkikaz »

If you are Aizamk, you can rush india 12or13/20 foward agra rush strategie with some 16-18 villager 1 tower rax british rush, when enime come to your base with alot sepoys, go to his base with alot musks, and stop his sepoy prodution, when he came to your base with some gurkas, add some longbowmans and keep raiding him with your army, when he add stable (normaly in base) add more longbowman and start cav, long to deal with any india anticav, cav to raid and stop his cav too ( dont forget gurkas) SirCallen noob advice ok. If your rush failed just add walls and rebuild every thing :cry: :hehe: :idea:
My Youtube channel

"If you can't win the fight
don't take the fight"-Aizamk 2016
Portugal Kazamkikaz
Dragoon
ESO: Kazamkikaz

Post by Kazamkikaz »

The most thing i hate in india is 10/10 rush or Howdah FF or some crazy semi rush (10-15 sepoys in your base soon as pssible ) and just age to fortress in few min later, and you just keep waiting for preasure and when u realize he is aging is late, you just used all resources in colonial army and have to deal with howdah, mauhot, urumi etc :mad: :uglylol:
My Youtube channel

"If you can't win the fight
don't take the fight"-Aizamk 2016