Sirmusket german timing

France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Re: Sirmusket german timing

Post by Kaiserklein »

Steel traps is fine for an 8:30 timing, as long as you get it directly upon age up. Then you have time to gather 2000-2500 food, which is exactly when steel traps already pays off. I know it because I have another rec of a 8:30 ger timing with 3sw 700w 700g 8bows, that I will post as a comparison to musket's build. You can see in the post game that 2000+ food has been gathered in that 5:00 - 8:30 window.
It doesn't make a big difference anyway. However, sirmusket said he didn't get hunt dogs until super late in that game (idk if he even got it before 8:30), which does make a difference. It definitely weakens the timing. Another reason why this 8:30 military pop feels weird.

Ozark has really good tps, but I don't see how that matters honestly? He anyway got only 4 shipments, you can see it clearly on the graph. No way you get your 5th shipment at 8:30, no matter how good the tps are. Especially when you don't ship any crates, and ship only units and vils instead, which gives no xp compared to what 700w and 700g invested into units/buildings would grant you. I tried, and I get my 4th shipment earlier with 1 TP 3sw 700w 700g 8bows than with 2 TP 3sw 5uhlans 2sw 3 dops lol. Btw high plains has very good tps too.

Yes obviously, the problem is the build. I just tried and I got 76 pop of units at 8:25, in that other rec I will post. This is not weird, it's just a strong timing with good in-base resources and good macro (actually probably the strongest timing you can get at that time).
And yeah uhlans inflate the military pop. Hey, you could even drop no rax to save 200w, and get more stuff out with that 2sw bo. The thing is, according to both sirmusket and tedere, sirmusket made dops. A lot of them, apparently something like 13 dops.

I'm not very convinced.
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
Czech Republic EAGLEMUT
ESOC Dev Team
Donator 05
ESO: EAGLEMUT
Clan: WPact

Post by EAGLEMUT »

Kaiserklein wrote:We'll just see when I can finally post the recs (@EAGLEMUT do you know what's going on?), you guys feel free then to explain what went wrong 3 times in a row.

Can you paste or screenshot the error? I didn't have any troubles posting my ego rec.
momuuu wrote: theres no way eaglemut is truly a top player
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player

Post by Kaiserklein »

There you go @EAGLEMUT
Attachments
Untitled.jpg
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
Czech Republic EAGLEMUT
ESOC Dev Team
Donator 05
ESO: EAGLEMUT
Clan: WPact

Post by EAGLEMUT »

Ah, classic MySQL error details "somewhere near one of the hundreds of brackets yo". Nice.
Well, you could work around it by packing the recs in some sort of archive (zip/rar/7zip/whatever); then the specific code for processing recs won't trigger.
momuuu wrote: theres no way eaglemut is truly a top player
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player

Post by Kaiserklein »

Okay I did that, recs are now uploaded
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player

Post by Kaiserklein »

Bump bitches
Sweden Gendarme
Gendarme
Donator 03
ESO: Gendarme

Post by Gendarme »

Pay more attention to detail.
Netherlands Bachscharfschütze
Skirmisher
ESO: michel103

Post by Bachscharfschütze »

i call hacks
''brits c'est vraiment une civ de fdp''
- Kaiserklein, 2018
Armenia Sargsyan
Jaeger
Donator 01
ESO: lamergamer
Clan: c0ns

Post by Sargsyan »

:love:
Attachments
4d7.png
krichk wrote:For some reason, you want the world to know that you're brave enough to challenge Challenger_Marco
No Flag Radix_Lecti
Dragoon

Post by Radix_Lecti »

Bachscharfschütze is nederlands?
No Flag Radix_Lecti
Dragoon

Post by Radix_Lecti »

:biggrin: I looked it up again in my psychiatric diagnostics book on extreme disassociative disorders from my Social Psychology studies and it turns out that yeah,

he hacked.

And on each win he felt no remorse nor did it feel like he cheated to him at all:

he only feels the win.
No Flag tedere12
Jaeger

Post by tedere12 »

I'll guess @sirmusket has to post a rec here where he pulls off this timing with 74 military pop at 8:33. Else let's lock this and ban sirmusket for cheating yet again, after 2 apology threads
Italy Garja
Retired Contributor
Donator 02
ESO: Garja

Post by Garja »

Kaiserklein wrote:Bump bitches

Archive is damaged can't extract recs.
Image Image Image
Netherlands Bachscharfschütze
Skirmisher
ESO: michel103

Post by Bachscharfschütze »

tedere12 wrote:I'll guess @sirmusket has to post a rec here where he pulls off this timing with 74 military pop at 8:33. Else let's lock this and ban sirmusket for cheating yet again, after 2 apology threads

i can cast it
''brits c'est vraiment une civ de fdp''
- Kaiserklein, 2018
India Frost Bite
Dragoon
ESO: ContainsCaffeine
GameRanger ID: 3243371

Post by Frost Bite »

Nice essay typing kaiserklein , it was too long , and u deserve my upvote
World War 3 is inevitable, Run for your lives, fools
Italy Garja
Retired Contributor
Donator 02

Post by Garja »

By the way it is entirely possible reaching exactly 72 pop (33 ulhans 3 dopps) at 8.30 with TP start and 3sw 700g 600g 3 dopps. I also think this can be easily improved.
Image Image Image
Australia Hazza54321
Pro Player
Winter Champion 2020 x2Donator 01
ESO: PrinceofBabu

Post by Hazza54321 »

Garja wrote:By the way it is entirely possible reaching exactly 72 pop (33 ulhans 3 dopps) at 8.30 with TP start and 3sw 700g 600g 3 dopps. I also think this can be easily improved.

he didnt ship a single crate
Italy Garja
Retired Contributor
Donator 02

Post by Garja »

Ye the build is crap, dont think it's possible with that.
You even run out of gold on Ozarks because there is no close 2nd mine like on GP.
Image Image Image
No Flag Radix_Lecti
Dragoon

Post by Radix_Lecti »

Sirmusket pm me lol :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

He worded a few things in a peculiar manner and that's why I can now say that we should leave him be. It's too unfair to attack someone who is so ill-equipped to deal with life's challenges.
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

Alright, let's pack it up. Kid cheated (again), we'll leave it at that.
Italy Garja
Retired Contributor
Donator 02

Post by Garja »

I was informed tho that the build was 3sw 2sw 700w 5 ulhan 3 dopp with mm on 3dopps. Also 2 TPs before market I think, hence why so many cards.
Image Image Image
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player

Post by Kaiserklein »

Garja wrote:
Kaiserklein wrote:Bump bitches

Archive is damaged can't extract recs.

Weird, I just tried to download and extract, and it worked perfectly fine. It looks like it's on your end
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

Honestly who cares. Maybe he cheated, maybe he didn't, not really possible to know. Move on, I would recommend not playing with him, even if he doesn't cheat he still behaves like a prepubescent tween whose parents took away his iPod touch. At the end of the day nothing positive is going to come from this.
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player

Post by Kaiserklein »

Garja wrote:I was informed tho that the build was 3sw 2sw 700w 5 ulhan 3 dopp with mm on 3dopps. Also 2 TPs before market I think, hence why so many cards.

There was no 700w. It is just impossible to get 5 colonial cards at 8:30, and you can see on the graphs that he shipped 3sw/units/2sw/units.
When I simulated it, I always had 200w 300f early TP, and I always built the second TP asap in transition, and getting the xp pass asap.
Armenia Sargsyan
Jaeger
Donator 01
ESO: lamergamer
Clan: c0ns

Post by Sargsyan »

This confirms the fact that cheating is some kind of an addiction.once you done it most likely youre going to do it again and again.the only way you can stop it is either you stop playing the game or having the willpower to not lie yourself about how good you are and quit cheating
krichk wrote:For some reason, you want the world to know that you're brave enough to challenge Challenger_Marco