Chinese vs British

India _DB_
Howdah

Chinese vs British

Post by _DB_ »

[img style="max-width:100%'" src="http://i.imgur.com/9kdpJkW.jpg"] [img style="max-width:100%'" src="http://i.imgur.com/FBb9CH2.jpg"]

Hey,
Can't beat Brits easily with an FF or semi FF. Brits just outboom me easily.
How to exactly play this MU as China?
Doing what you like is Freedom...
Liking what you do is Happiness...
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold
ESO: diarouga

Chinese vs British

Post by [Armag] diarouga »

Ff and timing at 11 min lol, the MU is more or less fair, it's about your micro and the way you def, brit is ofc easier to play.
China fei123456
Jaeger
ESO: fei123456

Chinese vs British

Post by fei123456 »

rush him lol
United States of America Papist
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Papist

Chinese vs British

Post by Papist »

Sepoy rush him. He will most likely be going lbow/pike (if he goes musk/huss, just spam sepoy and rape him), so make sure to mix some sowars in with your sepoy mass. Go fortress, but don't ff - you need to slow down his boom ASAP.
The function of man is to live, not to exist.
India _DB_
Howdah

Chinese vs British

Post by _DB_ »

papist wrote:Sepoy rush him. He will most likely be going lbow/pike (if he goes musk/huss, just spam sepoy and rape him), so make sure to mix some sowars in with your sepoy mass. Go fortress, but don''t ff - you need to slow down his boom ASAP.
lol
"China!"
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold

Chinese vs British

subzero wrote:
papist wrote:Sepoy rush him. He will most likely be going lbow/pike (if he goes musk/huss, just spam sepoy and rape him), so make sure to mix some sowars in with your sepoy mass. Go fortress, but dont ff - you need to slow down his boom ASAP.
lol
"China!"
China fei123456
Jaeger

Chinese vs British

Post by fei123456 »

i am not joking: rush him
brit wont have mass units in early age 2 and your early attack delay his boom at least. for example if he tries a 5 hussar semiff, your 15 pike 6 ckn rush can force him to call mm or even send 6 longbows. that's enough. you may siege his stable and send 700g to age up then.
a straight ff is easy to counter: brit hussar semi or musk semi can reach age 3 with 15+ vills more than china, and hurt chinese eco at the same time. that's a terrible situation to china.
No Flag Jaeger
Jaeger

Chinese vs British

Post by Jaeger »

diarouga wrote:Ff and timing at 11 min lol, the MU is more or less fair, it''s about your micro and the way you def, brit is ofc easier to play.
What??? Have you actually played china vs another colonel''s brit?
last time i cryed was because i stood on Lego
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold

Chinese vs British

ovi12 wrote:
diarouga wrote:Ff and timing at 11 min lol, the MU is more or less fair, its about your micro and the way you def, brit is ofc easier to play.
What??? Have you actually played china vs another colonels brit?
No, I dont play china much but I won vs lt cos.
India _DB_
Howdah

Chinese vs British

Post by _DB_ »

I tried H2O's FF. It worked pretty good.
Even though I lost, but I could win if I had scouted a bit and microed more properly. It's maybe the best way to play against Brits.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/jyaj9 ... _DB_(China)_vs_Sharmas(British)_on_GP.age3Yrec
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme
ESO: Funnu

Chinese vs British

Post by zoom »

This match-up is clearly in the favor of the British, although just how much is difficult to tell to me.
Italy Garja
Retired Contributor
Donator 02
ESO: Garja

Chinese vs British

Post by Garja »

China wins. they used to win before and they win harder now that ppl finally understand that tower and cav are what makes china ff op.
Image Image Image
China fei123456
Jaeger

Chinese vs British

Post by fei123456 »

garja wrote:China wins. they used to win before and they win harder now that ppl finally understand that tower and cav are what makes china ff op.

but a fully boomed brit will have 15+ more vills than china, and raid a little with hussars, and still reach age 3 in 2 minutes. and sometimes a colonial musk hussar timing works too.
i don''t think china should let british boom freely. sometimes i even try to rush him a bit and age up after that.
You have not set your flag, click to select your flag. Marco1698

Chinese vs British

Post by Marco1698 »

Well... I play a lot brit and this is a mu I play very often. I always win it so I think brits can win this quite easily. Of course my opponents aren't colonels ecc. So maybe i want to say that high level games wins China because I think China can win (with good micro). Don't waste ur mass.. Because ofc china ff very op
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Chinese vs British

Post by deleted_user0 »

garja wrote:China wins. they used to win before and they win harder now that ppl finally understand that tower and cav are what makes china ff op.

Theres no way that china wins...
No Flag Jaeger
Jaeger

Chinese vs British

Post by Jaeger »

umeu wrote:

Theres no way that china wins...
+1
India _DB_
Howdah

Chinese vs British

Post by _DB_ »

:(
So china can't win this match anyway in high level. The end.
Italy Garja
Retired Contributor
Donator 02
ESO: Garja

Chinese vs British

Post by Garja »

pretty much the opposite, watch more streamerinoz
Image Image Image
You have not set your flag, click to select your flag. Marco1698

Chinese vs British

Post by Marco1698 »

Garja (chinese) vs Umeu (Brits)?
Great Britain WickedCossack
Retired Contributor

Chinese vs British

Post by WickedCossack »

I think china wins this though I do wonder how good a yolo 20 manor strategy with virginia company before any units is.
No Flag slay3r19
Crossbow

Chinese vs British

Post by slay3r19 »

For people saying you can't let british boom fully, after china hits age 4 they have about 28 vills (plus 10 vills=tower on wood) so 38 vills, at the same time brit has 40 vills, so really not a big deal. At the time of china's push, brit has 48 vills, china has 35 vills and 10 = tower. So still no big deal, and during that push china has age 3 units and brit has age 2 units, if brit decides to age they will have 2-4 less vills and they have to upgrade their units. Eco wise it seems about even or SLIGHTLY brit favored, but china makes up for it with all their free units. To me this matchup seems pretty even, but also you gotta remeber brit is running out of safe hunts. At the time of the china push, china is still gathering in base and brit is halfway across map hunting.
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Chinese vs British

Post by deleted_user0 »

Rofl a full brit boom hits 50 vils at 8 min or 50 at 10 with alot of units. Brit can age np with manors and be up before the china power spike with like 27 lb and res to double stable goon, or blackwatch
No Flag Jaeger
Jaeger

Chinese vs British

Post by Jaeger »

yeah and tower is 8 vills on wood not 10, and that's unupgraded vills. Plus brit gets all their vills faster so they have more resources, and they get their market upgrades wayy faster too. Also, they get their mass earier so they can start harrassing and/or doing damage earlier. Also on some maps such as bengal you usually have only 1 hunt herdable to TC, and china finishes that shortly after they hit the age up button to age 3, then they have to gather berries.
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme
ESO: Funnu

Chinese vs British

Post by zoom »

slay3r19 wrote:For people saying you can''t let british boom fully, after china hits age 4 they have about 28 vills (plus 10 vills=tower on wood) so 38 vills, at the same time brit has 40 vills, so really not a big deal. At the time of china''s push, brit has 48 vills, china has 35 vills and 10 = tower. So still no big deal, and during that push china has age 3 units and brit has age 2 units, if brit decides to age they will have 2-4 less vills and they have to upgrade their units. Eco wise it seems about even or SLIGHTLY brit favored, but china makes up for it with all their free units. To me this matchup seems pretty even, but also you gotta remeber brit is running out of safe hunts. At the time of the china push, china is still gathering in base and brit is halfway across map hunting.
Bias confirmed.

Tower is 8 (unupgraded' it''s less once you get market upgrades) vills on wood, the economy discrepancy is gigantic (not two vills), the only "free" units Chinese get are from the Summer Palace, and Longbowmen are ridiculously effective against the Chinese army composition in general.