surviving 3v1 in FFA

Turkey LONEWOLF123
Dragoon
ESO: LONE_WOLF123

surviving 3v1 in FFA

Post by LONEWOLF123 »

as an experienced FFA (free for all) player i am gona give some advise about surviving ffa alliances (3v1,2v1...)

POLITICS and DIPLOMACY
Fisrt of all politics and diplomacy is very important, try to stay netural in early game like for 15 mins(dont steal treasures,dont raid,dont talk too much, stay in your corner) say to the players that you are peacefull and focus on full eco+ walling.After 15 mins if there is france in the game destroy him late game france is always annoying, if there is not a big threat like op civs(france ,porto,dutch) make full eco and try to get spies but first do your capitol upgrades under min 25. if somebody is making a base near you talk to him and try to make a allaince(never trust anyone) if he is not friendly destroy him and say to the other players that he is the attacker that he wants war (it will look like you are not aggresive and not a danger).

FULL ECO,BOOMING
You need to chose your civ wisely for a good eco, for portuguese you need to age 4 as soon as posible with 4 town centers max your vills , the rest civs must reach fortress age as soon as posible or age 5 for capitol upgrades(risky).For japan reach industrail age asap and upgrade your shrines. Dont forgot; if u you dont have a eco you cant survive it.

ARMY
Not all civs are equal so dont chose sioux and ottoman for late game 3v1 , its best to chose dutch,porto,france,german,india(risky).Make your civs best units; jinete for porto gendarm for france.... use canons and high resist units to save your recources , you are gona fihgt for a long time probably.

TATIC
You need to play offensive , when they are attacking you, lure them away use distraction (runing cav) make a base near their eco
and use mortars , petrads, grandiers , unit with high siege damage there for he will pull his army back to defend his eco (if he doesnt destroy it and make a town there , its your new base now).
When 2 armys are attacking from the same side macro your units back/to lure so the 2 armys can fight each other by accident with this tatic you will win time , save your resources and you can advance.
While you are figting talk a lot so you can distract them from the war and try to convince the weakest one for peace, if you can make an alliance do it ;use words like--> its unfair, 3v1 ! wtf , let me finish him!, green is op be careful after you guys killed me he is gona kill you , . Create chaos and survive your own chaos

best civs for 3v1 ffa teaming--> Portuguese,French,Dutch

best for 2v1 ffa teaming--> nearly all civs( not sioux and Ottman)
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Re: surviving 3v1 in FFA

Post by Kaiserklein »

Thank you
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
United States of America vardar
Lancer
ESO: VardarB98/DemonDeacs

Post by vardar »

I think Dutch wouldnt be best for late game except the extra pop for units but eco wise they are just meh imo
c0ns!
No Flag dave_12
Skirmisher

Post by dave_12 »

LONEWOLF123 wrote:use words like--> its unfair, 3v1 ! wtf , let me finish him!, green is op be careful after you guys killed me he is gona kill you , . Create chaos and survive your own chaos

makes sense :hmm: , I will try next game
Turkey LONEWOLF123
Dragoon
ESO: LONE_WOLF123

Post by LONEWOLF123 »

vardar wrote:I think Dutch wouldnt be best for late game except the extra pop for units but eco wise they are just meh imo
if you use dutch with 10 banks and good macro there is no problem