India vs Russia

Argentina turgon
Crossbow
ESO: turgon10

India vs Russia

Post by turgon »

So, after u successfully helped me with india vs british, i have another question.

India vs russia, if i try to rush him with offensive agra fort i lose hard.
if i set a defensive agra fort and i go eco(logging or 600, then 300 exp) i hold his rush, i usually win the battle, aplly some pressure but then i can finish the game and 10 minutes later his eco is better than mine and after the other guy sent boyards im done.
If i try to age i open a fucking big window when he can destroy me, and its pretty easy to scout an age up vs india.
so, any good tip in this match up?
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Re: India vs Russia

Post by gibson »

Train isnt ct sided Kappa
Argentina turgon
Crossbow
ESO: turgon10

Post by turgon »

i prefer nuke, but any tips on that match up?
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

smoke mid flash banana rush banana with mac10
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

But really you send boomy shipments at first while making units and hit a timing like 7-9 minutes where you get a unit shipment in a batch of units from the cons and trained units or you can usually age behind all your minutemen and strong units and win early age 3 with like mahout, urumi and just super tanky regular units.
Portugal Kazamkikaz
Dragoon
ESO: Kazamkikaz

Post by Kazamkikaz »

some kind fast semi ff sepoy gurka is very helpfull need howdah card, howdah can do anything even if russia is in age 3, strelets is very weak vs howdah, i have lost alot vs india howdah ff, i start rush with infantry, make cossac aging, destroy builds etc, make every thing with russia but still losing after slow india semi or ff (8 to 9min) make defensive agra or Karni Mata and just make FF or semi FF( search for howdah ff in strategie wall), of cource you can lose some builds by russia rush but because of wood tricle and alot vill on wood rebuild is not problem( villagers can build tc too), when u age try send howdah card first (only 350 food) and, make somes of them and dont take fight where enime army is very big vs yours, mahout and urumi helps too, is not easy mass howdah not because of just cost but population they take so dont lose it unnecessarily.
Is not India Vs Russia but maybe what he did can help u https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1rZZI772jGI&t game 3
My Youtube channel

"If you can't win the fight
don't take the fight"-Aizamk 2016
India howaboutno1945
Crossbow
ESO: howaboutno1945

Post by howaboutno1945 »

Go gurkha zamb,don't make sepoys.Kill in this order muskets first,then cossacks then strelets.If you are successful in keeping the musket count low,then start switching to zamb+sowar.Gurkhas are only needed to keep the musk count low,if you make too many then you run the risk of getting cossacked.Make good sure of your explorers versus strelets.Don't try sieging the blockhouses if you manage to kill the army,go straight for the tc/houses.