silk road

Bhutan jgals
Lancer
ESO: OstiferButthole

silk road

Post by jgals »

can someone clarify what this card actually does? It seems like a lot of people consider it OP , but the only way I can see it being OP is if it increases trade route income, not just shipped crates. The name makes it seems like that's what it would do, and the fact that no civ has something like that and it should makes me think it would, but no where in the card description does it say that. Does silk roads increase trade route income? Or just the res from crates you get from the XP? I can't really see that as being a viable card in that case. What is that really giving you that makes it better than just shipping a big crate or military shipment
Germany yemshi
Jaeger
ESO: yemshi

Re: silk road

Post by yemshi »

It increases Trade Route income AND homecity crate value. It is much better on the Nilla patch though since it got nerfed on TAD
Czech Republic Googol
Retired Contributor
ESO: Butifle

Post by Googol »

On EP it’s also an considerable option because it got buffed if I’m not wrong, and might be actually nice card on TAD to send in 3v3s too, because of it's team effects.
Serbia sirmusket
Jaeger
ESO: ModernDayWarri0r

Post by sirmusket »

Googol wrote:On EP it’s also an considerable option because it got buffed if I’m not wrong, and might be actually nice card on TAD to send in 3v3s too, because of it's team effects.

It's actually OP in 3v3