India vs French

India _DB_
Howdah

India vs French

Post by _DB_ »

umeu wrote:
lemmings121 wrote:This got my attention... how india would would be ahead in water maps?
im pretty sure ive never seem anyone playing a serious game using water as india
you dont really go for early water boom, but instead use the warships to secure the edges of the map while booming when res in base start to run out. age up, get frigs, age up get monitors. win. some walling usually will help.
Late waterboom for India is viable. It won me many games, in both 1v1 and team.
600w>'300exp>'....>'foreign logging>'.....>'Dock rickshaw
Doing what you like is Freedom...
Liking what you do is Happiness...
No Flag Jaeger
Jaeger

India vs French

Post by Jaeger »

diarouga wrote:
ovi12 wrote:Ive had the same experience loosing as india vs french but according to prince india wins with timing push when french ages up. Ive had some success with 600w 5 sepoy 4 sowar
600w/5sepoys/4 sowars lol? Thats just stupid xD, you dont even send 300 export^^.
600w/300export/600g/4sowars might be viable, I need to test it.
lol that sounds way too late, maybe 600w 5 sepoy 300e get huss first and vills later
last time i cryed was because i stood on Lego
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold
ESO: diarouga

India vs French

Post by [Armag] diarouga »

ovi12 wrote:
diarouga wrote:600w/5sepoys/4 sowars lol? Thats just stupid xD, you dont even send 300 export^^.
600w/300export/600g/4sowars might be viable, I need to test it.
lol that sounds way too late, maybe 600w 5 sepoy 300e get huss first and vills later
600w 300exp 4 sowar then :p
Brazil lemmings121
Jaeger
ESO: lemmings121

India vs French

Post by lemmings121 »

subzero wrote:
umeu wrote:you dont really go for early water boom, but instead use the warships to secure the edges of the map while booming when res in base start to run out. age up, get frigs, age up get monitors. win. some walling usually will help.
Late waterboom for India is viable. It won me many games, in both 1v1 and team.
600w>'300exp>'....>'foreign logging>'.....>'Dock rickshaw

uhmmmm nice.
will sure try that sometime.
Switzerland _venox_
Howdah
ESO: _Venox_

India vs French

Post by _venox_ »

What does france do exactly? xbowpike timing at 8?
Don't let the things you can't change dictate your life.
Netherlands Goodspeed
Retired Contributor

India vs French

Post by Goodspeed »

France ages up, India can't really punish so they either age up themselves or build forward and try to keep map control in colonial, depending on the map. I think it's a pretty even match up either way.
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold

India vs French

venox wrote:What does france do exactly? xbowpike timing at 8?
musk/huss semi^^
Canada Mitoe
Advanced Theory Craftsman
ESO: Mitoe
GameRanger ID: 346407

India vs French

Post by Mitoe »

calmyourtits wrote:France ages up, India can''t really punish so they either age up themselves or build forward and try to keep map control in colonial, depending on the map. I think it''s a pretty even match up either way.
This. The matchup basically comes down to whether or not France can make good use of their falc shipment (or a large mass of skirms, since their skirms will be better than colonial India or they''ll have more of them vs fortress India). If India manages to shut down the falcs without losing too much it probably swings in India''s favour.
Finland princeofkabul
Pro Player
NWC LAN Top 8EPL Reigning Champs
ESO: Princeofkabul

India vs French

Post by princeofkabul »

Blackstar had some really nice india builds vs France, and has a good idea how to play this matchup. Later the game goes better for india. And india can punish France for age up, just not fully commit like a noob tho.
Chairman of Washed Up clan
Leader of the Shady Swedes
Team Manager of the Blockhouse Boomers
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold

India vs French

princeofkabul wrote:Blackstar had some really nice india builds vs France, and has a good idea how to play this matchup. Later the game goes better for india. And india can punish France for age up, just not fully commit like a noob tho.

What''s his BO?
Finland princeofkabul
Pro Player
NWC LAN Top 8EPL Reigning Champs
ESO: Princeofkabul

India vs French

Post by princeofkabul »

diarouga wrote:
princeofkabul wrote:Blackstar had some really nice india builds vs France, and has a good idea how to play this matchup. Later the game goes better for india. And india can punish France for age up, just not fully commit like a noob tho.
Whats his BO?

10/10 karni full market and scout what fre is starting with and counter it by doing either gurka or zam start. Not sure about the full build but smthing like that.
Chairman of Washed Up clan
Leader of the Shady Swedes
Team Manager of the Blockhouse Boomers
Netherlands Goodspeed
Retired Contributor

India vs French

Post by Goodspeed »

Kid keeps stealing my builds
India _DB_
Howdah

India vs French

Post by _DB_ »

Any type of 10/10 thing just sucks though. Even with market, the build is 20% behind in terms of eco of a normal India slow age up, even agra.

I haven't tested this vs France so I can't really judge this strat.

I'd give GoodSpeed a cookie for discovery of the legend 10/10 karni. Gj gs. You deserve the credit.
Imo, sepoy+gurk works better vs France in early age 2.
No Flag bart331
Lancer
Donator 01

India vs French

Post by bart331 »

princeofkabul wrote:
diarouga wrote:Whats his BO?
10/10 karni full market and scout what fre is starting with and counter it by doing either gurka or zam start. Not sure about the full build but smthing like that.

Problem arises when french scouts karni and goes aggressive early with rax stable. Wondering how he deals with early pressure
Netherlands Goodspeed
Retired Contributor

India vs French

Post by Goodspeed »

10/10 karni is fine against any pressure, you can even go full eco (300e first) no matter what because the export gets you Otto MM if necessary, and you're up at 4:00 anyway.
I don't know the timings though, perhaps it loses to a naked FF or simply a 5 cav semi-FF with defensive play in fortress. I haven't had the chance to really explore karni builds, I know the wonder is viable but don't know much more than that. Looks like BS refined it to something that actually works, that's nice to see.
Switzerland _venox_
Howdah

India vs French

Post by _venox_ »

What about not 10/10 ing but 14/20 ing and having more vills on the wonder to age at the same time but with more villagers in total?
India _DB_
Howdah

India vs French

Post by _DB_ »

venox wrote:What about not 10/10 ing but 14/20 ing and having more vills on the wonder to age at the same time but with more villagers in total?
Tbh, building wonder with more than 1 vil kills your eco even if it''s late age up. That makes only a difference of 25-30 sec which isn''t too significant. Rather, you need the extra 3 vils during transition. You can get 1 TP + market ups during aging with 13 vils on wood during aging.
Switzerland _venox_
Howdah

India vs French

Post by _venox_ »

... The villagers you will be ahead of a 10/10 speed up the wonder, so in the end you trade like 20 sec age up time for being ahead in villagers while having gathered the same resources during the age up.
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

India vs French

Post by deleted_user0 »

calmyourtits wrote:10/10 karni is fine against any pressure, you can even go full eco (300e first) no matter what because the export gets you Otto MM if necessary, and you''re up at 4:00 anyway.
I don''t know the timings though, perhaps it loses to a naked FF or simply a 5 cav semi-FF with defensive play in fortress. I haven''t had the chance to really explore karni builds, I know the wonder is viable but don''t know much more than that. Looks like BS refined it to something that actually works, that''s nice to see.

Failing to see how 300xp for 4v is full eco when 2.35trickle is just as good and doesnt require instant 200w for consulate. If you want full eco surely trickle 300exp is better/smoother

K for otto mm ot makes sense. Nvrmind the above
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold

India vs French

Has to be tested but I think a semi 5 huss should beat it. Nagayumi used to do a 14/20 karni with 4vills on and he ages at 4min30 with a TP while aging so idk if 10/10 is better.
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold

India vs French

umeu wrote:
calmyourtits wrote:10/10 karni is fine against any pressure, you can even go full eco (300e first) no matter what because the export gets you Otto MM if necessary, and youre up at 4:00 anyway.
I dont know the timings though, perhaps it loses to a naked FF or simply a 5 cav semi-FF with defensive play in fortress. I havent had the chance to really explore karni builds, I know the wonder is viable but dont know much more than that. Looks like BS refined it to something that actually works, thats nice to see.

Failing to see how 300xp for 4v is full eco when 2.35trickle is just as good and doesnt require instant 200w for consulate. If you want full eco surely trickle 300exp is better/smoother
trickle/300e is the most eco build but you aim a timing and you cant send 2 eco cards in early game, 300e is better then.
India _DB_
Howdah

India vs French

Post by _DB_ »

umeu wrote:
calmyourtits wrote:10/10 karni is fine against any pressure, you can even go full eco (300e first) no matter what because the export gets you Otto MM if necessary, and youre up at 4:00 anyway.
I dont know the timings though, perhaps it loses to a naked FF or simply a 5 cav semi-FF with defensive play in fortress. I havent had the chance to really explore karni builds, I know the wonder is viable but dont know much more than that. Looks like BS refined it to something that actually works, thats nice to see.

Actually, the science behind getting 300e first is to end relations early with ottos after getting tech and getting french/brit consulate earlier. Obviously trickle is better card than 300e in games where you dont send 600 wood first. If you send 600wood first, then 300e better. Otherwise, foreign logging first and 300e 2nd better.

Also, 300e-600coin is better than 300e-Trickle. Trickle takes longer time to pay off than a 600 coin shipment which helps you mass better or age up earlier.
Netherlands Goodspeed
Retired Contributor

India vs French

Post by Goodspeed »

I don't even remember the last time I sent trickle. 300e is a miles better card due to the added bonus of otto MM and earlier French cons, and it's rare you get to send 2 eco cards. Iirc trickle is barely even worth 4 vills.
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

India vs French

Post by deleted_user0 »

What u guys on about... U can send 2 eco cards all the time. Fuck you can even sepoy rush then trickle and export without problems. Just get a tp. 4v card always gathering is completely solid and means you can take off prett much all vils off wood. Sending trickle 2nd for going 4v then canceling it for fre cons is completely fine because if you send it first and cancel, you wont have enough xport to send crates anyway
No Flag bart331
Lancer
Donator 01

India vs French

Post by bart331 »

Ye dont get the hate towards wood trickle, its a quick reliable income source which requires 1 shipment, instead of 600>300exp which is 2 shipments. For semi ff wood trickle > 600 coin gets close to 4 cdb >700 coin like french does. The early 200 w investment in consulate makes india slow