The Howdah Thread

No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

The Howdah Thread

Post by deleted_user0 »

1) h20 is just better than veni, otto ff is faster than a spain ff unless you piro, which sucks on a no tp map, and veni picked spain on such a map.

2) sowars dont even scratch cannons with jan mass in front. But sowars is not why otto ff loses, its because sepoy push hurts otto ff too much.

3) when otto pushes the agra fort at 8.30 or so india has about 15 ghurka and 2 sepoy, they have to choose between mm and 3 gardener because they cant do both, the 4 sowar shipment should arrive during the fight. Otto has about 15 abus, which demolish the ghurka np, 20+ jans, enough to deal with the agra, 4 sowar, mm and gardeners all at the same time, and they have 3 hussar on top. Gl hf, its not close at all...

You are clearly clueless
Russia yurashic
Howdah
ESO: Yurashic

The Howdah Thread

Post by yurashic »

umeu wrote:1) h20 is just better than veni, otto ff is faster than a spain ff unless you piro, which sucks on a no tp map, and veni picked spain on such a map.

2) sowars dont even scratch cannons with jan mass in front. But sowars is not why otto ff loses, its because sepoy push hurts otto ff too much.

3) when otto pushes the agra fort at 8.30 or so india has about 15 ghurka and 2 sepoy, they have to choose between mm and 3 gardener because they cant do both, the 4 sowar shipment should arrive during the fight. Otto has about 15 abus, which demolish the ghurka np, 20+ jans, enough to deal with the agra, 4 sowar, mm and gardeners all at the same time, and they have 3 hussar on top. Gl hf, its not close at all...

You are clearly clueless

1) Age up time is the same (Spain 7.05-7.10, Otto 6.50-7.00), but Spain has a forward tower, Otto does not, and Otto needs to wait for 8 jan before 2 falc, while Spain has 16 pike 10 musk 5 dog already and can ship cannons right away.

2) How does it hurt? Sepoy beat 4 abus from age up? Even if Otto vills sit inside the TC the only problem is that you can not make 5-10 jan in transition. Sepoy rush hurts India more than that, you have to ship sepoy first and get market upgrades later. Also for a sepoy rush your fort has to be forward, and if Otto randomly goes jan abus you lose.

3) If you get all market upgrades obviously you will have only 15 gurkha, but you can have 20 gurkha + 2 sepoy + 4 sowar + 3 gardener + 14 mm + 5 more gurkha on the way. You can get both mm and hussars because you ship 300 export and get alliance for 25 export. Combined with fortress, TC fire and good micro (surround) it is quite fair.

Think a bit before you post.
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

The Howdah Thread

Post by deleted_user0 »

God, you are truly taking the cake here, i think garja kust got outmatched, atleast he usually knows what hes talking about

Watch any highlevel otto vs india recs of the past 2 years and you will see india getting rekt...

You cant get both at the time otto hits, this is a fact, maybe the ppl you play attack too late but thats irrelevant...

India sepoy rush doesnt have to stay there till abus comes, just house otto, deny 700w to be gathered, bait a 5 jan shipment and then kill tp. Dmg done, otto hamstrung, and for what? Couldve done just jan abus and win.

Forward agra sepoy rush is probably still the best idea vs colo otto because it denies them the tp route, if they do go tps they will have abus out too late and will lose their tps. Its also possible to fake the sepoy rush with that.
Russia yurashic
Howdah

The Howdah Thread

Post by yurashic »

umeu wrote:God, you are truly taking the cake here, i think garja kust got outmatched, atleast he usually knows what hes talking about

Watch any highlevel otto vs india recs of the past 2 years and you will see india getting rekt...
55 Otto/45 India.

Any game? I remember only this one, because nobody is playing Otto nowadays.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wv0_3QhQX20

Also I remember how I won Tit yesterday, colonial India does not beat fortress Otto as I said.
Russia yurashic
Howdah

The Howdah Thread

Post by yurashic »

umeu wrote:God, you are truly taking the cake here, i think garja kust got outmatched, atleast he usually knows what hes talking about

You cant get both at the time otto hits, this is a fact, maybe the ppl you play attack too late but thats irrelevant...

India sepoy rush doesnt have to stay there till abus comes, just house otto, deny 700w to be gathered, bait a 5 jan shipment and then kill tp. Dmg done, otto hamstrung, and for what? Couldve done just jan abus and win.

Forward agra sepoy rush is probably still the best idea vs colo otto because it denies them the tp route, if they do go tps they will have abus out too late and will lose their tps. Its also possible to fake the sepoy rush with that.

Ok, sepoy rush vs Otto FF. You do damage with sepoys, go back, Otto ships 8 jan 2 falc and facerolls your forward Agra. Nice. TP is map dependant, if Otto has his 2 TPs in bad spots he can just skip 8 jan after 5 jan, make 10 more jan and still get down your fortress.

Weren''t you the person that told me how hard it is for India to beat jan abus? With forward agra Otto pushes out faster, while you do not have 4 sowar, and can not call mm.
No Flag mnogud
Lancer

The Howdah Thread

Post by mnogud »

umeu wrote:Cant get enough out lol... Please dont start arguing here that india beats otto cuz they just dont... At 9 min indias army is pitiful, at 9 min otto has 20 jan 20 abus and 8 huss

India only wins on no tp maps where otto struggles to get enough abus out and cant really add huss
irregulars and cons mm have 2x against abus and india can do 3 garderners after 300 e and then call mm when pressured.... i think india wont get wrecked even if they lose
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

The Howdah Thread

Post by gibson »

Otto wrecks all but Iro and possibly soiux
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

The Howdah Thread

Post by deleted_user0 »

mnogud wrote:
umeu wrote:Cant get enough out lol... Please dont start arguing here that india beats otto cuz they just dont... At 9 min indias army is pitiful, at 9 min otto has 20 jan 20 abus and 8 huss

India only wins on no tp maps where otto struggles to get enough abus out and cant really add huss
irregulars and cons mm have 2x against abus and india can do 3 garderners after 300 e and then call mm when pressured.... i think india wont get wrecked even if they lose

The mm shouldnt even touch abus... Cuz 18 range. Tc fire is a bitch but otto doesnt have to go into base, just make sure chine cant get out.
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme
ESO: Funnu

The Howdah Thread

Post by zoom »

mnogud wrote:

Neither Irregulars nor Minutemen do bonus damage against Abus Guns.