MU of the week: Germans versus French on Cascade Range!

No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Re: MU of the week: Germans versus French on Cascade Range!

Post by deleted_user »

[redacted]

the op did not comprehend the MU of the week is map-dependent
Greece BrookG
Retired Contributor
ESO: BrookG

Post by BrookG »

Would it be possible for the games you have already tested to upload the recs with a bit of information on what had happened what worked or not?
Correlation doesn't mean causation.
http://www.tylervigen.com/spurious-correlations

"mr.brookg go buy jeans and goto the club with somppuli" - Princeofkabul, July 2018
No Flag britrouga
Musketeer

Post by britrouga »

BrookG wrote:Would it be possible for the games you have already tested to upload the recs with a bit of information on what had happened what worked or not?

The games weren't recorded, they were streamed however.
Greece BrookG
Retired Contributor
ESO: BrookG

Post by BrookG »

I know about the stream. I am saying that it would be nice if all that was gathered in one place accompanied by some information
Correlation doesn't mean causation.
http://www.tylervigen.com/spurious-correlations

"mr.brookg go buy jeans and goto the club with somppuli" - Princeofkabul, July 2018
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Post by Kaiserklein »

britrouga wrote:However, for ger I think it is just hopeless. If the no vill ff doesn't work, it means that it's just impossible to age, and trying to win in colo makes no sense.

Maybe you can age if you make units in colo and then age up fast. No colo units + slow age + waiting 1 min for BR is just super passive and slow, and the eco is low as well. I could see some kind of bow/dop semi do decent.
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
France bwinner
Howdah
Donator 01
ESO: bwinner

Post by bwinner »

Kaiserklein wrote:
britrouga wrote:However, for ger I think it is just hopeless. If the no vill ff doesn't work, it means that it's just impossible to age, and trying to win in colo makes no sense.

Maybe you can age if you make units in colo and then age up fast. No colo units + slow age + waiting 1 min for BR is just super passive and slow, and the eco is low as well. I could see some kind of bow/dop semi do decent.

BO ?
Isn't 3sw/700w/3dops/700g too slow without TP ?
3sw/700w/700g then ?
Italy Garja
Retired Contributor
Donator 02
ESO: Garja

Post by Garja »

There is no way you can age, with either side, without eventually losing if opponent just keeps making units. Only possible way for that to happen is if, for example, one player opens with the wrong unit and gets countered early on.
Image Image Image
No Flag britrouga
Musketeer

Post by britrouga »

Garja wrote:There is no way you can age, with either side, without eventually losing if opponent just keeps making units. Only possible way for that to happen is if, for example, one player opens with the wrong unit and gets countered early on.

I think that the fre player can age.
No Flag britrouga
Musketeer

Post by britrouga »

Kaiserklein wrote:

Shipments just come too slow, I'm not even sure you can survive with a semi ff, and even if you do, you get nothing from your 3rd age because you'll have no shipments, and you don't have goons in age 3
Italy Garja
Retired Contributor
Donator 02
ESO: Garja

Post by Garja »

French can maybe barely age because they have cdbs who can hold more. And then they get 2falcs which can be a killer shipment with enough stuff to cover. But even then if they have no map control they're not going to win with 5 units per batch + shipments vs 10-15 units per batch+ shipments.
Image Image Image