Revolt

Switzerland _venox_
Howdah
ESO: _Venox_

Revolt

Post by _venox_ »

portuguese trollvolt with first sending (1600c) 30 tupi and revolting with 20 tupi for 50 OP 40dmg fast shoting 20 range tupi LOL.
Don't let the things you can't change dictate your life.
Brazil lemmings121
Jaeger
ESO: lemmings121

Revolt

Post by lemmings121 »

umeu wrote:
lemmings121 wrote:Of course, if you know is comming, it is holdable, its not one build to rule them all.
but if your scout is denied for some reason, and you think is a standard agro ff until you see he hiting age4, you are screwed...

Actually as a rule of thumb, if your trollvolt failed you were either too late or you did it in the wrong kind of mu. Because you should only trollvolt ifwinning the fight means winning the game. Or ofc, if losing the fight means losing the game

tbh i was talking about the "standard" revolt, ~~10min, 14huss, strong like hell, but super easy to scout and deny..

I dont play enough oto to know better, but sure your build with a surprise revolt after some fortress army is something....
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Revolt

Post by deleted_user0 »

Ye u shouldnt really get away with a normal naked revo, and usually its not that strong. That said, 1000w and walling and cannons may be the worst way to deal with a scouted naked revo. Just shove 60 units into his base just before he hits iv with 1000c, so he cant gather anything. While u siege down his tc. Gg

Revo's with atp or fishing boats backing them are way better because it gives you access to keep training the imperial huss and perhaps even keep spamming gb from facts.
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Revolt

Post by deleted_user0 »

venox wrote:portuguese trollvolt with first sending (1600c) 30 tupi and revolting with 20 tupi for 50 OP 40dmg fast shoting 20 range tupi LOL.

Hmm those units have really high dps, and 18 range. Might not be so bad with a port waterboom behind it or 2 facts to spam some heavies. Lol go 50 goons, send 2 heavies, then overpop with 22 xbows and 11 black rider, revo with the 30+20=50 tupi and then send all cm from all 4 tc''s. I think you could have over 350 pop worth of units. Rofl
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold
ESO: diarouga

Revolt

Post by [Armag] diarouga »

umeu wrote:
venox wrote:portuguese trollvolt with first sending (1600c) 30 tupi and revolting with 20 tupi for 50 OP 40dmg fast shoting 20 range tupi LOL.

Hmm those units have really high dps, and 18 range. Might not be so bad with a port waterboom behind it or 2 facts to spam some heavies. Lol go 50 goons, send 2 heavies, then overpop with 22 xbows and 11 black rider, revo with the 30+20=50 tupi and then send all cm from all 4 tcs. I think you could have over 350 pop worth of units. Rofl
Op
Brazil lemmings121
Jaeger
ESO: lemmings121

Revolt

Post by lemmings121 »

this talk made me want to revolt everygame for my next 10 games. (just to be reminded that is not viable lol)

iirc, spanish also have imperial huss revolt, dont they?
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

Revolt

Post by momuuu »

Also, revolt is surpirsingly viable. Definitely not as bad as you guys think it is. Just watch this VOD: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HwLSWF4eknk
Russia yurashic
Howdah
ESO: Yurashic

Revolt

Post by yurashic »

The Chinese player didnt play well in this game. If it war normal China FF he would have definetly brought in some meteors hammers, so 2 falcs would not be able to buy time. Also, it is NT...
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja

Revolt

Post by momuuu »

yurashic wrote:The Chinese player didnt play well in this game. If it war normal China FF he would have definetly brought in some meteors hammers, so 2 falcs would not be able to buy time. Also, it is NT...
The chinese player is Samwise12 though. Im sure he cant have played it that badly. Just to show that even at high level (or, just about the highest level) it can work. Contrary to what you claimed.

yurashic wrote:At high level revolt never works, because all you have to do to beat it is to build walls with cannons behind them.
Russia yurashic
Howdah
ESO: Yurashic

Revolt

Post by yurashic »

Making only infantry when it is clear that Spain will have cannons is wrong.
No Flag mamapapaisop
Skirmisher

Revolt

Post by mamapapaisop »

Yesterdsy i went for a port revolt.. b4 hitting the rev button and while collecting the missing wood i trained like 15 huss but then as i revolted i realized that for ports they dont become imp huss :(
Switzerland _venox_
Howdah

Revolt

Post by _venox_ »

Try to get tupi instead, you get huge dps dealing tupis.
No Flag adderbrain5
Lancer

Revolt

Post by adderbrain5 »

rsy wrote:I had a guy do some port revolt shenanigans to me too yesterday. Luckily I was playing India and had just aged and when 10 urumi pop at agra they rape colonial militia so hard lol he lost like 50 cms right there. Second 9 urumi pop and he is dead

. lol silly ports! Seriously tho dem ports n their shenanigans. Ain''t no silly ports surviving a good Wc all in
No Flag mongobillione
Dragoon
Donator 02

Revolt

Post by mongobillione »

venox wrote:Your economy becomes shit, expect if you have a tp route and/or fishing boats.
U say expect instead of except but always blame me for bad english lmao
Switzerland _venox_
Howdah

Revolt

Post by _venox_ »

I don't quite understand but I like your input, mongo. Try to elaborate on that until I understand what you're trying to imply?
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja

Revolt

Post by momuuu »

mnogobillione wrote:
venox wrote:Your economy becomes shit, expect if you have a tp route and/or fishing boats.
U say expect instead of except but always blame me for bad english lmao
Youre english has got to be bad if you are able to notice such a mistake haha. I read over it at the very least.
Switzerland _venox_
Howdah

Revolt

Post by _venox_ »

jerom wrote:
mnogobillione wrote:U say expect instead of except but always blame me for bad english lmao
Youre english has got to be bad if you are able to notice such a mistake haha. I read over it at the very least.
Your* English not youre :)) -icejjfish
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja

Revolt

Post by momuuu »

venox wrote:
jerom wrote:Youre english has got to be bad if you are able to notice such a mistake haha. I read over it at the very least.
Your* English not youre :)) -icejjfish
lol brainfart. Actually, I think I was going to write some else when I started the sentence.
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Revolt

Post by deleted_user0 »

*something else, I assume?
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold

Revolt

Lol
No Flag Good ol Ivan
Howdah
ESO: ivanelterrible

Revolt

Post by Good ol Ivan »

Revolting is pretty damn fun. It's kinda shit but it's semi viable as ottos or even spain. I don't see it anyhow viable on higher levels though.
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold

Revolt

ivan wrote:Revolting is pretty damn fun. It''s kinda shit but it''s semi viable as ottos or even spain. I don''t see it anyhow viable on higher levels though.
It is viable as otto. Boneng was 2k5 doing fast revo every games xD
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja

Revolt

Post by momuuu »

umeu wrote:*something else, I assume?
rip my brain

too much drinking I suppose.