Make towers or walls to defend

Portugal Kazamkikaz
Dragoon
ESO: Kazamkikaz

Make towers or walls to defend

Post by Kazamkikaz »

tower=2500 hp 30 attack, walls=3000 hp, what is the best way to hold a rush or timing, use walls and avoid enime enter your base for sometime or let him enter and face him with alot towers (2+) and tc fire ?
i would like to here about 2 tower wagon shipment as well, alot guys saying is god shipment, i just dont use them even 1 fort to defend or control the map.
My Youtube channel

"If you can't win the fight
don't take the fight"-Aizamk 2016
Italy Garja
Retired Contributor
Donator 02
ESO: Garja

Re: Make towers or walls to defend

Post by Garja »

units.
also wall =1500hp
Image Image Image
Germany yemshi
Jaeger
ESO: yemshi

Post by yemshi »

He is playing on Nilla.
Tokelau jesus3
Jaeger

Post by jesus3 »

On RE a wall can indeed stall the opponent and save you valuable time to get into a favorable position. However, if you block off the enemy then you will also not have him overcommit under your TC which is most of the times the easiest way to turn the tables completely with one deciding, well timed fight. That's at least what I value at having no walls. The in between thing is the best imo, just wall crucial parts inbase (Jerom likes to build the infamous one gated wall segment to juke melee units) or resources (as we've seen in a tourney game of LordRaphael to give a good example) to still lure the opponent in but having a better position there.
Netherlands dietschlander
Lancer

Post by dietschlander »

Personally I'm a fan of the 4 tower shipment and put them on hunts or mines + provides lots of LOS
Theres going to be a dam, the great dam and we'll let the beavers pay for it - Edeholland 2016
Anyway, nuancing isn't your forte, so I'll agree with you like I would with a 8 year old: violence is bad, don't do hard drugs and stay in school Benj98
India howaboutno1945
Crossbow
ESO: howaboutno1945

Post by howaboutno1945 »

Only the dutch,otto and spain have it.Otto and spain would rather send anything else.Why not send a fort,which has more attack than 4 unupgraded outposts plus area attack(3) as well.And can act as a stable as well barrack(and can train grens/abus guns).
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

Walls in strategical chokepoints are by far the most cost effective. And still very undervalued and underused. Even when they have 1500hp, regardless of what garja says. That said, it's most effective against raids and holding off early pressure. It womt work that well vs timing pushes. But often buying a few extra seconds can make a world of difference
Italy Garja
Retired Contributor
Donator 02
ESO: Garja

Post by Garja »

Ahah what does it mean, regardless of what I say?
I actually think that smart walls are very good, like bridging main base to next clump of resources or small wall to ruin enemy pathin in your base, etc.
The problem with walls is that a big shielding wall is too much of a tell for the opponent to just sit back and boom. Also most of time such walls prevents yourself from going past it for a psychological reason. And finally, if wall is too big and too defensive the opponent can build his own wall next to yours ensuring most of the maps for itself (I think this was done more back in the days).
Image Image Image
Portugal Kazamkikaz
Dragoon
ESO: Kazamkikaz

Post by Kazamkikaz »

yemshi wrote:He is playing on Nilla.

i just hate esoc patch just destroy the game, that is why few years later esoc patch will make tc cost 350w for sure, just 1 example about walls 3000 hp is good (normal patch) to hold a rush, buy sometime etc , now with 1500 (manor house hv 1600 :?: maybe esoc change this too LOL) you lose that walls for 10 pikes like a normal house, very quicly try boom or make FI, hold a timing/rush or what ever not possible anymore, i am pretty sure alot guys will start rush india with any civ just because of lose houses fast even if can build it fast too, so forgot your favorite howdah FF strategie because is not possible.
My Youtube channel

"If you can't win the fight
don't take the fight"-Aizamk 2016
Great Britain thomasgreen6
Lancer
ESO: Thomasgreen6

Post by thomasgreen6 »

Kazamkikaz wrote:

i just hate esoc patch just destroy the game, that is why few years later esoc patch will make tc cost 350w for sure, just 1 example about walls 3000 hp is good (normal patch) to hold a rush, buy sometime etc , now with 1500 (manor house hv 1600 :?: maybe esoc change this too LOL) you lose that walls for 10 pikes like a normal house, very quicly try boom or make FI, hold a timing/rush or what ever not possible anymore, i am pretty sure alot guys will start rush india with any civ just because of lose houses fast even if can build it fast too, so forgot your favorite howdah FF strategie because is not possible.

Clealry you've never played against a Yumi walls Japan FI with your 'favourite' Howdah strategy
'I'm gonna win this and I'm just gonna enjoy it' - Tibia 2k18

http://www.Twitch.tv/thomasgreen6
France bwinner
Howdah
Donator 01
ESO: bwinner

Post by bwinner »

Kazamkikaz wrote:

It's funny because you arg exactly for the opposite of every people that complain about the meta on ep : people say rush not viable, full ff
Btw wall were nerfed because they are really anoying when you abuse them and ep team probably considere they shouldn't be able to defend alone but rather to cohérence units shooting behind them.