Great Britain Hazza54321
Jaeger
Posts: 4162

13 Mar 2018, 20:44

I think full colonial can word as japan also i think
Venividivici_w: i heard h20 signed up last minute. Prob waited for roby not signing up so he wouldnt get smashed again
My recently started youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChh6jN ... 15ZhFONCBg
User avatar
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme
Posts: 7375
ESO: Funnu
Location: Ramadanistan

13 Mar 2018, 22:25

This is an unwinnable match-up.
sudmakmak wrote:This patch Keshik don't have buff anti cavalry = noob patch2.0
and don't have nerf hard japan = noob patch2.0
because all more noob player at this patch = noob logic.
or they maybe have boyfriend.(japanese boyfriend fuck your ass them)
User avatar
Italy Garja
ESOC Maps Team
Donator 02
Posts: 5598
ESO: Garja

13 Mar 2018, 23:16

Btw yumi nerf is just 15% hp, range is the same. Disciplined yumi still rek skirms and they kinda do that even without sending the yumi card just because of the damage disparity.
Basically at any point French are not leading the game they probably lost.
User avatar
Russia yurashic
Howdah
Posts: 1120
ESO: Yurashic
Location: Russia

14 Mar 2018, 01:27

britrouga wrote:I have no word to tell how big the Shogunate nerf is :O


Yeah, it is, because it is a bug fix. Getting 8 cannons as an age up bonus is not how it should be really.

Very good analysis, same thoughts.
Great Britain Hazza54321
Jaeger
Posts: 4162

14 Mar 2018, 03:04

8 arrow and a daiymo upon age up and res inbase and pathing was retarded, nerfed rightfully so
Venividivici_w: i heard h20 signed up last minute. Prob waited for roby not signing up so he wouldnt get smashed again
My recently started youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChh6jN ... 15ZhFONCBg
User avatar
No Flag britrouga
Musketeer
Posts: 62

14 Mar 2018, 05:35

Hazza54321 wrote:I think full colonial can word as japan also i think

Yes it can but it's a bit random imo.
I don't think you can be really agressive because France can just hold the colonial ashi/nagi with skirm/goon and cdb, and later in the game (unless you manage to age at 10min or so), you just won't be able to deal with the falcs.
I know that on the RE it wouldn't work but since goons got nerfed vs musk/huss it could probably work.
User avatar
No Flag britrouga
Musketeer
Posts: 62

14 Mar 2018, 05:36

Garja wrote:Btw yumi nerf is just 15% hp, range is the same. Disciplined yumi still rek skirms and they kinda do that even without sending the yumi card just because of the damage disparity.
Basically at any point French are not leading the game they probably lost.

Ah just he 15% HP? Yea then it's not that big and Jap wins the fortress war.
User avatar
No Flag britrouga
Musketeer
Posts: 62

14 Mar 2018, 05:38

yurashic wrote:
britrouga wrote:I have no word to tell how big the Shogunate nerf is :O


Yeah, it is, because it is a bug fix. Getting 8 cannons as an age up bonus is not how it should be really.

Very good analysis, same thoughts.

This debate again lol.
Frankly, considering how much it changes the balance, I don't think we can call that a "simple bug fix", it is a bug fix of course, but it's also a huge nerf.

I'm not saying that the nerf is unfair or anything, and the age 4 was indeed very op because you'd get 8 arrows+shogunate for free but it really changes the way Japan should be played.
User avatar
Brazil Luciofrancosi
Crossbow
Posts: 7
ESO: luciofrancosi
Location: UK

16 Mar 2018, 15:43

In my opinion, I would say any of these 2 civs can win on this map, since taking the full tp line is not that viable on this map it means that this MU would play out as usual, where france would be the aggressor and forced to take the initiative while Japan would try to boom, defend and adapt to what the French player does.
User avatar
Switzerland sebnan12
Howdah
Posts: 1357
ESO: Mongobillione
Location: Switzerland

17 Mar 2018, 19:06

I still think japan wins this match up. Ashi club rush is so good against fre. and fi works aswell id say. and colonial too lol. i dont think its fre favored really
''its is iamsucksturk'' - Kickass_op
''no you're trash you wouldnt beat me'' - Kaiserklein
"Not my fault everyone is a idiot" - Sir_Musket
"how do you say first lt in serbian" - outta_key_
User avatar
France Kaiserklein
Gendarme
EWT
Posts: 5222
Location: Paris
GameRanger Id: 5529322

17 Mar 2018, 19:20

How is ashi club rush gonna beat france? It's one of the civs that can handle rushes the most easily. Musk semi, use cdbs if needed, ez pz when you're age 3.
FI is heavily nerfed on ep, since you get -1000xp. Most likely not viable.
Colonial ashi nagi might win, but probably loses if the fr guys got a decent micro. Works better vs a civ without musks, like ger.
My YouTube channel

LoOk_tOm: I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
User avatar
Greece Googol
Lancer
Posts: 861
ESO: Butifle
Location: Prague

17 Mar 2018, 19:47

sebnan12 wrote:I still think japan wind this match up. Ashi club rush is so good against fre. and fi works aswell id say. and colonial too lol. i dont think its fre favored really


Ashi club can work nicely on qs mapscrew standards but certainly not on ep maps.
Great Britain Hazza54321
Jaeger
Posts: 4162

17 Mar 2018, 22:10

Dont even think it works on re
Venividivici_w: i heard h20 signed up last minute. Prob waited for roby not signing up so he wouldnt get smashed again
My recently started youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChh6jN ... 15ZhFONCBg
User avatar
Switzerland sebnan12
Howdah
Posts: 1357
ESO: Mongobillione
Location: Switzerland

17 Mar 2018, 22:12

Googol wrote:
sebnan12 wrote:I still think japan wind this match up. Ashi club rush is so good against fre. and fi works aswell id say. and colonial too lol. i dont think its fre favored really


Ashi club can work nicely on qs mapscrew standards but certainly not on ep maps.

im sorry mate but im disagreeing. especially when u see forward rax and moste likely bow pike rush, id say club ashi flat out wins.
''its is iamsucksturk'' - Kickass_op
''no you're trash you wouldnt beat me'' - Kaiserklein
"Not my fault everyone is a idiot" - Sir_Musket
"how do you say first lt in serbian" - outta_key_
User avatar
Greece Googol
Lancer
Posts: 861
ESO: Butifle
Location: Prague

17 Mar 2018, 22:28

sebnan12 wrote:
Googol wrote:
sebnan12 wrote:I still think japan wind this match up. Ashi club rush is so good against fre. and fi works aswell id say. and colonial too lol. i dont think its fre favored really


Ashi club can work nicely on qs mapscrew standards but certainly not on ep maps.

im sorry mate but im disagreeing. especially when u see forward rax and moste likely bow pike rush, id say club ashi flat out wins.


You mean bow pike against japs on ep ?
User avatar
Italy Garja
ESOC Maps Team
Donator 02
Posts: 5598
ESO: Garja

17 Mar 2018, 22:40

as good as ashi are they do not beat their counter
User avatar
No Flag britrouga
Musketeer
Posts: 62

18 Mar 2018, 07:59

Even on no hunt maps, I don't think ashi/club can be any decent vs France, and let it alone on kamchatka.
Musk semi rapes it so hard because 15musks+cdb+mm will hold every push jap can do, and well in age 3 you can probably just vet musk/2falcs and win from here.

FI should not work against a good player, especially on the EP where the age 4 got nerfed super hard. You're going to lose all your shrines, probably the toshogu to the 2 falcs push, and then the fre guy can transi into his late colonial composition with 1k wood/1k gold in order to get a few culvs, and you're going to get both outboomed and outmassed.

Colonial can probably work but as I said in one of my previous posts, it doesn't if you're scouted and the fre adapts. You're simply not going to break the 10/15musks+cdb+mm early, and then you'll have to face skirm/goon and eventually falcs, and there's really nothing you can do vs falcs in age 2.
User avatar
Serbia sirmusket
Jaeger
Posts: 2228
ESO: ModernDayWarri0r
Location: SRBIJA

18 Mar 2018, 08:15

sebnan12 wrote:
Googol wrote:
sebnan12 wrote:I still think japan wind this match up. Ashi club rush is so good against fre. and fi works aswell id say. and colonial too lol. i dont think its fre favored really


Ashi club can work nicely on qs mapscrew standards but certainly not on ep maps.

im sorry mate but im disagreeing. especially when u see forward rax and moste likely bow pike rush, id say club ashi flat out wins.

You don't even need club.., full ashi beats xbow pike rofl.
User avatar
United States of America _H2O
ESOC Business Team
Donator 06
Posts: 3148

19 Mar 2018, 12:16

You described exactly how I play the France side of this matchup diarouga.

There are two YouTube games I played that are quite relevent here. One of me vs diarouga which was a long game on Siberia and one of me vs kingofosmane on Kamchatka in a smack down.

The diarouga one (wow already two years ago) https://youtu.be/45M109KyNn0
User avatar
Croatia gryphoon94
Skirmisher
Posts: 137
ESO: GRYPHOON

19 Mar 2018, 17:23

_H2O wrote:You described exactly how I play the France side of this matchup diarouga.

There are two YouTube games I played that are quite relevent here. One of me vs diarouga which was a long game on Siberia and one of me vs kingofosmane on Kamchatka in a smack down.

The diarouga one (wow already two years ago) https://youtu.be/45M109KyNn0


Do you have the youtube vid of your match vs osmane? (or any other fre v port)
Thanks
Re: a nooby teammate on GoonGoon's 3v3 team
"[It's not his fault that] he doesn't have the capacity to understand that he's a noob" - GoonGoon
Greece tedere12
Jaeger
Posts: 2848
ESO: Tedere12
Location: Greece
Game: AoE Online
GameRanger Id: 4253320

19 Mar 2018, 17:53

gryphoon94 wrote:
_H2O wrote:You described exactly how I play the France side of this matchup diarouga.

There are two YouTube games I played that are quite relevent here. One of me vs diarouga which was a long game on Siberia and one of me vs kingofosmane on Kamchatka in a smack down.

The diarouga one (wow already two years ago) https://youtu.be/45M109KyNn0


Do you have the youtube vid of your match vs osmane? (or any other fre v port)
Thanks

It's the saturday smackdown _H2O vs kingofosmane
Image

Forum Info

Return to “Strategy”



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest