COLLET FOOD ON HUNT NEED EXPLANATION

Portugal Kazamkikaz
Dragoon
ESO: Kazamkikaz

COLLET FOOD ON HUNT NEED EXPLANATION

Post by Kazamkikaz »

I know i hv doing crazy post and commentaries in this community, but guys i hv a nice thing to told u, maybe i did it wrong, i hd test it alot and always happened same thing, what i mean is :
-First with CDB, i collet food on 1 bison during 1 min and i collet x food, and next i split 1 or 2 vill in alot bisons, and i collet more food, attencion i dont lose that animal, means i dont hv to lose time (idle time) shooting next bison or walk to that bison when i dead, is just 1 min collet food and that bison dont disapear, for who dont understand my Latin English plz see this video below.
Maybe is human error or some thing i am doing wrong but always happen, when i split villager on alot hunt, i collet more food. why :hmm: :huh: ???
phpBB [video]

I knew the first test wasnt good because some dutch villagers was far to that 1 hunt and hv to walk more but how about this with cdb, see first test and tell me if VS i lost is that much ?
phpBB [video]

Plz dont come with u lost some fraction of sec puting 5 cdb on 1 bison in first test, cause u shoudl tell me too that i lost some fraction of sec puting the last 3 cdb on that 2 bisons in the test 2 of video 2.
And if u douth it just test yourself :mrgreen: , just dont let the animal disappear :devil:, and for who is saying is just few food diference imagine doing it all game 8-) , or maybe u should stop engarrising villager in TC and eject to other side because the VS u lost is not big deal RIGHT ??!! :biggrin:
My Youtube channel

"If you can't win the fight
don't take the fight"-Aizamk 2016
Kiribati princeofcarthage
Retired Contributor

Re: COLLET FOOD ON HUNT NEED EXPLANATION

Post by princeofcarthage »

289 and 295 is pretty close and difference due to human error, I don't understand what's the problem?
Fine line to something great is a strange change.
Germany richard
Dragoon

Post by richard »

In your first video you can see that two vills start gathering at 1:03 instead of 1:00. That loses 6Vs which equals 5 food. If you added that to the 289f you got at 2:00, you had 294f. Where the remaining difference of -1 compared to the 295f in the 2nd test of the first video comes from i dont know.

For the 2nd video i dont know.
Portugal Kazamkikaz
Dragoon

Post by Kazamkikaz »

richard wrote:In your first video you can see that two vills start gathering at 1:03 instead of 1:00. That loses 6Vs which equals 5 food. If you added that to the 289f you got at 2:00, you had 294f. Where the remaining difference of -1 compared to the 295f in the 2nd test of the first video comes from i dont know.

For the 2nd video i dont know.

tell me about second video plz, what i did wrong, ofc human error here dont depend of sec but how much vill is idle in that sec, so explain second video, i tested it alot, doing second test first with 4, 5, 6 and 7 vills
My Youtube channel

Retired Contributor

There are lot of reasons why this happens including human error, the way game calculates resources, PC configuration (specifically cpu) etc...
Portugal Kazamkikaz
Dragoon

Post by Kazamkikaz »

princeofcarthage wrote:There are lot of reasons why this happens including human error, the way game calculates resources, PC configuration (specifically cpu) etc...

i know, just test yourself plz and come here with same explanation but with more data and details
My Youtube channel

Italy Garja
Retired Contributor
Donator 02
ESO: Garja

Post by Garja »

test stuff in scenario editor
Image Image Image
Portugal Kazamkikaz
Dragoon

Post by Kazamkikaz »

Garja wrote:test stuff in scenario editor

ya i just dont know how to use correctly, maybe u know
My Youtube channel

Retired Contributor

sigh I will tell you once again in detail, as to why there is difference...in detail and unless you are trolling answer should be adequate enough.
Like I said earlier there are multiple reasons as to why this happens and Pointing a single specific reason can be albeit difficult.

1) Human error -> this is the most common cause. ex. time difference reduced/increased due to clicking.
2) Game error -> you might click accurately down to 1ms but sometimes like in video 1 vills move around/are stuck etc and that can idle them for few seconds.
3) Mouse delay -> not going in detail but just saying depending on what mouse you use there might be time difference where you actually click and your cpu actually registers it ranging from 2ms to usually 8ms (1ms is the best response time what most offer)
4) Cpu -> depends on your cpu's processing speed, again not going in detail, but this can cause difference -> test desktop against laptop for ex.
5) online vs single player -> again not in detail but you gather somewhat faster in single player compared to online.
6) Animation effect/ Time effect,

its just how things work nothing wrong here really.
Portugal Kazamkikaz
Dragoon

Post by Kazamkikaz »

princeofcarthage wrote:sigh I will tell you once again in detail, as to why there is difference...in detail and unless you are trolling answer should be adequate enough.
Like I said earlier there are multiple reasons as to why this happens and Pointing a single specific reason can be albeit difficult.

1) Human error -> this is the most common cause. ex. time difference reduced/increased due to clicking.
2) Game error -> you might click accurately down to 1ms but sometimes like in video 1 vills move around/are stuck etc and that can idle them for few seconds.
3) Mouse delay -> not going in detail but just saying depending on what mouse you use there might be time difference where you actually click and your cpu actually registers it ranging from 2ms to usually 8ms (1ms is the best response time what most offer)
4) Cpu -> depends on your cpu's processing speed, again not going in detail, but this can cause difference -> test desktop against laptop for ex.
5) online vs single player -> again not in detail but you gather somewhat faster in single player compared to online.
6) Animation effect/ Time effect,

its just how things work nothing wrong here really.

ok good point ty by the way for destroying my hope of "hacking aoe3" :cry: :ugeek: :cry: :maniac: :devilrazz:
My Youtube channel