India vs French

France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold
ESO: diarouga

India vs French

Post by [Armag] diarouga »

umeu wrote:Any good player would simply adapt when scouting that karni coming up at 2 min, giving them plenty time to prepare an agressive opening. And sure you have 3 diff mm but if you 300 export first you will struggle to get a rax up and units out. Its just so easy to exploit i feel.

There are maybe 3 mus that karni would be viable in, and thats only because karni isnt meta i feel. China jap and ports all have the options to punish such greedy india play. And surely you can react to that as india by delaying market tech and getting units out faster, but in that case you might wonder if karni is really worth it then

Not to mention that you need to make an tp or struggle with xp issues, further straining your wood income, if you start 300 export, i simply dont see you getting anything out
Hum I would just do that [attachment id="1153" thumbnail="1"]
Attachments
cheat.png
Netherlands Goodspeed
Retired Contributor

India vs French

Post by Goodspeed »

umeu wrote:Any good player would simply adapt when scouting that karni coming up at 2 min, giving them plenty time to prepare an agressive opening. And sure you have 3 diff mm but if you 300 export first you will struggle to get a rax up and units out. Its just so easy to exploit i feel.
Nope. You realise it''s 10/10? I''ve held fast rushes with 300e first, simply chop more wood and build the rax. Delay market ups, wall a bit and you''re good to go. Comments like these make me not take you seriously, since you obviously have no experience with this build. Just try it a couple times instead of speculating.
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

India vs French

Post by deleted_user0 »

I already responded to that objection. If you have to chop more wood, delay your market ups, due to pressure most likely delay your 4v shipment in case you may need 6 mm, what then is the added value of going karni over agra. Surely its tiny if there is any.
Netherlands Goodspeed
Retired Contributor

India vs French

Post by Goodspeed »

The fact that they rushed you and you held it means you already won the game so I guess that's the added value?
It's not like they're rushing and still randomly have the same eco that they would have if they didn't rush.
India _DB_
Howdah

India vs French

Post by _DB_ »

manojhere wrote:
subzero wrote:Yeah, Sepoy rush is just not much hard for France to deal with. Coreurs just dont die.
I saw rec of asc finals, h2o vs bs india vs french. H2O won with slow agra rush because blackstar went for cav semi FF with random wall glitch and didnt get great coats too early and H2O microed pretty well.

Atleast someone knows :)

Only a player who has ever played this MU knows how hard is it for India. It isnt easy for France either, but France has more ways to win though hardly. India doesnt.
What is your pr DB ??and nick ??[span]
[/span]
Ive 2 eso accs in use but I dont actively use them. Me and my clan mate share those accs.
My nicks are:
qinggod and shadowagent
PR 27 PR 24

I dont play on eso too much, I play more on voobly and gameranger.
Doing what you like is Freedom...
Liking what you do is Happiness...
Palestine Mimsy for President
Jaeger

India vs French

Post by Mimsy for President »

You are definitely not qinggod, at least not the one I used to know...
India _DB_
Howdah

India vs French

Post by _DB_ »

shaolinstar wrote:You are definitely not qinggod, at least not the one I used to know...
Well. As I said, me and my clan mate share those accs. He use qinggod more, so it must be my clan mate. He''s Chinese. He use otto mostly.
Doing what you like is Freedom...
Liking what you do is Happiness...
Jaeger

India vs French

subzero wrote:
shaolinstar wrote:You are definitely not qinggod, at least not the one I used to know...
Well. As I said, me and my clan mate share those accs. He use qinggod more, so it must be my clan mate. Hes Chinese. He use otto mostly.
Yeah he is a nice guy.

*Taiwanese
No Flag manojhere
Crossbow

India vs French

Post by manojhere »

mitoe wrote:
calmyourtits wrote:France ages up, India cant really punish so they either age up themselves or build forward and try to keep map control in colonial, depending on the map. I think its a pretty even match up either way.
This. The matchup basically comes down to whether or not France can make good use of their falc shipment (or a large mass of skirms, since their skirms will be better than colonial India or theyll have more of them vs fortress India). If India manages to shut down the falcs without losing too much it probably swings in Indias favour.
well +1 mitoe , you make sense , i don see india finding it hard vs f
r pr 30+ http://aoe3.jpcommunity.com/rating2/stats?t=age3ySP1v1 ....even in highest level ask BS or h20 ofc its india end of story
Brazil lemmings121
Jaeger
ESO: lemmings121

India vs French

Post by lemmings121 »

manojhere wrote:
mitoe wrote:This. The matchup basically comes down to whether or not France can make good use of their falc shipment (or a large mass of skirms, since their skirms will be better than colonial India or theyll have more of them vs fortress India). If India manages to shut down the falcs without losing too much it probably swings in Indias favour.
well +1 mitoe , you make sense , i don see india finding it hard vs f
r pr 30+ http://aoe3.jpcommunity.com/rating2/stats?t=age3ySP1v1 ....even in highest level ask BS or h20 ofc its india end of story

And what is supposed to be the "standard" india v fre BO?

I find Fre semi-ffs quite anoying to deal with. As people said, slow agra sepoy rush doesnt do a lot, and just defending the raids and booming leaves you in colo with good eco, against goon skirm +2falco, witch is quite hard to deal it.
and semi ffing as india is just.. "meh"... cant see how india would best use early age3 with no eco.
Italy Garja
Retired Contributor
Donator 02
ESO: Garja

India vs French

Post by Garja »

The difference between 1010 karni and slow agra is marginal and mostly comes down to other factors rather than eco or offensive potential.
Image Image Image
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme
ESO: Funnu

India vs French

Post by zoom »

Foreign logging is good' Diplomatic Intrigue is just better with Ottoman allies.
You have not set your flag, click to select your flag. Marco1698

India vs French

Post by Marco1698 »

Imo Indian wins. French has got two viable options : bows pikes either Semi-ff. Both cases it could loses vs a very good Indian player imo

India vs French

Post by Marco1698 »

diarouga wrote:

There are maybe 3 mus that karni would be viable in, and thats only because karni isnt meta i feel. China jap and ports all have the options to punish such greedy india play. And surely you can react to that as india by delaying market tech and getting units out faster, but in that case you might wonder if karni is really worth it then

Not to mention that you need to make an tp or struggle with xp issues, further straining your wood income, if you start 300 export, i simply dont see you getting anything out
Hum I would just do that?[attachment id="1153" thumbnail="1"]
?

that noob only good to cheat imo
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold

India vs French

marco1698 wrote:Imo Indian wins. French has got two viable options : bows pikes either Semi-ff. Both cases it could loses vs a very good Indian player imo
Bow rush can not work but semi ff should beat any indian.

India vs French

Post by Marco1698 »

diarouga wrote:
marco1698 wrote:Imo Indian wins. French has got two viable options : bows pikes either Semi-ff. Both cases it could loses vs a very good Indian player imo

watch h2o vs blackstar. H2o won as indian
Switzerland _venox_
Howdah
ESO: _Venox_

India vs French

Post by _venox_ »

One game of not totally equal players to determine the outcome of a matchup on every map. It's a bad argument for the outcome of the matchup, quite frankly.
Don't let the things you can't change dictate your life.
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold

India vs French

marco1698 wrote:
diarouga wrote:Bow rush can not work but semi ff should beat any indian.
watch h2o vs blackstar. H2o won as indian
Blackstar lost some CDBs and had to garnisoned all his vills for more than 1 min. And then, even in age 3 he could have won if he didnt take a bad fight.
Jaeger

India vs French

diarouga wrote:
marco1698 wrote: watch h2o vs blackstar. H2o won as indian
Blackstar lost some CDBs and had to garnisoned all his vills for more than 1 min. And then, even in age 3 he could have won if he didnt take a bad fight.
and that little hole in his wall ^^
No Flag manojhere
Crossbow

India vs French

Post by manojhere »

diarouga wrote:

dude check this http://aoe3.jpcommunity.com/rating2/stats?t=age3ySP1v1 ... india obviously a top tier x1 civ and if just a semi ff can beat india ..thats the lamest strat in game...and venox ye blackstar and h20 not equal .. BS >' h20 for now
Jaeger

India vs French

@manojhere

outdated stats although I agree with you : indians >' french
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold

India vs French

manojhere wrote:
diarouga wrote:Bow rush can not work but semi ff should beat any indian.

dude check this http://aoe3.jpcommunity.com/rating2/stats?t=age3ySP1v1 ... india obviously a top tier x1 civ and if just a semi ff can beat india ..thats the lamest strat in game...and venox ye blackstar and h20 not equal .. BS >' h20 for now
Who cares about elo? Thats because noobs dont know how to counter india as france. And when I say noobs I mean that 2k elos are noobs. Also this is old and the meta game evolved.
Netherlands Goodspeed
Retired Contributor

India vs French

Post by Goodspeed »

Also the maps.
Mostly the maps..
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold

India vs French

calmyourtits wrote:Also the maps.
Mostly the maps..
Yeah on hispa and caro india wins it, same on no food maps like Ozark.
Austria KINGofOsmane
Pro Player
ESO: KINGofOsmane

India vs French

Post by KINGofOsmane »

paul wrote:
bramboy wrote:Actually, a slow sepoy rush is probably the best way to lose. If fr goes for a semi he can ship 8 bow and still age because of the tp. 5 huss + mm + vills + tc fire will hold any sepoy rush np.
if french chop for a tp he wont have 5 hussar in the first batch without big treasures.
and what to do against a 10/10 rush? your stable cant finish sometimes.
cav vs 10/10 tell me more
"Losing to Callen was the worst night of my life" Gibthedurrty 2019
"If hazza can get pr42 with team i can get pr50 with 1v1" Gibthedurrty 2018
Lecastete wrote: Dude i hate this game. I am bad and i also dont have luck
Tete cs:go experience